TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
... still waiting for version 0.2.90 on steam :oops:.
There is no v0.2.90 for Steam, and due to differences in versioning there likely never will be, since we're currently on v0.3.X builds. The next Steam update (the one you seem to expect to get uploaded here despite not being out yet?) is planned to coincide with the end of month update for Patreon. An update that may have been delayed until early next month (actual timeline TBD) by someone assaulting one of the developers with a spade, per the announcements in their discord.

nech

Jan 29, 2018
There is no v0.2.90 for Steam, and due to differences in versioning there likely never will be, since we're currently on v0.3.X builds. The next Steam update (the one you seem to expect to get uploaded here despite not being out yet?) is planned to coincide with the end of month update for Patreon. An update that may have been delayed until early next month (actual timeline TBD) by someone assaulting one of the developers with a spade, per the announcements in their discord.
.... da fuq?

a spade? that's like on the level of random as honestly trying to stab someone with a serving spoon or something...

Darkwolves603

Mar 10, 2018
Hope the Dev gets through it ok. No one wants to be sitting across from a Desk Sergeant having it explained to you that official vocab guidelines insist that it must be referred to as a 'Handheld Soil Extraction and Relocation Implement'.

Last edited:

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Yep, believe it or not but E-tools are no joke if you mean to wield one as a defensive device; ours were suprisingly sharp as shit along the edges and they had enough heft to them that you could baseball bat some fool upside their head with serious results if the need ever came about.

YodaTalk

Jul 30, 2018
And what did I pay for 26 EUR?
I thought the update comes around the 15th of September and not at some point this year for Steam. Well then hopefully comes out of September an update.

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
And what did I pay for 26 EUR?
I thought the update comes around the 15th of September and not at some point this year for Steam. Well then hopefully comes out of September an update.
This update was delayed so that instead of being released sans a very highly anticipated feature (full character customization rather than just swapping parts). It's a feature that's been nuking patreon additions for the last two months, creating tiny changelogs as they focus on ripping the game's guts out and replacing them to support that. They're planning to release the Steam update alongside the higher tier ($20 monthly) Patreon update. This update was planned to be the end of this month (september 30th, probably), but due to a developer being assaulted with a spade, that may be delayed somewhat.

That said, it's no guarantee Steam will have the character customization when it comes out - the developers prioritize stability for Steam builds and the last major character overhaul got omitted from the equivalent Steam update because it was unstable and eating items like it was going out of style.

YodaTalk

Jul 30, 2018
My English is not so good, but if I understood you correctly, then a stable update comes out at Steam.

The last update what was un-stable, and the developer will work on an stable realese which means this could be version 0.3.x. I think that's okay!

I just thought I just spend my money out and get only 1 version of the game on steam an thats it ;-).
when verison 0.3.x is stable i understand the delay for the new release.
hopefully there comes out next time the update 3 month later on steam for another version after 0.3.x.
i cant wait and wanna play the new version with more content because i'm finish with the last version 0.2.8.0.

summary:
on steam there comes out only the stable releases after the patreon release (aprox 3 month later)
if the new version in un-stable it takes more time since the last version to update to the new one

i hope i understand this right ;-)

Last edited:

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
My English is not so good, but if I understood you correctly, then a stable update comes out at Steam.

The last update what was un-stable, and the developer will work on an stable realese which means this could be version 0.3.x. I think that's okay!

I just thought I just spend my money out and get only 1 version of the game on steam an thats it ;-).
when verison 0.3.x is stable i understand the delay for the new release.
hopefully there comes out next time the update 3 month later on steam for another version after 0.3.x.
i cant wait and wanna play the new version with more content because i'm finish with the last version 0.2.8.0.

summary:
on steam there comes out only the stable releases after the patreon release (aprox 3 month later)
if the new version in un-stable it takes more time since the last version to update to the new one

i hope i understand this right ;-)
Steam is supposed to get an update every three months, and that update is more stable than the Patreon updates. The next Steam update is supposed to be at the end of this month. The next update might be late because one of the developers got hurt.

Fox666

Feb 9, 2018
could anyone tell me how to setting mouse sensitivity, please?. I can't adjusted it in setting menu, it's grayed.

4.00 star(s) 85 Votes