Gametimer

May 21, 2022
SPOILER ALERT:
I'm not quite sure how to ask a question if it's a possible spoiler alert, but I have a question.
Is there any path that allows MC to go all the way with Nicole?

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
SPOILER ALERT:
I'm not quite sure how to ask a question if it's a possible spoiler alert, but I have a question.
Is there any path that allows MC to go all the way with Nicole?
There is in the original. (I won't play the rework till it's finished), so I would assume that yes you can.

Reactions: Gametimer

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
guys I have Problem after the Setup Windows 7 The Usely my fav Some of My Renpy Games DOESN'T Open I no Text Nothing Just nothing Can anyone Guide Me one of them is that Game I GOT NO CLUE WHY

Buster Himen

Oct 6, 2019
The IC actually played an interesting dynamic in this game. I'm not sure I'll be playing the new version unless it's brought back. Unless Diane and the father's lack of marriage plays more of a role in the new game however, I don't see it getting brought back in a way that would make sense. Oh well, another game falls victim to the Patreon curse.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Don't tell me the game was reworked and they ADDED a sandbox? Way to ruin an otherwise fine game.

Damn, after playing both versions, it's not like the OG version was a perfect masterwork, but the new game is just simply annoying and seems to be worse in every possible way.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 36 Votes