TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
I don't want to argue on this topic ... I see that (partially) we agree with each other ... I admit that Patreon gave impetus to the development of the project ... when the developers felt freer, they also decided to conclude an agreement with STEAM. .. Let's see what kind of work THIS can be "Hoby" and some developers are doing something else. In this case, I will ask you, would you refuse to have "extra" 2000-3000 thousand dollars, working from home in a relaxed atmosphere? But this is my guess. In short, developers are getting GOOD money and that's the end of the story -_-
No. I strongly disagree. They are not yet getting good money. They are making passable income that is acceptable for an entry level position as an office employee. Again, let me reiterate: this is their job, not a hobby. They are doing this full time (well over the 40-hour workweek I used for math, if Echo's community management on Discord is any indicator), with no other job to speak of. They literally quit their previous jobs for this. That "2000-3000" dollars is not "extra", it is what they're making for their work.

And as a game developer myself: that is in no way, shape, or form a job with a "relaxed atmosphere", especially once customers get their hands on the product.

Vectrix

Apr 22, 2020
dont use the male body form, it bugged for me and now I dont have the female body form in my inventory anymore. I have 2 male forms instead.

if someone has a save for me, i'd appreciate it, mine is completely borked and I dont wanna start from the beginning.

EDIT: i'll attach my save, if someone manages to edit it. please remove the male body form and male head and put the female body form in it thanks.

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
Wow, this looks incredibly high quality. Very sad this is furry stuff (Nothing against it, just not for me)

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
Wow, this looks incredibly high quality. Very sad this is furry stuff (Nothing against it, just not for me)
The developers are bringing in new "bodies". Don't like Furry? There are Reptiles. Don't like them? Added HUMAN BODIES. One of these days the opportunity to play as a Male character. The environment is also expanding and is still ahead.

Reactions: sentinel92

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
So the game has a rather complicated set of update options:
  • Twice monthly: $20 monthly subscription on Patreon or SubscribeStar
  • Once monthly: $10 monthly subscription on Patreon or SubscribeStar
  • Once every three months (sans a few cosmetic items and anything the developers can't make stable in time): $30 one-time purchase on Steam.
Any time they release an update (for any of these options) it has all content from prior updates given to any of the options. So you'll see a $10 update that includes new content available to both that tier and the $20 tier (since the first $20 tier update of the month is also the only $10 tier update of the month), plus all content from the prior $20 tier that the $10 tier didn't get. Steam updates includes all (or as much as they can manage without it crashing or eating items) of the content implemented in the six $20 tier updates (three of which are also $10 tier updates) since the steam update prior. Makes for massive changelogs on Steam, to say the least. The OP has the most recent Steam changelog as an example of how big the roll-up updates they get can be.
For updating twice a month there doesn't seem to be a lot of new content any time someone posts a new version here every couple of months. What do these updates usually consist of?

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
For updating twice a month there doesn't seem to be a lot of new content any time someone posts a new version here every couple of months. What do these updates usually consist of?
A few update posts I've copied into this thread from their Patreon:

v0.2.5
v0.2.8
v0.2.84
v0.2.9

I can't answer your question directly, because different people have different metrics for what "a lot of new content" is. That said, I personally think the amount they're implementing month to month is okay, especially when considering the fact that I've been seeing a ton of minor evidence that they're sinking work into the back end to prep for things like their planned dynamic sex scene system. And definitely when I consider how much of the new content is relying on custom, from-scratch 3D assets. For a three month comparison, this post has the June changelog for Steam, which includes three months of work from them.

Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer

Fen.rar

Sep 9, 2019
A few update posts I've copied into this thread from their Patreon:

v0.2.5
v0.2.8
v0.2.84
v0.2.9

I can't answer your question directly, because different people have different metrics for what "a lot of new content" is. That said, I personally think the amount they're implementing month to month is okay, especially when considering the fact that I've been seeing a ton of minor evidence that they're sinking work into the back end to prep for things like their planned dynamic sex scene system. And definitely when I consider how much of the new content is relying on custom, from-scratch 3D assets. For a three month comparison, this post has the June changelog for Steam, which includes three months of work from them.
Regarding scenes they dont update so often right? For what i can see wehave all available scenes in the version available here to dowload?

Tupido

Sep 10, 2018
Why does it take about a minute (with the game blocked) to save the games after having more than ten saves?

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
Regarding scenes they dont update so often right? For what i can see wehave all available scenes in the version available here to dowload?
The version that's available to download here is an out-of-cycle Steam update from 7/31 that they made to add human males to steam, which had been planned for the June update but didn't make it in time. There have been no new scenes added to the game since then, in large part because there has yet to be a new update since then.

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
This has probably been answered already but I am going to ask again. Is there a boob swap to have bigger boobs like the Croc girl at the temple that tells you that you could be added to the ones building the temple?

Lindazana

Sep 16, 2018
How's this game in level of customizable content for what you find/see? I understand there's a good deal of character customization, but content customization is how to really polish a game and vastly increase your audience.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
How's this game in level of customizable content for what you find/see? I understand there's a good deal of character customization, but content customization is how to really polish a game and vastly increase your audience.
If you're talking about your usual fetish/gender/species toggles, none so far. Not sure if any are planned either.

• Sad
Reactions: Lindazana

adgg

Sep 4, 2020
with all this years i seen weird stuff but this one some whole other level i dont judge anyone but this is one is really weird for me

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
with all this years i seen weird stuff but this one some whole other level i dont judge anyone but this is one is really weird for me
1st) If this is the weirdest shit you've seen in your life, you've been very sheltered.
2nd) This is far from the weirdest shit on this forum, so I'm going to toss in a :confused: 'I'm confused by this' emoji.
;)

adgg

Sep 4, 2020
1st) If this is the weirdest shit you've seen in your life, you've been very sheltered.
2nd) This is far from the weirdest shit on this forum, so I'm going to toss in a :confused: 'I'm confused by this' emoji.
;)
sheltred pretey much i am a vanilla guy i am trynig stay away as possbile weird stuffs but i guess you are right there is lot of things i'm not see yet and i dont wanna see it :D

4.00 star(s) 85 Votes