TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
Is it worth buying this game on Steam? I see a lot of people crapping on it in Steam reviews that it's way behind Patreon version and that the Patreon version has some exclusive content that the Steam version doesn't have.
It gets updated every three months on Steam, as opposed to the once or twice a month Patreon subscribers get depending on their tier. The next update is due next month. The content Steam subscribers don't get falls under two categories:
  • A few cosmetic items (at the moment just a one or two of the oversized horsecocks that have multiple alternatives Steam does get.)
  • Anything the developers couldn't make stable enough in time for release. (A recent Steam build was missing the cosmetic system upgrade Patreon got that changed how they work, because it was breaking, eating items, leaving characters headless, doubling up meshes, etc.)
Any time Steam updates though, it rolls together all the content added for Patreon in the previous three months. Except the above.

Lans90

Dec 2, 2017
the graphics, models and animations look good ... but where is the character creation? Do you need to buy / find and equip a dick?(lol) The same goes for the body? Quite strange if not to say otherwise =) it would have been better initially possible to play as a human man. And all these futa / trans etc cases would be optional.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
the graphics, models and animations look good ... but where is the character creation? Do you need to buy / find and equip a dick?(lol) The same goes for the body? Quite strange if not to say otherwise =) it would have been better initially possible to play as a human man. And all these futa / trans etc cases would be optional.
Sure, it looks funny but it makes perfect sense as shortcuts in early development.

Mariavictoria

Jun 9, 2020
Not everyone wants to play as a man.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
it wouldn't take much looking back into the threaqd to see what's currently in development

Reactions: ButtNumz

kremek127

Jul 19, 2018
I don't know who the hell thought that throwing 2 whole busses of blur will be the great idea to add into the sex scenes. I'm still trying to figure out if devs are blind or just love trolling players left and right...

zate

Jan 21, 2021
In this game you can use tricks or something similar, also if I have a finished save and I want to share it, the one who has it will have the same progress to his pc?

4.00 star(s) 85 Votes