• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

echo3dx

Nov 15, 2020
Have you explored any marketing options?
We will do marketing rounds but we want to have a good few updates under our belt first - advertising is casting a wide net and we need a broader content base before we burn money on marketing that we could otherwise put toward voice acting or diverting time from our 'real' jobs to work on the project. We're going fast-castle AoE2 style - all food is going on villagers right now...

Dec 29, 2018
Just started the game, can"t comment yet on the content or quality but first of all, please add gamepad settings. inverted vertical axis only without the ability to change it is the stupidest thing. Apart from that, can't comment, will have to play the game with mouse and keyboard for now which is a shame

PButts

Feb 5, 2020
We devs lurk here occasionally, good catch! Whilst we'd obviously prefer if you supported the project, we're still glad you're enjoying the game and reviewing it in a positive light.
As for the support, I completely understand the importance of financially supporting it, and obviously I can make excuses for this but it really comes down to practicality of it on my end. I sample these here and there to find bugs as it's good practice for me; don't wanna get rusty, but I also like having a roof over my head. I can tell that you guys actually care about what you're making unlike some other projects that seem to be milking it for whatever they can get. I like what's here and plan to support it going forward, but currnetly it's not financially doable for me. After the holidays it will be though.
Maybe check out our latest public post too - we're asking what people want (not just current patrons) to see in the medium term to help us finalise our schedule.
As for feedback I've taken a look at the poll options but haven't voted as I lack a Patreon account and need one to do so, but I'm going to type up some of my personal input on it anyway. I've broken it up a little to sort it better.

Poll responses
[X] Human Content
[X] Environment Hazards
[X] Camp
[X] Equipment
[X] Combat (refer to Gameplay and Sex Scenes below on this one)

Controls
-Interactions is fine, but I find the selection for which response to use being a bit hard to see unless I've already picked the option. Can the highlighted option be more vibrant or the ones not highlighted be darker?

Gameplay
-Shields don't appear to be contributing very much to combat, even when the enemy engaged is ranged. I find dodging to be significantly more preferable than to even use the shield, or to even tank the arrow shots and just charge at them. I'd like to see this shields offer a little more on the defense side as time goes forward.
-The energy potions I find are best used for travel rather than combat. The map is massive the speed you travel isn't quite as fast as I would like, so sprinting works, but only for a short while. With sustained sprinting and the energy potion it still depletes completely. I'd like to see two possible outcomes here, one of which will be the next one. The first proposal is to change the way energy drinks work so that consumed energy is halved rather than periodic increases in the bar regeneration. This would allow a more combat-specific use while also allowing more sustained sprinting across the (really big) map. Also an indicator to see remaining duration would not be too bad to have, but I can live without it. That'd be more polish and that can certainly come another day.
-Footwear is absent right now and can be considered a visual thing. Adding shoes might offer a solution to travel longer distances at an increased pace (including sprinting) without changing the way energy potions inherently work. This stems from not really into the whole barefoot thing, so even if it were just cosmetic it would be nice to have this option on the table.

Visuals
-Not too into the whole dragon/cat head deal but I know others are (and the project is built on this idea entirely) so this is mainly preference on my part. Having more human-like headwear or just plain wraps around the faces would be nice. The masks so far have been preferable to me for this reason as it's pushes toward my preference by obscuring the heads a bit with a fitting theme.
-Honestly I'm impressed given how early it is. I don't have very many complaints and even the ones I do are just cherry picking

Sex scenes
-With the new addition I would say my only negative is that if you missed out on eating out for the questline you can't return to it. Perhaps allow this as an option for those who missed it the first time without realizing it? How you go about this can be just as is and play the scene or could be available if you dont have the dragon body equipped (thus, a secret option per se)
-The poll mentions a finisher type deal for combat. Could this potentially be used for more sex scenes as a more peaceful option rather than just to kill an enemy? I see an opportunity to have the player use both lethal and non lethal finishers on some enemies (but not all). For example they drop to their knees or hunch over after the health bar is almost depleted, interacting with them they ask that you spare their life and you can choose a list of sex options in exchange for not killing them. The idea sounds nice in my head so long as it's not every single enemy that does this. You could even pair this with the Camp idea for more options where specific enemy types can offer different executions, available through quests or via merchants
-Doing the above lets you make a "sexecution" joke

Bugs
-Out of bounds. It's a very slight invisible wall misalignment but just enough to get through. If you go to the new tomb area, stay above ground start more toward the left side and run toward the invisible wall angled to the right. You should eventually find a spot where the walls are misaligned and will go forward, hit the other wall, and move slightly left as you run forward. From there you've gone past it entirely and can run around as you please. Be careful though since the only way back is though that same misaligned wall.
-Depending on the collision and height difference of terrain you're near you can jump, land and roll and gain height relative to the angle of the terrain collision. In some spots it let me go up at least 5 player units high and a distance of at least 2, in others it turned me around and placed me above ground as if there's invisible terrain there. Not a horrible thing but still an interesting interaction with player movement
-Most of the other bugs are very minor and not worth detailing right now

The main thing I want to put forward is that the gameplay is more up my alley, but this game is also not quite targeted toward my preferences (yet) in terms of sex content. I like it so far and it has a lot of options for it going forward.

Last edited:
Nov 13, 2017
-The poll mentions a finisher type deal for combat. Could this potentially be used for more sex scenes as a more peaceful option rather than just to kill an enemy? I see an opportunity to have the player use both lethal and non lethal finishers on some enemies (but not all). For example they drop to their knees or hunch over after the health bar is almost depleted, interacting with them they ask that you spare their life and you can choose a list of sex options in exchange for not killing them. The idea sounds nice in my head so long as it's not every single enemy that does this. You could even pair this with the Camp idea for more options where specific enemy types can offer different executions, available through quests or via merchants
-Doing the above lets you make a "sexecution" joke
I love this idea, makes the sex scenes a bit more active and less sparse than being entirely encounter-based. Although, if you "execute" amidst a battle, per se, maybe you can even have a small chance to tempt other enemies into giving up arms and join in? Effectiveness would be tied to skills of course, and wouldn't be that overpowered since it requires weakening an enemy among other combatants as well.

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
It's nice to see this project moving along - an actual quest and all. It took the wildlife guys a couple of years to get there :D
My only complaints so far are:
- Lack of map, I know there isn't much and you can explore it very fast but it would help with not missing some of the sex scenes and realizing where the boundaries are
- Combat is floaty - got all these cool skins but they do not seem to influence the combat at all. I expected them to at least reduce damage
- The sex scenes lack proper penetrations. I know this is one of the most difficult things to do with these 3d models (see all Skyrim and WOW projects of this type) but it's kind of a big deal. The VA is screaming about here gaping ass (nice performance btw) and it would be nice to see that gape.
Kudos on the belly bulge - another rare treat in 3d game attempts

SantaDomingo

Oct 3, 2018
The last few posts really gave me hope for this place. People complaining about allegedly ripped assets, "bad" gameplay and performance issues (in a low budget selfmade game IN BETA, which is ridiculous to complain about, even more when executed as good as here) and the game simply not fitting their fetish (it's not specifically mine too, but it looks pristine and actually fits the canon, which does a lot for me) have no sense of value and really need to get their priorities straight. Literally nobody cares if you don't like furry. Just skip the game and move on.

Dec 29, 2018
The last few posts really gave me hope for this place. People complaining about allegedly ripped assets, "bad" gameplay and performance issues (in a low budget selfmade game IN BETA, which is ridiculous to complain about, even more when executed as good as here) and the game simply not fitting their fetish (it's not specifically mine too, but it looks pristine and actually fits the canon, which does a lot for me) have no sense of value and really need to get their priorities straight. Literally nobody cares if you don't like furry. Just skip the game and move on.
I think you're mistaken. The devs should always care what their audience likes or doesn't like. If people took the time to come here and complain about those things, it's because they took an interest in the game, certainly thanks to another aspect of the game that speaks to them. Those guys are a potential audience for the game and what they think is very invaluable to a dev or a marketing team to get a sense of what the market for this game looks like and what to fix.
Your comment on the other handis also invaluable in the sense that you describe what you think is good in this project, which can be a point to focus on for the devs in the future.

Nexo42

Apr 9, 2019
How do I get the Vessel? I come to some underground looking ruins, but the door is closed and I don't any prompt to open it
On the left of the door is a button. Hold it down to open the door.
Once open, you'll find the vessel in the center of the room on the table. Open it and return to the NPC.

Reactions: Uriel12

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
We devs lurk here occasionally, good catch! Whilst we'd obviously prefer if you supported the project, we're still glad you're enjoying the game and reviewing it in a positive light. Maybe check out our latest public post too - we're asking what people want (not just current patrons) to see in the medium term to help us finalise our schedule.

As always it'd be remiss of me to not take the chance to ask everyone to like, share and subscribe... don't forget to hit that notification bell xD

Seriously though, anyone who can help fund the project - even if just tipping a few bucks every now and then - is massively appreciated. We're making this game for the passion not to get rich, but patreon/subscribestar/kofi bucks go to pay voice actors and other things we can't do ourselves. It'll get done eventually either way, but the better we do the faster you can get balls-deep in goo-girls, H-cup humans, centaur mares, or whatever tickles your fancy...

I know it's a hard sell when you're getting it for free here, but I hope you don't begrudge us trying! To those of you who already supported the project (I've spoken with at least one on discord) you are the real MVPs - to have something for free and to see the potential of the game enough to support it financially... I just really want to say thank you.

/wordsalad

echo
i'll support on patreon once human content is added
i wanna see Cleopatra getting her back destroyed by a animal Egyptian god

Reactions: Deynan

FHDani

Nov 3, 2016
Quite promissing,I even support it if there could be male prota...
I want to fuck every "monster girl",not everyone fuck me.. :(

Swedra

Aug 13, 2018
This looks very interesting, though I havent tried it yet, Id love to be the one on the receiving end though~

EDIT: Oh my, I really like the swappable parts system, thats realy hot, and the animal heads really add extra spice to things. Don't know if its already in the game but it would be really hot to also be able to have fur or scales etc, oh my!

Ooh, will this have an anthro/animal focus? That would be awesome!

EDIT2: Being transformed into a dragon made things 100% sexier, especially when sporting such a juicy werewolf dong at the same time ;3 I wouldnt mind ditching most or all of the human concept, or have it as a niche toggle-able, but Ive no problem with humans being included either, as long as it stays anthro-focused <3

Last edited:

SantaDomingo

Oct 3, 2018
I think you're mistaken. The devs should always care what their audience likes or doesn't like. If people took the time to come here and complain about those things, it's because they took an interest in the game, certainly thanks to another aspect of the game that speaks to them. Those guys are a potential audience for the game and what they think is very invaluable to a dev or a marketing team to get a sense of what the market for this game looks like and what to fix.
Your comment on the other handis also invaluable in the sense that you describe what you think is good in this project, which can be a point to focus on for the devs in the future.
Let's compromise and say that those people should at least watch their tone, don't put down other people's fetishes and make polite suggestions. I guess I was just triggered by the naturalness of how they acted about it. This is a perfect example of contributing to a healthy conversation:

This looks very interesting, though I havent tried it yet, Id love to be the one on the receiving end though~

EDIT: Oh my, I really like the swappable parts system, thats realy hot, and the animal heads really add extra spice to things. Don't know if its already in the game but it would be really hot to also be able to have fur or scales etc, oh my!

Ooh, will this have an anthro/animal focus? That would be awesome!

EDIT2: Being transformed into a dragon made things 100% sexier, especially when sporting such a juicy werewolf dong at the same time ;3 I wouldnt mind ditching most or all of the human concept, or have it as a niche toggle-able, but Ive no problem with humans being included either, as long as it stays anthro-focused <3

4.00 star(s) 79 Votes