RPGM Completed Captured by Dark Elves: Arachna’s Return [Final Edition] [Darktoz]

3.60 star(s) 43 Votes

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
nope,it was for which model would be used for the new futa orc character,The big ugly one with a huge cock or the small hot one with a normal size cock.
A small part of me was hoping for the ugly one to win, just for the cock size but i knew the hot one would win.

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
huh?I thought the small one won....maybe he is adding both then.
Or she about to get murdered hardcore.I've played BDSM tournament,I know how brutal darktoz can get.Not to mention we keep hearing how skilled at fighting that one dark elf is(i forgot her name) but have yet to see her in combat.
Either way i'm excited for more futa in the next update :D

dejan07

Jun 15, 2018
I hear you man, can't wait for the next update but DarkToz is finishing Asylum next week and then update for Femdom City is next! We need to wait at least a month for the next update!

Reactions: BigBabs69

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
I played the game but it seemed to be really pointless, in the sense of your just pickaxing trying not to get yourself killed overworking, the content (which this game has a good clip of) with futa/shemale doesn't bother me, not my type of game, but the way the game has been put together is the reason I tried it, really good/solid RPGM game. I should try playing it again but I just don't have the attention span for these type grind games. But I would like to see the Dev keep the project going and finish it, I'll sit back and see what else the Dev comes up with!

dejan07

Jun 15, 2018
Darktoz has some big news posted today on his patreon about the future of the game but i can't view it.

3.60 star(s) 43 Votes