Brashole12

Jan 4, 2019
Does this game have any cheats?
Or does someone know how to cheat the money?
You can use cheatengine, set value type to float. If you get the universal unreal engine 4 unlocker you can speed up the game with the slomo command. In most of these games you can use toggledebugcamera as well to move the camera however you want but it's locked with this game unfortunately

zebes1

Apr 3, 2019
Figured out how to get the Enchanted Draquine Manhood into the 2.8 version. If you still have the 2.7.8. version from this thread, it’s the patreon version so you can open it, grab the enchanted draquine manhood there, save, and then load that save with the 2.8 version and you will have the enchanted draquine manhood in your inventory. Doesn’t work for Ultimatus unfortunately, since that one only shows up starting at 2.8.

Also, did they change how tails and genitals work since 2.7.8? Because now both flop around a lot more when you move, and will sometimes glitch all over the place.

digital31

Jan 10, 2018
Sorry if it's been asked already. I've searched through the thread but couldn't find the answer to my question. When I save the game, it takes almost 10 minutes to save...during that time the game is frozen. Has anyone figured out a fix for this yet?

Reactions: a4dec7f06d

sky0dragon

May 15, 2018
If anyone want it, no idea if you can copy and paste over your own save.
But this is a savefile I just did with 200K gold and 5k arrows at the start of the game (only talked with the trader once).

Reactions: Neo Ernest

Dogless

Aug 17, 2017
Why bother having sex scenes in a 3D game with a fixed camera? Why not just stick a high quality video, the result would be better and without depending on the GPU.

(Edit: Just wear a paper bag on her head,. It's butt ugly anyway. Not a furry. Is this furry? F knows.)

Last edited:

Donkork

Jan 26, 2018
Can onyone provide full save from last update or at least 1 or 2 versions back, my save files seams to be corrupted as when loaded it freezes the game and honestly I dont want to run around again event with teleport now.

NullOneHere

Jan 6, 2019
Since save editing is getting talked about, anyone know which lines correspond to the body items/dicks and such? Because that would make it a lot easier to test things out or just get to what people want if they don't want to run around the map finding everything.

Jul 7, 2017
Has anyone else had any luck adding items with a save editor? I can change how much gold me and the vendor have, and can change how much an item weighs, it's value, and add more of it if it is an item that stacks (have only been able to do this with the potions, not any of the cosmetics). I tried to figure out what number(s) I need to change by saving before and after i pick up the Felian Merchant head that is near the beginning area change a whole lot of variables (just when you add it to your inventory, not if you open and close the chest without taking anything).

Being able to add items would be very useful since loading older saves in newer versions can sometimes be buggy.

The editor I used is - It has a limit of 3 uploaded files before it makes you wait two minutes to upload more.

I might try again later with cheat engine to see if watching it in real-time may help figure this out.

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
waiting for the new update
Waiting for what new update? The version that released on Patreon eleven days ago and uses protections that still haven't been cracked? Or the version that released on steam ten days ago and is currently linked in the OP?

it's worth downloading or still waiting for more content
There is literally no way for us to answer that question for you. What is worth downloading for one person isn't even worth looking at for someone else. The game currently has a modest amount of content, and for some people what it has is quite good while other people consider it literally unplayable because of things that they personally take exception to that others don't mind, such as movement speed while traversing the map or fixed camera positions in sex scenes.

Reactions: Shura Matoi
4.00 star(s) 86 Votes