• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mouse1527

Apr 22, 2019
Dunno if anyone else has this problem but i can't even get it to start. It goes to a black screen for a bit then it gives me the error message:

LowLevelFatalError [File:Unknown] [Line: 1157]
GameThread timed out waiting for RenderThread after 120.00 secs.

idk if i'm just dumb and didn't set something up beforehand or if my system is busted or what. any ideas?

Dinin311

Jan 16, 2020
I use firefox with the adblock plus plugin, that combined with Windows security seems to nip the worst of that in the bud
Thanks I'm just always wary about links that throw up alerts, never know when something gets past what you have protecting you. I'm also on firefox with ABP and antivirus plural. lol

Gaisa

Mar 2, 2018
Thanks I'm just always wary about links that throw up alerts, never know when something gets past what you have protecting you. I'm also on firefox with ABP and antivirus plural. lol
Understandable, I am pretty cautious about what I download myself, and I do have secondary security systems I run weekly, including malwarebytes antimalware pro (lifetime pro license from before they stopped selling that option :D)

wercoil

May 18, 2020
Dunno if anyone else has this problem but i can't even get it to start. It goes to a black screen for a bit then it gives me the error message:

LowLevelFatalError [File:Unknown] [Line: 1157]
GameThread timed out waiting for RenderThread after 120.00 secs.

idk if i'm just dumb and didn't set something up beforehand or if my system is busted or what. any ideas?
It seems to me the error is related to render device, in other words your graphic card, if you have one... this game has high hardware requirement, integrated GPUs aren't powerful enough to smootly run these kind of games.
What kind of video card do you have?
Carnal Instinct minimum requirements
  • Memory:4 GB
  • Graphics Card:NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670
  • CPU:Intel Core i5-2500K
  • Carnal Instinct File Size:4 GB
  • OS:Windows 7 64-Bit SP1, Windows 8.1 64-Bit, Windows 10 64-Bit

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
The equine quest is really great in it's own right and the first bigger dick is magnificent. Too bad it's only usable in one scene so far. Really looking forward to more of that. Angles, deeper pen, etc.
Can you say what quest is it please

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
It's not in the shrine itself. Face the dong and then look down and to the right, you'll see an entrance to an underground area. Head into there and be prepared for a fight.
Thanks its really help but now have 2 other problems.
1. AfterI defeat him and have sex the quest doesnt dissaper its bug or I miss something?
2.Have same problems with sand in another quest. Go to the poin under cliff but there is npthing

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
Thanks its really help but now have 2 other problems.
1. AfterI defeat him and have sex the quest doesnt dissaper its bug or I miss something?
2.Have same problems with sand in another quest. Go to the poin under cliff but there is npthing
The sand is bugged and apparently only appears in a new game. If you load from save you can't get it. As for that quest still having an icon, it's one of a few I've seen like that. Likely either a bug or a bit of misinformative UI work.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
We're aware that due to a versioning error on our end, the bonus Christmas update (1.46) contained content that wasn't scheduled for release at that time. We're aware of the mixup and as we want everyone to always get new playable content each month we'll be putting out additional Avatar content out later in January. Sorry for the confusion!

So The Devs, made a mess agian..... this will be my last month supporting this game, will maybe pick this up again later this year...

echo3dx

Nov 15, 2020
So The Devs, made a mess agian.....
I mean in our defence the "mess" was that people got extra content early... to which our solution has been to schedule more extra content. However you slice it nobody lost out, some people just got access a fortnight earlier than they should and will now get more content in January as a result.

Not sure who suffers here (other than our workload).

heisemajia

Oct 25, 2020
am I the only one who cant enter the ruin? can anyone tell me how to finish the quest Footsteps of the dragon plz?? P10107-111431.jpg

kaona

Apr 10, 2018
they added human chick yet??

not sure why they hesitating??
i dunno why it matters that much. the only full furries in the game are the dragon body and the dragon girl you get the northern drake head from. every single other body is of human shape. i get the heads thing, but like, the starting one is just an iron mask, whos to say thats not a human face under it? also as was previous answered when someone else asked this question, this game is based on egypt and its mythos, which involved gods having animal heads and fancy golden headwear. its the aesthetic the develoupers decided to go with, deal with it or not, but dont complain.

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
i dunno why it matters that much. the only full furries in the game are the dragon body and the dragon girl you get the northern drake head from. every single other body is of human shape. i get the heads thing, but like, the starting one is just an iron mask, whos to say thats not a human face under it? also as was previous answered when someone else asked this question, this game is based on egypt and its mythos, which involved gods having animal heads and fancy golden headwear. its the aesthetic the develoupers decided to go with, deal with it or not, but dont complain.
cause its more popular....
people like furries with humans

i am not complaining, i am asking a question. nice assumption lol...

4.00 star(s) 79 Votes