BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Update Delay (+24 hours)
Hi everyone,
In order to ensure that the content meets our strict quality standards with we'll be delaying tonight's update by 24 hours. We know that this will be frustrating, but please be assured that you'll be able to get your hands on those thick... throbbing... girthy... err... what was I saying?
Content Update 2 will now release 19.12.2020 (Ascended Tier only).
Sorry for the literal cock-block, but be assured we're working hard.
some elements didn't meet our QA threshold and we don't want to pull a Cyberpunk
Team Carnal Instinct

Karakabra

Oct 1, 2017
Sometimes we get great surprises, this game is one, nice graphics, environment, right perfomance and the animations...ufff better than 90% games you buy. I could say this game can't take envy of Wild Life, for example the environment and performance is better in Carnal from my view point. And pre-alpha not, this game has more content than many others in final version. Wonderful project.

Reactions: xossiplover485

Marcos Guerra

Feb 7, 2018
The new update just went live, I was a Patreon Tier 10$ but it seems you need to be higher to get it. Any kind soul can update it?

Tsunamy

Dec 6, 2018
Can you still play the game as a non patreon supporter? I mean I read somewhere that you have to log in and if you are not a supporter you can't play any more. Is it true, can some1 explain please ?

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Can you still play the game as a non patreon supporter? I mean I read somewhere that you have to log in and if you are not a supporter you can't play any more. Is it true, can some1 explain please ?
You can still play this

Reactions: Tsunamy

SantaDomingo

Oct 3, 2018
Damn, I actually bought it minutes before it was updated. Fuck it, they do good work.

Anyone know where the christmas quest is?

• Love
Reactions: BaasB
4.00 star(s) 80 Votes