Neuronyx

Oct 4, 2018
It's a shame it's unplayable when you're around... something. Lowering the graphics helps but when venturing out for a quest and passing some ruins, something makes the game unplayable. I can't tell what, because something tanks the FPS and moving the camera a 0.0001 of an inch causes the camera to spaz in literally random directions.

How updated is the Steam release? Probably just gonna pay for this because this for the most part is fucking QUALITY. Also can you fuck the monsters/enemies?

Last edited:

Couliber

May 22, 2018
Is there another way to regain health but 'Elixir of Life'? I tried to sleep, but that didn't give any health.

4access

Dec 20, 2019
Yawn... I might get back to this game once you can rebind all the keys properly.

As it is, the game allows you to assign same keys to movement and attack that already have fixed use (quick slots). So if you bind Z to go backwards, you will also use whatever is in that slot when you press Z. Why go half-way? Either make it all remappable or none. I'd prefer to have quick slots on numbers or function keys anyway. This isn't even pre-alpha, this is barely working demo.

Also, the concept with masks is... ugh. I just want a plain human head, not the one with ton of paint and a crash cymbal around my neck.

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
24.99 for an adult game on beta phase?????? Brah are you nuts???
FAM please tell me that some has fixed the patch and i can play for free...
i thought the same thing until i played it. Sure it's got a long way to go but its relatively well optimized and has a lot of the basic mechanics of an open world in place that honestly it's not that bad for 25 bucks depending on how much you value it. just wait it out until it starts to get more content or bite the bullet and stay up to date on steam or something when the patches come out. at the very least its more optimized and has more actual gameplay than wild life.

Reactions: Centar

Sorrowsiren

Jun 19, 2018
Why is the option for mouse sensitivity grayed out? It was driving me crazy that I'd move the mouse like half an inch and the camera would 180 on me.

There's a option in the menu, but it's grayed out and you can't adjusted it.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Why is the option for mouse sensitivity grayed out? It was driving me crazy that I'd move the mouse like half an inch and the camera would 180 on me.

There's a option in the menu, but it's grayed out and you can't adjusted it.
fairly sure some settings are placeholders

fastick

Oct 3, 2017
can someone post the patch notes for latest patch from patreon
  • Added New Exotic NPC (Primal Goo Girl)
  • Added Sex Scene - "Primal Tentacles"
  • Added Content Warnings settings which will allow players to enable/disable scenes with their preferences, this will be expanded in the near future
  • Added mouse options (sensitivity settings & invert Y axis)
  • Fixed issues with the bed which caused it to be non-interactable
  • Changed game optimisation (pass of map assets to increase performance)
  • Changed damage calculations to prevent you from being healed by blocking attacks in some situations

Jan 14, 2020
Is the game supposed to be pretty much pitch black? It started to go dark after a few minutes of playing, and I just has a sex scene that was essentially completely blackness except for the slightest blue vague glow from the headpiece I was wearing.

4.00 star(s) 85 Votes