ClawedSon

Sep 14, 2018
Hey the void vessle lead me to the vessle that turned me into a guy... and I didn't get the void body... that I think I was supposed to get...

L0c4lh0sT

Jul 27, 2018
Hey the void vessle lead me to the vessle that turned me into a guy... and I didn't get the void body... that I think I was supposed to get...
Was the same for me. The questmarkers are a bit buggy. The void vessle appears next to the void after the sexscene. Just run back to the void temple.

Fluxcarnal

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2020
How do you adjust mouse sensitivity? It's greyed out and it's set so high that the game is pretty much unplayable.

Najsik

Sep 15, 2019
Is there any possibility to add download through Mega.nz ? The sites that downloads are rn are rlly slow for me (300kb/s)

Windian

Jul 8, 2018
That saving problem after first hours of the game is such a big problem... I don't mind waiting 30secs or a min to save but it doesn't save missions even if I wait 10mins. Also why sensitivity adjust removed ? :p

Varen-6

Jul 15, 2021
Guys, how to solve issue with long saving times? It seems that the further you go trough the progression, the longer it takes to save. Now it came to the point when it takes more than an hour to just make a save. Help plz

Snogardragons

Apr 27, 2017
This lists pregnancy as a tag, but I don't think pregnancy is implemented yet. It's definitely coming, but I was unaware of it being in at the moment. Unless the snake lady at the start counts.

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
This lists pregnancy as a tag, but I don't think pregnancy is implemented yet. It's definitely coming, but I was unaware of it being in at the moment. Unless the snake lady at the start counts.
The tag is there because this forum consolidates pregnancy and impregnation together into a single tag, and this game has a quest that is pretty much entirely focused on having a centaur impregnate the player. There was a big multi-page argument over the pregnancy tag when it first got added to the thread, and I consolidated what was in the game at the time into a single post and reported it for tags. By dint of the tag still being on the thread, it is safe to assume that the staff member who reviewed the report decided that even if the attempt to impregnate the player does not yet succeed, the quest is enough to qualify for the tag.

any news on the update?
What update? The game updates (very roughly) once every two weeks, and the next update is, judging by past updates, probably going to drop sometime next weekend. It's gonna be a Patreon update, which nobody here has figured out how to crack the protections on. Not only that, but the developers make a big point about keeping things close to their chests until the update drops.

In other words, news happens when the update post hits Patreon, and not before then.

Fen.rar

Sep 9, 2019
The tag is there because this forum consolidates pregnancy and impregnation together into a single tag, and this game has a quest that is pretty much entirely focused on having a centaur impregnate the player. There was a big multi-page argument over the pregnancy tag when it first got added to the thread, and I consolidated what was in the game at the time into a single post and reported it for tags. By dint of the tag still being on the thread, it is safe to assume that the staff member who reviewed the report decided that even if the attempt to impregnate the player does not yet succeed, the quest is enough to qualify for the tag.

What update? The game updates (very roughly) once every two weeks, and the next update is, judging by past updates, probably going to drop sometime next weekend. It's gonna be a Patreon update, which nobody here has figured out how to crack the protections on. Not only that, but the developers make a big point about keeping things close to their chests until the update drops.

In other words, news happens when the update post hits Patreon, and not before then.
Thank you for the clarification, only by patron/ is it possible to buy the game on steam as well to get updates?

• Angry
Reactions: Sypheria

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
Thank you for the clarification, only by patron/ is it possible to buy the game on steam as well to get updates?
So the game has a rather complicated set of update options:
  • Twice monthly: $20 monthly subscription on Patreon or SubscribeStar
  • Once monthly: $10 monthly subscription on Patreon or SubscribeStar
  • Once every three months (sans a few cosmetic items and anything the developers can't make stable in time): $30 one-time purchase on Steam.
Any time they release an update (for any of these options) it has all content from prior updates given to any of the options. So you'll see a $10 update that includes new content available to both that tier and the $20 tier (since the first $20 tier update of the month is also the only $10 tier update of the month), plus all content from the prior $20 tier that the $10 tier didn't get. Steam updates includes all (or as much as they can manage without it crashing or eating items) of the content implemented in the six $20 tier updates (three of which are also $10 tier updates) since the steam update prior. Makes for massive changelogs on Steam, to say the least. The OP has the most recent Steam changelog as an example of how big the roll-up updates they get can be.

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
So the game has a rather complicated set of update options:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you are ready to pay (I think) STEAM is the most advantageous offer- I paid and forgot ... I may be strange, but FEEDING the developer every month (HAVING ALREADY THE PRODUCT -_-) is nonsense for me. Therefore, I prefer only such a purchase policy, I bypass any fees once a month (with regards to GAMES).

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
If you are ready to pay (I think) STEAM is the most advantageous offer- I paid and forgot ... I may be strange, but FEEDING the developer every month (HAVING ALREADY THE PRODUCT -_-) is nonsense for me. Therefore, I prefer only such a purchase policy, I bypass any fees once a month (with regards to GAMES).
Pretty much. It depends on priorities. If all you want is the game itself, steam is 100% the most effective purchase option. If you want to to help pay for further development (this game is being developed out of pocket and via the income from subscriptions and purchases, and last time I did the math the devs were making just barely above UK minimum wage on that), the subscription is the better choice. For most players, that means Steam.

Reactions: ViviX12

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
Pretty much. It depends on priorities. If all you want is the game itself, steam is 100% the most effective purchase option. If you want to to help pay for further development (this game is being developed out of pocket and via the income from subscriptions and purchases, and last time I did the math the devs were making just barely above UK minimum wage on that), the subscription is the better choice. For most players, that means Steam.
If they were losing money, they would not have entered into an agreement with STEAM because they also take% ... no need to include a kind person here ... they already have excellent profits on Patreon and have income from STEAM. Phrase- MONEY out of pocket- not appropriate -_- Let the pricing policy be changed in this case. Going to the store to shop, you only give a fee for the price of the goods, and if everything suits you, you can already give a TIP. You don't pay double the fee, do you? So if I want, I will give this TIPs to the developer, BUT I do not intend to pay EVERY month.

Let's look at a couple of points using Patreon as an example. There are 3 subscriptions $ 3,10,20$ Let's say 100 people 3$ = 300$, 10 $= 1000$, 20 $= 2000 $. They are supported by 3,712 people. EVEN if it's everyone who bought $ 3 = $ 11.136 PER MONTH. and yes I know they pay a HUGE percentage of Patreon's commission, but they actually have a significant amount left over. Including no need to tell me here -_-.... Therefore- they definitely get MORE than the minimum wage -_-

Last edited:

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
If they were losing money, they would not have entered into an agreement with STEAM because they also take% ... no need to include a kind person here ... they already have excellent profits on Patreon and have income from STEAM. Phrase- MONEY out of pocket- not appropriate -_- Let the pricing policy be changed in this case. Going to the store to shop, you only give a fee for the price of the goods, and if everything suits you, you can already give a TIP. You don't pay double the fee, do you? So if I want, I will give this TIPs to the developer, BUT I do not intend to pay EVERY month.

Let's look at a couple of points using Patreon as an example. There are 3 subscriptions $ 3,10,20$ Let's say 100 people 3$ = 300$, 10 $= 1000$, 20 $= 2000 $. They are supported by 3,712 people. EVEN if it's everyone who bought $ 3 = $ 11.136 PER MONTH. and yes I know they pay a HUGE percentage of Patreon's commission, but they actually have a significant amount left over. Including no need to tell me here -_-.... Therefore- they definitely get MORE than the minimum wage -_-
Notably I explicitly said they were above minimum wage, barely. (And that this was last time I did the math, back in...I want to say May or June?) Your given figure is also above minimum wage, barely. After fees and taxes, you're looking at over half of the per-month income from Patreon vanishing. Even without those, you're looking at a five-way split between five developers. Assuming literally no fees, taxes, or company cut, your $11,136 income number would wind up at $2,227.20 per developer per month, which breaks down to about $13.92 per hour on a full-time 40 hour workweek. (Again, this isn't even considering the fees, taxes, and company cut that take out well over half of the income before then.) The minimum wage in the UK is £8.91/hr for someone over the age of 23, which is a safe assumption since the devs have stated they have families. At current exchange rate, that would be $12.36 an hour. Not much over minimum wage. I could, in fact, apply at several local retail chains for a position as a cashier and start with a higher wage myself.

More likely, they're actually seeing a majority of $10 subscriptions, as that's mostly game access. With the (again very faulty) assumption that every subscription is $10, they'd be at $37,120 per month on Patreon. We don't have access to any verifiable Steam figures and those are one-time purchases with a hefty cut going to Valve, so they're less relevant for this compared to monthly subs. But, assuming a (generously low) 60% reduction on income between patreon's percentage cut, money changing fees (they're based in the UK), taxes, and business cut, you'd be looking at $14,848 to be split five-ways, totaling $2,969.60 per developer per month, or roughly $18.56 per hour on a 40-hour workweek. About what I'd expect a starting position with no decision-making power at an office to give me. So definitely above minimum wage now, but certainly not at "I can support my family" income like they had before starting the project.

And this also isn't including how much they're shelling out for third party assets, tools and content. The voice acting alone likely costs quite a bit per line of dialogue.

So to put it bluntly? Without the Patreon subscriptions this game would be so heavily in the red that it's not even funny. Not necessarily in terms of company spending (we can't quantify that, but they have stated they're paying subscriptions for the adobe creative suite and modeling software, which add up pretty fast on their own), but in terms of being a negative asset to their household. We don't know their family status, mind. They could have spouses raking in the dough and entirely capable of supporting them doing nothing at all. But that's an assumption. What we do know is that it's five developers, with families, in the United Kingdom, who quit their previous jobs to work on this game together.

Also, selling a game on Steam is super cheap. It's literally $100 and then passing some super basic QA from an underpaid Valve employee, then waiting 30 days to put the game on sale. Income doesn't factor into the ability to do that in any way, which is why Steam gets so many low-end "I found a demo project on the asset store and decided to sell it" games.

Edit: Also, there was a ton of out of pocket for this game. You make the bold and very wrong assumption that they've always had this many subscribers. They were at 400 in January, 600 in February. They broke 1K in March, and iirc they finally broke 2k in May. They started work on the game back in October of last year, if I remember correctly. There are a lot of up-front expenses they'd have had to make at the time, such as creating a business, buying their initial round of Unreal store assets, and buying subscriptions to the software they're using, all while having next to no income for the first few months. They only really started theoretically breaking even on a month-to-month basis a couple of months ago, and they may well still be at a net negative income over the project's entire lifespan compared to their previous jobs.

Last edited:

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
Notably I explicitly said they were above minimum wage, barely. (And that this was last time I did the math, back in...I want to say May or June?)...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't want to argue on this topic ... I see that (partially) we agree with each other ... I admit that Patreon gave impetus to the development of the project ... when the developers felt freer, they also decided to conclude an agreement with STEAM. .. Let's see what kind of work THIS can be "Hoby" and some developers are doing something else. Or are you claiming that they ALL quit their old job? Perhaps it's even better, because such a business clearly brings in more income ^ _ ^ and no one gets on your nerves ... In this case, I will ask you, would you refuse to have "extra" 2000-3000 thousand dollars, working from home in a relaxed atmosphere? But this is my guess. In short, developers are getting GOOD money and that's the end of the story -_-

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes