f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
So the rework is Just the first 4 episodes of the original game?, so in comparison what was the better game in your opinion
As I wrote, the Rework is Work in Progress.
Currently I prefer v0.8 over v0.9, since in v0.8 the story is complete, consistent in its own kind of incest logic, and you can easily fast forward with CTRL-key when you have to replay parts of the main story to complete the paths for different girls.
So play v0.8 for a start (walkthrough is in game folder), then have a look at v0.9 and leave feedback for dev ...

Main critics for v0.9 :
- only episodes 1-4 out of 8.
- removal of incest and changes to backstory make the whole story inconsistant and illogical.
- empty free-roams currently do not add much to the game but slow down replays for different paths
- collecting panties is not adding fun to the game except for a few occasions when panties are worn by girls and vanish on click
- no replay gallery for scenes, just images
- for incest fans : no configuration of relationships

I fear that dev may have underestimated the effort to rewrite the story and add free-roams with interesting content. And dev is also busy with his next game which starts in a few weeks ...

Last edited:
Reactions: xXwankerXx

tmu500

Apr 14, 2024
Currently I prefer v0.8 over v0.9, since in v0.8 the story is complete, consistent in its own kind of incest logic, and you can easily fast forward with CTRL-key when you have to replay parts of the main story to complete the paths for different girls.
So play v0.8 for a start (walkthrough is in game folder), then have a look at v0.9 and leave feedback for dev ...

Main critics for v0.9 :
- removal of incest and changes to backstory make the whole story inconsistant and illogical.
- empty free-roams currently do not add much to the game but slow down replays for different paths
- collecting panties is not adding fun to the game except for a few occasions when panties are worn by girls and vanish on click

I fear that dev may have underestimated the effort to rewrite the story and add free-roams with interesting content. And dev is also busy with his next game which starts in a few weeks ...
This game has protentional, hopefully it would be good at the end.

PAINKIRA

Aug 20, 2020

Main critics for v0.9 :

I noticed how the rework is very unstable and need the universal mod to double check your choices because somehow the game decided you didn't peek on Nicole when I made sure I did that, also the story telling is very poor in it so yeah im gonna give the original a chance very soon

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
haven't tried it yet

will there be still solo endings after rework?

ty in advance
no idea , but I assume so as I heard the original only had solo endings. I never finished the original even just played most of it. When I was thinking about it saw the dev released a rework and the thread no longer had the completed tag.

Reactions: metamorphMP

PAINKIRA

Aug 20, 2020
Fuck honestly the dev need to just mix the the two versions together and let it go smooth because he's really bad at starting a story lmao, the car accident in the rework was cooler but the follow up step-family was all shit, definitely the 0.8 went better later so he need that script in the newer version, he could've start the game with a sex scene with the gf then the accident happened or that caleb got him in more money trouble than a car fix problem so he start taking his family issues more seriously

PAINKIRA

Aug 20, 2020
The mc in the original game was a mf asshole and I like this version much better, why tf he decided to edit out every good thing from it?

parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019
When they fix the patch in the previous mc he called Diana and the sister girls mom and in this one only their names

3.40 star(s) 36 Votes