crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018

It was me, but the original file was courtesy of another player on Discord. Not sure if it will work on the dev build or not, but it works fine with 1.0.5b stable.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
It's a cheat table for the game, which in turn needs Cheat Engine to run. Look up how to use Cheat Engine if you're unfamiliar with how that program works.

danksterdan

Mar 12, 2021
Great game but the difficulty curve is a fucking difficulty asymptote. First and final levels are actually playable, all the rest turn into "lmao have fun trying to kill 50 bullet sponges on wave 3 with the starting pistol". For the love of god, get somebody with actual game design knowledge on this.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Great game but the difficulty curve is a fucking difficulty asymptote. First and final levels are actually playable, all the rest turn into "lmao have fun trying to kill 50 bullet sponges on wave 3 with the starting pistol". For the love of god, get somebody with actual game design knowledge on this.
Get gud noob.
...No but seriously, the Alien Ship isn't bad, you just need to open the first door as soon as possible to create a camping spot, then use the weapons on the walls to hold out until you have enough to open the next two doors, getting you to the ammo machine and victory.
The Orc Village is difficult, yes, but still doable by either camping the upper ledge... somehow, or by running back and forth on the ground. Turbo the MP-40 on the far right for fun and profit.
Admittedly, the Cave is actual nonsense, but it used to be so much worse. Camping in the tunnels on the right causes ground enemies to approach from below and air units to approach from above, which helps, but isn't enough to reliably secure victory. There's a Luger in the pit that can be bought without turning on the lights, and you should only turn on the lights when you're ready to make a play for the gun machine and pray for a good SMG to carry you.

May 3, 2020
Pretty much the only thing I can complain about is the difficulty. I mean the levels are beatable by all means, but some of them are ridiculously difficult. I pretty much gave up after the Cave because I had zero clue how to even see enemies. The others are pretty hard but I think most people can beat them with a good strategy and enough experience. For that time I'll keep grinding the Shack, although that one has a pretty small and unbalanced layout.

May 5, 2021
this, is awesome, I get that some people say its hard(there apparently is a difficulty option, I think, I forgot) but I find it just easy enough that if I push and strain then I can at least get to the wave where new enemies spawn, with just the starting pistol(quite sure there is a difficulty option) so I can then see the scenes with the new enemies.

Can't wait for more!

May 3, 2020
this, is awesome, I get that some people say its hard(there apparently is a difficulty option, I think, I forgot) but I find it just easy enough that if I push and strain then I can at least get to the wave where new enemies spawn, with just the starting pistol
On the Shack? Yeah. I just went 30 waves without losing a heart on it, but I got bored so I ended it. The other maps however are straight-up unfair.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
On the Shack? Yeah. I just went 30 waves without losing a heart on it, but I got bored so I ended it. The other maps however are straight-up unfair.
GET. GUD. NOOB.
I've already covered the other three, so...
F.E.R. is actually, literally a cakewalk. Survive the first wave, open the door to the left, and climb to the top. Welcome home, as this is THE place to camp. There's a Luger in the starting area below the drop-off, an Uzi in the nook above the stage, and an MP-40 on the far right of your home base. These will carry you quite far. If you get over 3750 cash, head through two doors to the right of the starting area to get to the drug machine. Don't worry about the time it takes, this room also has a pit you can camp in, though it isn't as safe as HQ. Once you start running low on ammo, head through the door on the far left to get the Ammo machine. This WILL trigger Foxy for all subsequent waves, and she likes to spawn behind you, but can be dodged with a well-timed roll and a powerful enough weapon can kill her while she charges. That's it, you've won. There is no reason to hunt down the fuse boxes to trigger the Puppet and unlock the Wonderweapon, unless you're going for achievements related to her.

Last edited:

xxcoolmanxxstr

Feb 22, 2020
about the ClothingOverhaulMod + debug/cheat console for the 1.0.5b debug

Using the numpad:
1 +1000 money
2 take 10 damage
3 finish all challenges
4 unlock all clothes
5 lose 100 libido/pleasure
6 damage strenght
7 create and add fetus
8 gain 10 hp
. orgasm
enter gain 100 libido/pleasure
is there anyway to change this this input to something else since my laptop doesn't have a numpad, so is there any way to change it?

danksterdan

Mar 12, 2021
GET. GUD. NOOB.
I've already covered the other three, so...
F.E.R. is actually, literally a cakewalk. Survive the first wave, open the door to the right, and climb to the top. Welcome home, as this is THE place to camp. There's a Luger in the starting area below the drop-off, an Uzi in the nook above the stage, and an MP-40 on the far right of your home base. These will carry you quite far. If you get over 3750 cash, head through two doors to the right of the starting area to get to the drug machine. Don't worry about the time it takes, this room also has a pit you can camp in, though it isn't as safe as HQ. Once you start running low on ammo, head through the door on the far left to get the Ammo machine. This WILL trigger Foxy for all subsequent waves, and she likes to spawn behind you, but can be dodged with a well-timed roll and a powerful enough weapon can kill her while she charges. That's it, you've won. There is no reason to hunt down the fuse boxes to trigger the Puppet and unlock the Wonderweapon, unless you're going for achievements related to her.
LMAO at this guy defending garbage game design. You might be able to argue that it's a git gud situation if it was one or two people saying it, but when a bunch of them (including yourself) do it then it's obviously a systemic problem. Games shouldn't rely on esoteric gimmicks or strategies not discernible given in-game information, and trying to whine that not having the former equates to needing to git gud is pathetic. Cry harder, buddy.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Somewhat unrelated, updated my guide to include videos for Robot and Space Station maps. Haven't played in quite a while so it was fun getting back to this. Furry map is still processing, there's really no way to run that quickly with all the running around you need to do so the video dragged on.

https://f95zone.to/threads/captivity-v1-0-5b-perveloper.66756/page-44#post-4663534

LMAO at this guy defending garbage game design. You might be able to argue that it's a git gud situation if it was one or two people saying it, but when a bunch of them (including yourself) do it then it's obviously a systemic problem. Games shouldn't rely on esoteric gimmicks or strategies not discernible given in-game information, and trying to whine that not having the former equates to needing to git gud is pathetic. Cry harder, buddy.
?? We have guides in the thread you know. There's nothing in this game that's that difficult to figure out on your own though, just takes some time. This IS very much a "git gud" scenario. I guarantee you if you take some time to practice and play more, you'd realize that, not that you'd admit it, lol. Try not to go overboard and shit on the game design, especially without even explaining your problem with it. It'll just make it more difficult to admit you're wrong later on, eh? I mean, I can already tell you haven't been playing long. The game is hard, and the stages beyond the first are a steep curve in difficulty for sure, but you can manage with practice.

Now you wanna talk about some of the achievement requirements being shit? I'd agree with you there. I've never been a fan of the "You have to intentionally lose to get these achievements" type of achievements. They're called achievements, not failures, lol. I managed to slog through most of them but the hypnosis one on the Space Station and the General birth/cum amount ones because I'd have to afk for hours to get those.

Last edited:

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
How many times must I say this.
Get. Good. Noob.
You don't like skill-based games? Then why are you here in the comments of a wave-based survival shooter?
Go away and play a game that legitimately tutorializes jumping, as this is game clearly isn't for you. Alternatively, install the cheat engine and flow with pride at your ability to climb a set of stairs by putting plywood down and turning it into a ramp.

danksterdan

Mar 12, 2021
How many times must I say this.
Get. Good. Noob.
You don't like skill-based games? Then why are you here in the comments of a wave-based survival shooter?
Go away and play a game that legitimately tutorializes jumping, as this is game clearly isn't for you. Alternatively, install the cheat engine and flow with pride at your ability to climb a set of stairs by putting plywood down and turning it into a ramp.
Hey, not my problem you admitted your game's design relies on gimmicks instead of skill lmao. Nice try on the goalpost-moving, but it ain't happening buddy.

danksterdan

Mar 12, 2021
What garbage design? All stages are beatable (20 waves) without abusing any glitches or using cheats.
Sure, but that's not all of the game design pie you're talking about. The game might be beatable without glitches or cheats, but instead of relying on skill or having tricks explained in any of the in-game materials, you need to either trial-and-error your way into the gimmicks people have posted in this thread for the game or read the thread. If consulting a walkthrough is the primary way people advance in your game, then you've made a bad game.

danksterdan

Mar 12, 2021
Somewhat unrelated, updated my guide to include videos for Robot and Space Station maps. Haven't played in quite a while so it was fun getting back to this. Furry map is still processing, there's really no way to run that quickly with all the running around you need to do so the video dragged on.

https://f95zone.to/threads/captivity-v1-0-5b-perveloper.66756/page-44#post-4663534

?? We have guides in the thread you know. There's nothing in this game that's that difficult to figure out on your own though, just takes some time. This IS very much a "git gud" scenario. I guarantee you if you take some time to practice and play more, you'd realize that, not that you'd admit it, lol. Try not to go overboard and shit on the game design, especially without even explaining your problem with it. It'll just make it more difficult to admit you're wrong later on, eh? I mean, I can already tell you haven't been playing long. The game is hard, and the stages beyond the first are a steep curve in difficulty for sure, but you can manage with practice.

See, now you're getting it. The fact that you need to either reinvent the wheel and trial-and-error your way into the gimmicks in this thread OR read the thread itself makes the game's design bad. If the primary way people progress in your game is by reading a walkthrough online instead of relying on in-game material, then you've made a bad game. This is like if half of Skyrim's quest triggers were reliant on random moon logic events, and every time people pointed this out you complained that there was a perfectly good guide online for why you need to eat 50 sweetcakes and then kill a horse in order for the college of magic quest to trigger and that it was their fault, not the game's for having a nonsensical design.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes