RPGM Completed Captured by Dark Elves: Arachna’s Return [Final Edition] [Darktoz]

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes

Gamemaking

Dec 1, 2018
futa is basically everywhere more like regular one is optional here:confused:
Wrong.

2 Futanari in the Game, 3 Futanari when the Orc comes in episode 2.

Compared to that: 8 Females

And only one Futanari is really present all the time in the game, the one with the two swords. Plus she wears armour, so you are fine when you have to talk to her. All the futanari action is avoidable and optional.

Geez, boys chill out. It's optional and the rare flashing of a dick won't turn you gay.

D

Deleted member 44741

The main character is surrounded by hot girls, but doesn't orgasm at all ever. What's wrong with this guy?

I would be jizzing all over the place (and then they chop me to pieces)

• Haha
Reactions: Choo-choo

RandomFarmer

Jul 3, 2017
I wouldn't find somebody putting some cheat codes
Look for RPG MV cheat menu it is universal, works for most RPG MV, very easy to download&install. then you can open it in-game with 1 then apply the various cheats with 2 to =.

Last edited:

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
That's some quality bullshit. We can tag it when there is actual gay content in there. But there is not.

And I doubt that there will be gay scenes in it, since Darktoz already talked about that his community doesn't really want them in the game

@UncleVT : please remove the gay tag
I completely agree on that. Following the rules on this board: There are only tags allowed, if there is already content for it in the game. And this is a good one! Otherwise it will confuse people and advertises something, what isn't in there.

I've done this for my own game as well and added only tags for content in the current version. But I also marked some more "genre's" as future content. This helps people to know what there is to come(y)

francisdrake

Feb 21, 2019
So does anyone know if Episode 3 is going to be the finale and include the various endings or is there going to be a fourth as well?

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
So does anyone know if Episode 3 is going to be the finale and include the various endings or is there going to be a fourth as well?
I am 99% sure episode 3 wont be the finale, if it was it would seem very rushed. Besides if i am being completely honest, on all the games he has worked so far and still is working, this one seems to be his best one, most interesting.

It would be a shame to end it so abruptly.

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes