TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
And where is it? I haven't found it anywhere.
PS. Also. I've found naga cock. Anybody know where to find naga ski? Or it isn't implemented yet?
Male form is . For the moment, no playable naga skin. Non-humanoid player characters are quite a ways off on the current roadmap. Nagas in particular are on the roadmap for .

Edit: This game has a and a , both maintained by players. It might be worth adding them to the OP along with the link. All three are pinned links in the help section of the developers' discord.

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
So I'd like to see this
As I said, it's an offscreen death. Sort of. You do the quest where you pay to fuck the naga, insult her, and then threaten her. Gets an alternate scene with her wrapping the player up and constricting them, then the scene ends, you see the player "die" (aka literally just collapse to the ground outside the cage, lol), and then respawn at the docks. Was explicitly confirmed by a developer that she eats you.

dev.png

But again, the actual "death" is offscreen, as I said in the post that got the tags updated.

• Sad
Reactions: Elisa93

adirtyminded1

Sep 9, 2017
Not sure if its related to a quest or something but I seem to be stuck in a sort of perpetual night time. I've played for about 2 actual hours and the sun hasn't risen. Is this a glitch, related to a quest, or something else entirely? Help please, I can barely see anything happening XD

EDIT: OK So my mistake, it's not a glitch, it's just that this game has really long day night cycles. I blame Subnautica for twisting my sense of time with its 10 minute day/night cycles

Last edited:

skorksis

Apr 15, 2018
Download Links on the following show as the file having been removed
Win: - - MEGA - -

Reactions: Jacket the Rooster

Foxy15

Nov 4, 2018
I'm going to warn you that now there is a 0.2.9 version now the most updated, if I'm not mistaken. update when you can.
thanks

Plvy1n

Dec 8, 2020
Game update here will not be she is not hacked do not wait only the steam version when the new one will be published here.

MagicPRO

Aug 24, 2017
Is it worth buying this game on Steam? I see a lot of people crapping on it in Steam reviews that it's way behind Patreon version and that the Patreon version has some exclusive content that the Steam version doesn't have.

4.00 star(s) 85 Votes