• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Kaliba

Jun 24, 2017
Can someone explain to me how, I questioning why these type of games almost never include a playable human male (given the success of games like monster girl island -> human male fucks female monsters) is in any form or shape kink shaming?! (My post has been deleted for that reason). This is some next level abuse of authority...

Reactions: isolato77

laddiestlad

Nov 23, 2017
because there are a million games for people like you and whenever a game deviates from the norm, people like you complain about it and want it changed to their liking

I think you're mistaken. The devs should always care what their audience likes or doesn't like.
yes, but pandering to people to sell as much as possible isn't good either because it's almost always in conflict with the devs original idea

Dec 29, 2018
because there are a million games for people like you and whenever a game deviates from the norm, people like you complain about it and want it changed to their liking

yes, but pandering to people to sell as much as possible isn't good either because it's almost always in conflict with the devs original idea
I agree absolutely, these are valid points! Of course, there are amazingly talented devs out there whose work may not be understood at first and whose audience may be a very specific niche which is going to disagree with most early comments, but of course that is at the sole discretion of the devs and they are in fine the ones who know best what advice to follow and which not to. But there is only so much a single brain can achieve and my original comment was meant to those more inexperienced devs with great ideas, but may lack the hindsight needed to give a project everything it needs.

Reactions: laddiestlad
Dec 29, 2018
Let's compromise and say that those people should at least watch their tone, don't put down other people's fetishes and make polite suggestions. I guess I was just triggered by the naturalness of how they acted about it. This is a perfect example of contributing to a healthy conversation:
Oh yeah of course there are a lot of people who don't bring much to the talbe and are just impatients whiners who don't get it but thore are gonna be everywhere and I'm not intending to school them hahaha

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
looks interesting but can I ask why not also upload to noply, gdrive and workupload? all 3 sites are pretty fast on their download speeds

Nscovil88

Apr 19, 2020
Is this futa-on-futa? If so, is there an option to turn that off?

This looks interesting. I hope there's a creations screen and phallus maker/changer.

I'd like to see where this goes.

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
I'm not 100% into this kind of stuff, is there any Male / Female interaction or not at all ?

Straylamb

Dec 5, 2017
Based on the screenshots the bodies are hairless even though they have furry cat heads and no tails? I can't believe I'm saying this but that's weird. Is this customizable?

AVeryDumbDude

Feb 23, 2019
how many animations/positions is already in this game? how many models?
Anims:
-Futa Player on female NPC (Player needs to have a penis equipped, available right after leaving the starting docks)
-Futa NPC on Player (turn left after leaving the docks and walk for a bit, there's a small settlement with a chest and some NPCs, one of them has the scene)
-Player on female NPC (Cunnilingus I think) (talk to the Dragon Aspect questgiver and nag her until she agrees, she's a bit further inland from the location mentioned in the scene above)
-Dragonoid Player on female NPC (Tail Action) (talk to the Dragon Aspect questgiver after returning with the Dragon skin applied)
-Futa Player on "Sand Zombie" (Blowjob) (turn right after leaving the starting docks and keep going until you reach another large settlement, should be in one of the cages)

There are markers on the compass for sex scenes when you are close to one so those help in finding them out

Head models:
-Cat head iron mask
-Cat head with headwrap
-Cat head with Egyptian headdress
-Wolf head mask
-Dragon head with Egyptian headdress

The masks cover the whole head so you don't really see what's under those, the others have a handful texture variants for the skin that are equipped separately

Body models:
-Human
-Dragon (needs to complete quest first)
-"Wild dragon" (no idea how to get it but its listed in the changelog)

There's a handful clothing "options" but they all leave the tits and pussy out and don't really cover anything

You start the game with human body, cat head iron mask and some slave bandages. All the other parts have to be found or bought first

Hi 2 serious questions can we play as man or boy and can we r*pe the characters?
Female or futa only and no non-consensual content so far

Based on the screenshots the bodies are hairless even though they have furry cat heads and no tails? I can't believe I'm saying this but that's weird. Is this customizable?
Its supposed to be based on the Egyptian god designs that have animal heads on human bodies and thats the default for NPCs. Apparently they want it to be fully customizable so eventually there will be full furry and full human customization options and characters

There's a Dragon body available (after completing the quest) that is "full furry", but the only other option is a human body

Apr 16, 2018
im just annoyed it doesnt have any save mechanics yet every time you close out you start all over again
You can save (or quick save as stated by the book you have in your inventory) by pressing "p" and load by pressing "o" or selecting continue from main menu (the continue option load your last/most recent quick save)

4.00 star(s) 79 Votes