madmit

Jun 4, 2017
Nice idea, but implementation is total crap: autosaves leads to the complete freeze and this bloody unity engine don't allow to kill the app even via the processes. And after the autosaves all questline are just disappears. And I don't even mention 'glass walls' on the maps or inability to move in the common areas.
So, this pre-alpha isn't a game at all, just a technical demo for the debugging purposes.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Nice idea, but implementation is total crap: autosaves leads to the complete freeze and this bloody unity engine don't allow to kill the app even via the processes. And after the autosaves all questline are just disappears. And I don't even mention 'glass walls' on the maps or inability to move in the common areas.
So, this pre-alpha isn't a game at all, just a technical demo for the debugging purposes.
What UNITY engine?

Mar 10, 2019
Invisible walls are at illogical places where you walk straight line from one developed place to another.
Still these walls are not consistent and you can get around and beyond. I've got to pyramids in the west part of the map, walked through part of one, walked up on another just to fall inside to float in space with no gravity physics defined, climbed on invisible rectangles outside... so the way these walls are placed doesn't prevent player from straying into areas still yearly in development. It should be just a rectangular fence around the map.

Yes, saves are bugged badly. You have to keep low number of saves, definitely under 10.
Once you exceed the number, save process takes minutes or deadlocks game entirely. Saves are then fucked, usually losing quest progress. Even when you delete saves then, it stays crippled. The only fix is to delete all save folder files to restart saves from scratch.

Jack Man

Jul 5, 2021
does anyone know similar games but not Furry? not that I have anything against it, just not my cup of tea

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
So wait says male protag now, and steam says male came to steam. So how do I play male? Uh steam says comming soon damn it... I wanted to try before I buy but even if I buy I can't play male yet sigh...

4.00 star(s) 85 Votes