Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
does anyone know what the small tweaks mod does?
also where can i get an invite to the mod discord?
Small Tweaks redraws the player's breasts for a bit more depth and size. It also claims to alter the muzzle flash, but I do not believe that to be true.
There's a link to the discord on the main page. Do you not get automatically invited when you click it?

LordBalkara

Oct 31, 2017
your not wrong to perfectly honest he posted here and said he was done pretty much
I'd still say "Completed" applies more than "Abandoned"
Abandoned implies the game's a half finished mess, when in reality it has multiple levels, plenty of content, and you can beat the game.
It's a shame the Dev didn't add everything he wanted to, but he still "Finished" the game.

Amgresr

Aug 10, 2017
Has perveloper given permission for the captivity community to make mods for the game besides small tweeks etc.? If he does/did it could keep the game alive if the smart and capable moders of the community were able to build upon a solid base. New/updated maps, gallery and gameplay tweeks and such.

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
I don't believe he explicitly forbade it, but the problem is that in their own words the game relies on spaghetti code, so making mods for it is really hard. At least to my understanding.

Feb 7, 2018
Would love to see a playable furry girl.
there is a bunny girl mod on his discord im not sure if it counts as a furry tho
Actually I didn't know there was mods, that does count for furry!
Hi, I'm the creator of said furry mod. If you would like, Here is the download to the mod. Currently working on an update for now.

https://f95zone.to/threads/captivity-v1-0-5b-perveloper.66756/post-5700920

Reactions: Takanao

90trent

Oct 14, 2017
Found an easter egg
keep flicking the light switch untill the light turns red and run through the left until you fall into a pit.

Couldnt read what was written but kinda looks inspired on Sonic Fun is infinite
this scared the shit out of me and i knew it was comming XDDDD

Reactions: jttth

Teaorcoffee

Nov 11, 2018
I remember there is a "brothel" map in debug version ( it reveals after using full-modded assembly-csharp.dll to change original one). It's just an empty house. Seems like Perv's unfinished gallery content. So is there any chance can make it functional?

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
I remember there is a "brothel" map in debug version ( it reveals after using full-modded assembly-csharp.dll to change original one). It's just an empty house. Seems like Perv's unfinished gallery content. So is there any chance can make it functional?
That was originally going to be a new level, not the gallery.
Concept sketches for the enemies were uploaded to this thread, but obviously didn't make it to production.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes