TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
I think that is called character transformation, not character creation?
Per the official tag rules, those two tags and their definitions are:

• Character Creation [Used when a game allows the user to create his/her own character (not naming).]
  • Transformation [A sequence showing a physical, biological change of some kind.]
This game actually has a couple of scenes that could be argued to be the latter (which is why it is tagged as that too), but the modular, swappable part system (and its ease of access) was ruled to be sufficiently akin to character creation to warrant the tag. Especially since many of the parts are accessible just shy of immediately, so long as you know where to yoink them from a chest or urn.

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
I read somewhere earlier that there was a delay, does this mean there won't be the scheduled pregnancy content in October?

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
I read somewhere earlier that there was a delay, does this mean there won't be the scheduled pregnancy content in October?
Two different types of delay ongoing. First, as mentioned a page or two back, one of the developers was attacked the other day and that has delayed the next update (which includes a steam update) a bit. Should've been by yesterday, but the devs said this morning that it'll probably be out sometime this weekend.

Next, the developers held a poll to reorganize implementation priorities, and some of the most intensive, difficult to develop systems won out. First on the list was better character customization, which has caused very small updates for the last few patches as the developers rip the game's guts out and replace everything to properly and fully support the system. As for any content delays that might cause, they have an active roadmap in a (linked in the OP of this thread) that they update as necessary.

At the moment it would appear pregnancy background systems are planned for October, and player-interactable implementations in November.

klip

Dec 18, 2018
kinda confused, the OP has version 2.8 but the current version is 3.0...or 3 point...something? do we not have the latest right now? want to try this out but figure I'd try the current build not an older one?

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Two different types of delay ongoing. First, as mentioned a page or two back, one of the developers was attacked the other day and that has delayed the next update (which includes a steam update) a bit. Should've been by yesterday, but the devs said this morning that it'll probably be out sometime this weekend.

Next, the developers held a poll to reorganize implementation priorities, and some of the most intensive, difficult to develop systems won out. First on the list was better character customization, which has caused very small updates for the last few patches as the developers rip the game's guts out and replace everything to properly and fully support the system. As for any content delays that might cause, they have an active roadmap in a (linked in the OP of this thread) that they update as necessary.

At the moment it would appear pregnancy background systems are planned for October, and player-interactable implementations in November.
Well this is useful, shame it looks like what I was looking for it some ways away. Thanks for the roadmap, I never look at those smaller links near the top.

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
Well this is useful, shame it looks like what I was looking for it some ways away. Thanks for the roadmap, I never look at those smaller links near the top.
If you're waiting on updates in this thread, October versus November makes little to no difference as in either case they won't show up here until the December update on Steam. The older, pre-poll roadmaps, however, had pregnancy planned for last month. But fully detailed chargen beat it by a landslide, so here we are.
kinda confused, the OP has version 2.8 but the current version is 3.0...or 3 point...something? do we not have the latest right now? want to try this out but figure I'd try the current build not an older one?
This thread updates when Steam updates, which is once every three months. Patreon updates much more frequently, but has protections on it that have yet to be cracked. That said, once a Steam update comes out it includes everything released on Patreon in the interim, with the exception of a couple of cosmetic items and anything the developers weren't able to make stable enough to release.

Reactions: ButtNumz

klip

Dec 18, 2018
If you're waiting on updates in this thread, October versus November makes little to no difference as in either case they won't show up here until the December update on Steam. The older, pre-poll roadmaps, however, had pregnancy planned for last month. But fully detailed chargen beat it by a landslide, so here we are.

This thread updates when Steam updates, which is once every three months. Patreon updates much more frequently, but has protections on it that have yet to be cracked. That said, once a Steam update comes out it includes everything released on Patreon in the interim, with the exception of a couple of cosmetic items and anything the developers weren't able to make stable enough to release.
Oh. Thanks for the info

Last edited:

HeyJohnny

Oct 27, 2019
Anyone knows where I can get Carnal Instinct [v0.2.8] version of the Map describing loots and chest. The map from Carnal Instinct wiki is the latest version and is totally different. I just wanna find the loots for all the cocks.

mistersockpuppet

Feb 17, 2018
Anyone knows where I can get Carnal Instinct [v0.2.8] version of the Map describing loots and chest. The map from Carnal Instinct wiki is the latest version and is totally different. I just wanna find the loots for all the cocks.
The second post in the thread includes links to this guy's guides. I followed this one to find all the dicks.
Keep in mind that the 'enchanted draquine' one can't be obtained in v0.2.8.
Maybe someone will figure out how to edit it into a save file.

Equipment (Body and Phallus)

Body Type
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Body Cosmetic

Penis Type

This post is a work in progress. If you know how to get a piece of equipment I missed, please let me know. In particular, I believe that "Hide of the Ruby Drake" may exist, but have yet to find it.

Other guideposts for this game:

Reactions: HeyJohnny

Pusspuss

Feb 18, 2018
Soo...they have animal heads but human bodies? :confused: This is not what I expected when I thought of the usual furry.
I am guessing when you say "human bodies" you mean they only have skin as an option. I'm pretty sure you can find bodies in the game that have fur or scales to match your head. Haven't played this game in a while, but that's how it was back when I played it.

Maxapocolypse

Nov 23, 2020
I am guessing when you say "human bodies" you mean they only have skin as an option. I'm pretty sure you can find bodies in the game that have fur or scales to match your head. Haven't played this game in a while, but that's how it was back when I played it.
From the screen shots it didnt seem like it was an option. If it is i might give this game a shot out of curiosity. Something about furries having human skin and well, human bodies just unsettles me more than usual lmfao.

Oko7

Mar 14, 2021
Currently there is only one theoretical NPC, which you can sexually interact with, that could be considered that. It is bound woman in stockade, with human body and iron slave mask in shape of feline (may/may not be feline under).
But there is several full human NPC that just wonder around with no interaction.
That is situation now it will change in the future - human female heads and only male full human male body and head are recent and no scenes were done to them jet. And considering dynamic sex scenes should be in work next month probably new sex scenes will come after that.

Last edited:
Aug 31, 2021
Currently there is only one theoretical NPC, which you can sexually interact with, that could be considered that. It is bound woman in stockade, with human body and iron slave mask in shape of feline (may/may not be feline under).
But there is several full human NPC that just wonder around with no interaction.
That is situation now it will change in the future - human female heads and only male full human male body and head are recent and no scenes were done to them jet. And considering dynamic sex scenes should be in work next month probably new sex scenes will come after that.
Ah I see, thanks for the detailed response!

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020

Hi all,

This is a very short update to fill everyone in on where we are right now with development. As those of you on the Discord server will be aware, in late September echo was attacked by a spade-wielding man and left with significant injuries to his left hand. Once the attacker was released under investigation he proceeded to break into echo's house. For obvious reasons this caused delays, both due to the physical injury and also the steps echo had to take to ensure the safety of his wife and young children.

The character content is heavily reliant on echo and so the update was consequently pushed back. Development is getting back track however, and we anticipate releasing three updates this month. We're tentatively announcing the following dates on which we hope to release the new customisation content.

10th* - Ascended: Playable Customisation (Human Female, Human Male, Draconid Female)
20th* - Avatar: Playable Customisation (Felian Female)
30th* - Ascended: Playable Customisation (+New Jackal Female)

[*these are the dates we're aiming for, updates will release around these points in the month but may fall a day earlier/later depending on any unforeseen last-minute snags.]

It's a lot to crunch, especially given that echo is still dosed up on pain medication, but we didn't decide to make Carnal Instinct because it would be easy. In addition to this we have new quests in development, including the much requested spade-themed encounter (complete with spade weapon).

I find it super weird writing in the third person but that's the format we use for updates, so here's a bit from me directly. The last month has been both f*cking awful and extremely uplifting; whilst being violently attacked doesn't rate in the Top10 Anime Moments of my life, the support from the community has been truly amazing. So many of you continue to reach out and check that I'm okay, something I'd not expected at all. I'm just happy to be back working on the project I love and making content once again. Thank you all for your understanding at this time, now it's up to me to earn that support and get back to it.
echo

Team Carnal Instinct

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes