Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
The changelog isn't up-to-date so I need to ask; was it this update or september the one where pregnancy content is officially in the game?

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
But is it worth it? I've played through the same quests like three times already and it's gonna be a fourth time, when the next update breaks the save again. The quests I've tried for now weren't any different from before.
Only quest that has actually notably changed is secret admirer, and even that is mostly the same just with a split between getting the money and getting some tail by lying.

The changelog isn't up-to-date so I need to ask; was it this update or september the one where pregnancy content is officially in the game?
Neither. The tag is on this game because of an impregnation-focused quest (F95 rolls the two together), and pregnancy itself isn't ingame yet. There was a big patreon poll last month about priorities for the purpose of reorganizing the roadmap, wound up with the player impregnating NPCs getting shifted to October and NPCs impregnating the player being set up for January.

Oct 12, 2020
laptop lenovo ideapad 330 ryzen 3 , windows 10 pro

Can't launch
Anyone else having a problem just

I have NO idea whats causing it but running this game
Carnal Instinct

My game just started crashing constantly even when
when I click play the game just shuts down
I just get an error saying it cannot be opened.

Syq

Mar 11, 2018
laptop lenovo ideapad 330 ryzen 3 , windows 10 pro

Can't launch
Anyone else having a problem just

I have NO idea whats causing it but running this game
Carnal Instinct

My game just started crashing constantly even when
when I click play the game just shuts down
I just get an error saying it cannot be opened.
  • Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
  • OS: Windows 7 64-Bit SP1, Windows 8.1 64-Bit, Windows 10 64-Bit
  • Processor: Intel Core i5-2500K @ 3.3 GHz or better or AMD FX-8120 @ 3.1 Ghz or better
  • Memory: 4 GB RAM
  • Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670 (or GTX 760 / GTX 960) or AMD Radeon HD 7970 (or R9 280x [2GB VRAM] / R9 380 / Fury X)
  • Network: Broadband Internet connection
  • Storage: 4 GB available space
  • Sound Card: DirectX® 9.0c compatible sound card 5.1 with latest drivers
  • Additional Notes: Laptop versions of these graphics cards may work but are not supported
check last line,u have integrated gpu,not to mention u have ONLY 8 gb ram

Qx77

Aug 4, 2021
elo Is anybody else game laggy? Whenever I play it, it's like the movements and the text are in slow motion

OniChichii

Dec 2, 2019
Very far north. Once you get in, your quest tracker moves. Also, you can track quests, and it'll show you where to go. :)
hi, i'm far north and the tracker tell me to go 40m futher but i'm at the end of the map lol is the eye underground or something??

Oct 16, 2017
I know, that was my point. What if they suddenly drop the game or something? If it's still releasing good updates in a year or 2 I might decide to buy it, but for now I'm not sure if it's worth it or not(It's still in Pre-Alpha).
I'd honestly just stick to F95 Builds for the foreseeable future, it wont cost you anything and you'll get the same updates every now and then steam would get.

Diverioh

Jul 14, 2017
hi, i'm far north and the tracker tell me to go 40m futher but i'm at the end of the map lol is the eye underground or something??
Yeah, you have to go to the under ground ruined tomb in order to find it but you will need the and the to enter the tomb and get the eye.:rolleyes:

OniChichii

Dec 2, 2019
Yeah, you have to go to the under ground ruined tomb in order to find it but you will need the and the to enter the tomb and get the eye.:rolleyes:
it was a bug i have reload my save and the key was here again ahah thx anyway

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
Yes! I've tried twice now. All goes well until you say the dude sent you, then the game freezes. First time it caused the PC to reboot
I've seen reports of this on the discord. If you have a penis equipped try removing that prior to selecting the option. Supposedly there might be a CTD tied to one (or more) of the available penises and that dialogue option.

Reactions: Torquemadder
4.00 star(s) 86 Votes