schneefall

Jun 17, 2019
Like it's been mentioned multiple times, there is no crack for the current version. Until you see someone post a crack in the thread, assume it will be like that.
Do you happen to know how much content is cut on the steam version? Or how many updates behind it is?

Last edited:

allinon

Sep 12, 2017
Hello my dear, gentle people o/. Does this game maybe have female furry x male human? But not futa related, just normal sex between the two.

Reactions: Leon queen

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
Glad to see this ones still kicking. I'm just waiting till they put in some butt stuff I dunno why but butt sex makes me bonkers.

Also how explicit exactly is that one in that milk and honey quest warning on the front page? I've played plenty of horror games but I'm still pretty squeamish

Sep 29, 2018
Glad to see this ones still kicking. I'm just waiting till they put in some butt stuff I dunno why but butt sex makes me bonkers.

Also how explicit exactly is that one in that milk and honey quest warning on the front page? I've played plenty of horror games but I'm still pretty squeamish
Some pretty straight-up post-suicide thing

Mar 19, 2019

There really does not even need to be a warming. Just some hanging lady. Games for kids are more spooky

Reactions: Mechonyo

Marlin Brandy

Aug 18, 2018
I seem to be having a problem with the Secret Admirer quest. I can't seem to deliver/don't have any letter, is the quest disabled? Did I skip a step? all I get are ???? and leave options

Meso

Aug 26, 2017
so do you need torches in the game im searching in the tomb and cant see shit
I had the same issue, it's far too dark in there. The only advice I can give is to drop down into the cave and then immediately head toward the chest on your compass. That contains a torch. Just wander at it a straight line and keep an eye out for the "E" button to appear.

blapanda

Jul 28, 2017
the download speed suck (very slow)
any mega link please?
Try using "jDownloader 2" and setting connection rate up to 20 connections. This fixes almost every download hoster bitching about the maximum possible download rate.
Even some "100kb/s" bullshit hoster will be tricked, so you can download at a higher speed (not always at max speed).

Litrabi

Jun 29, 2021
I apologize for the stupid question, due to ignorance, and surely somewhere in the forum someone else has certainly asked, but there is a way to run unreal engine games on android?
Thanks for the answer.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
I apologize for the stupid question, due to ignorance, and surely somewhere in the forum someone else has certainly asked, but there is a way to run unreal engine games on android?
Thanks for the answer.
Short answer, no.

While you can develop Unreal games for Android, that is an early and fundamental decision. You can't just take a finished PC build and repack it for mobile the way we routinely see done with Ren'Py e.g. On a practical level, this game's ambition to be a 'big boy' 3D open world game also puts its hardware requirement well beyound most Android devices.

Reactions: oaklash

Litrabi

Jun 29, 2021
Short answer, no.

While you can develop Unreal games for Android, that is an early and fundamental decision. You can't just take a finished PC build and repack it for mobile the way we routinely see done with Ren'Py e.g. On a practical level, this game's ambition to be a 'big boy' 3D open world game also puts its hardware requirement well beyound most Android devices.
Oh... ok, thanks a lot

4.00 star(s) 85 Votes