Heymanhi

Aug 10, 2018
Does the terminal link work? I downloaded and when it was finished chrome just stopped it at 2.7 gb

RosesInBlue

Mar 4, 2018
During the Tales of the Void quest, there are invisible walls surrounding the ruins. So I assumed I'd reach the end of the main questline for now and started trying to get around the invisible walls. Only managed to get 25 meters away from the ruin (I was just next to the ruin but couldn't approach from any angle) and now I'm stuck behind the other side of the main invisible walls. Can't get back to the starting area, but managed to get inside one of the pyramids in the distance.

Diverioh

Jul 14, 2017
Ok, this might be a bug but the Enchanted Draquine Manhood, Ultimatus, and the merchants that our suppose to be at my camp had not appeared at all. "I started a new game by the way", went to find them and they are not there.
Any ideas as to why?

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
it's a good game lets hope it will not be abandoned I really love the game even I play the steam version and u hope that the cosmetics that the patron will come to this version at least i hope they will come

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
Ok, this might be a bug but the Enchanted Draquine Manhood, Ultimatus, and the merchants that our suppose to be at my camp had not appeared at all. "I started a new game by the way", went to find them and they are not there.
Any ideas as to why?
Draquine Manhood and Ultimatus are the two patreon-exclusive items I'm aware of, and camp merchants do not yet exist.

Reactions: Ssato243

eyecourt

May 21, 2017
There is a question mark in the southwest section of the map that I can't get to... anyone know where the cave is to get to it?

Meso

Aug 26, 2017
anyone know how to change daytime to afternoon? in this game or for this Engine in general?
i cant see shit
i blasted the light max & still nothing...
The only way to change the time of day is using the bedroll at your camp, which you'll have to travel to first.

• Sad
Reactions: 9inchz

SigmaDrake

Jun 10, 2018
I love the atmosphere of this game, the ancien egyptian ambiance with gods and furries. It remind me of good times on AC Origins.

But there is few thing that bother me :
First of all, the endless night, it's way too dark when you're hided from the moon or in a cave and you don't have yet the torch.
The map, mostly the sex encounter, it would be great to know which sex scene it is while howering on it, once we have done it one time.
And mostly, the sex scenes themselves, they are well animated and voiced, but the viewing angles are bad, we almost never see their faces, the only exception would be when fucking one of the 3 cat whores, and also the 2 slaves on pillory, but as they wear a mask, it's not better neither.

I was about to add the urge of male body, but now we can get one, which is great, now I'm looking forward to furry male bodies, mostly horse, to match the horsecook.

Well, all around it's a great furry game, I'm looking forward to futur updates :)

4.00 star(s) 85 Votes