krendelll

Feb 4, 2019
People, 2 questions.
1. Have you introduced the mechanics of pregnancy into the game?
If so, what is already available from this game mechanics? 2. Where in the game (and in which version of the game) is the player's camp and how to get it?

Judging by the roadmap, both the player's camp and pregnancy should appear in the 3rd quarter of 2021

Thanks in advance.

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
People, 2 questions.
1. Have you introduced the mechanics of pregnancy into the game?
If so, what is already available from this game mechanics? 2. Where in the game (and in which version of the game) is the player's camp and how to get it?

Judging by the roadmap, both the player's camp and pregnancy should appear in the 3rd quarter of 2021

Thanks in advance.
pregnancy seems planned eventually seeing that you can get the naga chick at the docks to impregnate you with whatever seed she has available, albeit not implemented yet and unclickable. Otherwise there's currently none at all and I imagine any in game will likely be quest based so you can't just knock up anyone in particular. As for the camp in the version available here, 0.2.8, the player's camp is in the north west part of the map. There's an icon for it and you can follow the roads to roughly around that area until you find it. For now it's just an abandoned ruins with a bed and a storage chest.

Jul 7, 2017
Is the game supposed to be pretty much pitch black? It started to go dark after a few minutes of playing, and I just has a sex scene that was essentially completely blackness except for the slightest blue vague glow from the headpiece I was wearing.
Do other sources of light work like the torches around the buildings or is everything dark? It may just be the day cycle. The only way to move the day cycle outside of just waiting a long time is to head to the player camp in the upper left of the map and sleep. After awhile the moon should come out and increase visibility a bit.

Jul 19, 2020
Its the fact of being a beta... look... im not going to put money on something that is not finished bcause maybe in some future the project ends abandoned bcause X reasons...
if someday gets finished (like Assetto Corsa) MAYYYBE i buy it if its worth it...

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
Its the fact of being a beta... look... im not going to put money on something that is not finished bcause maybe in some future the project ends abandoned bcause X reasons...
if someday gets finished (like Assetto Corsa) MAYYYBE i buy it if its worth it...
Your first mistake was comparing a crowdfunded indie game by a team of five people to a AAA game with a budget capable of running a small town for years. Everything after that was just more mistakes. Either mooch via the pirate downloads or fund the developers.

As a note, this game isn't even in beta. For reference, common development game stages:
  • Beta: Content and mechanics are implemented and are in the process of cleaning up, testing, and improving for experience. The game is essentially done and untested. Indie overuse has caused this to become somewhat synonymous with alpha, below.
  • Alpha: Content is still being developed and implemented. The game is playable and already resembles what it is planned to be. Most games on this site are in some form of alpha at the latest, and due to indie developer habits some games don't leave alpha until the day they're "finished."
  • Pre-Alpha: Also known as first playable, this is when a game's features and mechanics are still a work in progress. Of the games on this site that don't qualify for alpha, the vast majority are pre-alpha even when being shared as alpha or beta games.
If you have qualms with incomplete games, you are very much on the wrong game's thread. I'd recommend adding the "Complete" tag to your searches in the future if it's such an issue for you.

Bullfye

Feb 8, 2019
Hi there , does anyone haves an issue after killing the guardian in Tales of the Void quest ???

Game takes forever to save after and the only way out I saw inside the tomb was a teleport check point !

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
What is the latest version of this game available?
Version 0.3.0, as of this afternoon. I'm not gonna copy the whole Patreon post in like I've been doing because it basically boils down to an explanation that the work on full character customization is still ongoing because they want to do it properly without breaking everything in the interim, and it requires redoing nearly every asset that isn't some variety of terrain. Plus a bit about further world redesigns at a scale that required total save invalidation, which is understandable considering how much the scope of the project seems to have shifted. They set a hard deadline for character customization to drop by the end of the month, and the steam update appears to be delayed to match. (Though I won't assume it will include character customization, since they'll probably have a whole host of issues to resolve with that)

Anyway, the changelog itself for this version is below:

Team Carnal Instinct
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Changelog, v0.3.0

• Development Complete map overhaul [Intentions for future content, Optimizations, Multiple visual changes, Loot in this map is temporarily placed and will be moved again when customisation is released soon]
  • Development character customisation system [additional morphs, further material variations, skeleton changes for testicle physics]
  • Added visuals when obtaining items
  • Added combat 'soft lock' for players who prefer not to hard target
  • Added combat hard lock (Default: 'Tab' to lock a target)
  • Added hard lock target switching to cycle through potential targets (Default: 'Q' while locked on)
  • Added the ability to zoom in/out the player camera (Default: 'Scroll Wheel')
  • Added Person(s) In Distress location - "Weaponsmith"
  • Added Person(s) In Distress location - "Alchemist"
  • Added Ahmes into the Player Camp - Ready for future content, replay scenes available
  • Added dialogue for sending the Weaponsmith & Alchemist to the Player Camp after rescuing
  • Added Anubite Guards (These are friendly until attacked, future content will include imprisonment of the player)
  • Added post-defeat option for Inquisitor of Bast [Primal Kill]
  • Added post-defeat option for Inquisitor of Bast [Kill]
  • Added post-defeat option for Inquisitor of Bast [Enslave]
  • Added Enemy - "Anubite Jailer"
  • Added Enemy - "Bloodseeker Jailer"
  • Added Enemy - Hippopotamus
  • Added new Beast of Sobek (Crocodile Enemy AI) animations and visuals
  • Added Items - "Damascus Khopesh", "Damascus Daggers", "Damascus Spear", "Damascus Sword"
  • Added Items - "Refined Damascus Khopesh", "Refined Damascus Daggers", "Refined Damascus Spear", "Refined Damascus Sword"
  • Added Items - "Ornate Damascus Khopesh", "Ornate Damascus Daggers", "Ornate Damascus Spear", "Ornate Damascus Sword"
  • Added Items - "Damascus Ingot", "Damascus Fragments"
  • Added key re-binding for "Lock On", "Cycle Target", "Zoom In" and "Zoom Out"
  • Added new quiver visuals
  • Fixed bug with Archers accelerating too quickly
  • Fixed issue with the feline NPC's not walking correctly
  • Fixed bug with the Desert Cat AI from fleeing too much
  • Fixed bug with the Inquisitor of Bast & Tomb Gaurdian being affected by enemy levels
  • Fixed bug with female unarmed combat using incorrect SFX
  • Fixed bug with the Cursed One's which caused them to not be a quick on their feet as intended
  • Fixed bug with the player locomotion lunging the player forward, turning and runing is now smoother
  • Fixed a collision issue with certain trees
  • Fixed a collision issue with cages
  • Changed Anubite AI into subclass "Anubite Warrior" (Uses Sword & Shield)
  • Changed Anubite AI into subclass "Anubite Brute" (Uses Longsword)
  • Changed Anubite AI into subclass "Anubite Soldier" (Uses Spears)
  • Changed Anubite AI into subclass "Anubite Cutthroat" (Uses Daggers)
  • Changed the Enemy Crocodile name to "Beast of Sobek"
  • Changed the cinematics during "Milk & Honey"
  • Changed the locomotion animations for spears
  • Changed the attack animations for swords
  • Changed default player camera zoom level
  • Changed the lighting levels inside dungeons to be slightly brighter
  • Changed the invisible walls to include a red warning zone
  • Changed the items stocked by Kali
  • Changed the SFX levels of the Skeleton Enemies

KorsaroKhan

May 12, 2018
Version 0.3.0, as of this afternoon. I'm not gonna copy the whole Patreon post in like I've been doing because it basically boils down to an explanation that the work on full character customization is still ongoing because they want to do it properly without breaking everything in the interim, and it requires redoing nearly every asset that isn't some variety of terrain. Plus a bit about further world redesigns at a scale that required total save invalidation, which is understandable considering how much the scope of the project seems to have shifted. They set a hard deadline for character customization to drop by the end of the month, and the steam update appears to be delayed to match. (Though I won't assume it will include character customization, since they'll probably have a whole host of issues to resolve with that)

Anyway, the changelog itself for this version is below:

Team Carnal Instinct
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Changelog, v0.3.0

• Development Complete map overhaul [Intentions for future content, Optimizations, Multiple visual changes, Loot in this map is temporarily placed and will be moved again when customisation is released soon]
  • Development character customisation system [additional morphs, further material variations, skeleton changes for testicle physics]
  • Added visuals when obtaining items
  • Added combat 'soft lock' for players who prefer not to hard target
  • Added combat hard lock (Default: 'Tab' to lock a target)
  • Added hard lock target switching to cycle through potential targets (Default: 'Q' while locked on)
  • Added the ability to zoom in/out the player camera (Default: 'Scroll Wheel')
  • Added Person(s) In Distress location - "Weaponsmith"
  • Added Person(s) In Distress location - "Alchemist"
  • Added Ahmes into the Player Camp - Ready for future content, replay scenes available
  • Added dialogue for sending the Weaponsmith & Alchemist to the Player Camp after rescuing
  • Added Anubite Guards (These are friendly until attacked, future content will include imprisonment of the player)
  • Added post-defeat option for Inquisitor of Bast [Primal Kill]
  • Added post-defeat option for Inquisitor of Bast [Kill]
  • Added post-defeat option for Inquisitor of Bast [Enslave]
  • Added Enemy - "Anubite Jailer"
  • Added Enemy - "Bloodseeker Jailer"
  • Added Enemy - Hippopotamus
  • Added new Beast of Sobek (Crocodile Enemy AI) animations and visuals
  • Added Items - "Damascus Khopesh", "Damascus Daggers", "Damascus Spear", "Damascus Sword"
  • Added Items - "Refined Damascus Khopesh", "Refined Damascus Daggers", "Refined Damascus Spear", "Refined Damascus Sword"
  • Added Items - "Ornate Damascus Khopesh", "Ornate Damascus Daggers", "Ornate Damascus Spear", "Ornate Damascus Sword"
  • Added Items - "Damascus Ingot", "Damascus Fragments"
  • Added key re-binding for "Lock On", "Cycle Target", "Zoom In" and "Zoom Out"
  • Added new quiver visuals
  • Fixed bug with Archers accelerating too quickly
  • Fixed issue with the feline NPC's not walking correctly
  • Fixed bug with the Desert Cat AI from fleeing too much
  • Fixed bug with the Inquisitor of Bast & Tomb Gaurdian being affected by enemy levels
  • Fixed bug with female unarmed combat using incorrect SFX
  • Fixed bug with the Cursed One's which caused them to not be a quick on their feet as intended
  • Fixed bug with the player locomotion lunging the player forward, turning and runing is now smoother
  • Fixed a collision issue with certain trees
  • Fixed a collision issue with cages
  • Changed Anubite AI into subclass "Anubite Warrior" (Uses Sword & Shield)
  • Changed Anubite AI into subclass "Anubite Brute" (Uses Longsword)
  • Changed Anubite AI into subclass "Anubite Soldier" (Uses Spears)
  • Changed Anubite AI into subclass "Anubite Cutthroat" (Uses Daggers)
  • Changed the Enemy Crocodile name to "Beast of Sobek"
  • Changed the cinematics during "Milk & Honey"
  • Changed the locomotion animations for spears
  • Changed the attack animations for swords
  • Changed default player camera zoom level
  • Changed the lighting levels inside dungeons to be slightly brighter
  • Changed the invisible walls to include a red warning zone
  • Changed the items stocked by Kali
  • Changed the SFX levels of the Skeleton Enemies
I meant available here. Is Steam one still only one we have? Did everyone gave up on Patreon one being leaked ever again?

Reactions: Ssato243

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
I meant available here. Is Steam one still only one we have? Did everyone gave up on Patreon one being leaked ever again?
Oh, it's easy to leak Patreon builds, but nobody's managed to bypass the account check on the title screen yet. As for the latest steam build, changelog is in OP. Next build at the end of the month.

Halstaff

Mar 23, 2020
I have ver 2.8 atm, and wtf is going on witht the day night cycle, It's hard enough to see alot of shit during the day, and I haven't grabbed the torch yet

mistersockpuppet

Feb 17, 2018
I have ver 2.8 atm, and wtf is going on witht the day night cycle, It's hard enough to see alot of shit during the day, and I haven't grabbed the torch yet
Try adjusting the gamma in settings.
Graphics>Display Settings>Gamma
I can see everything well enough with it set to 3.2.

4.00 star(s) 85 Votes