TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
so i understand that ingame animal masks/skins will be disabled? because we have now races to choose.?
You still acquire them the same way, but instead of being inventory items they enable options in the customization menu. This menu currently starts you off as a human female, with immediate access to swapping to human male as well as adding a human cock and balls. The other available skins and races are still acquired via urns and quests, as are some of the race-specific details. (Most hairstyles for humans, as an example, are currently contained in an urn fairly close to the starting point.)

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
Oh, right. Side note for the multiple breasts size questions I've seen in the thread over time: the current maximum is identical to the crocodile lady, so you absolutely can get those big honking jubblies now.

No height control options, but we have a bit of variance of arm and leg fat (it's really not that much), hip and waist size, the ability to add some pudge to the belly, a few miscellaneous nipple modifications, and a couple other odds and ends. This isn't skyrim level customization, but it is far more than we had before.

Theoretically, now that the system is in place, adding more over time might be possible too. Though I suppose that depends on how echo built the character meshes.

Teritius

Jan 5, 2021
Gotta wait for the Steam update. Was supposed to be last month but was delayed along with the recent Patreon build due one of the devs getting attacked with a spade. They haven't given a revised timeline for the steam update yet, but it'll presumably be sometime this month.
Bless you for having the strength to answer the same question a 100 times.

Reactions: Zatrian

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
New version is out
Unless you have a way to bypass the security measures on the Patreon build, no, it isn't. This thread waits on the Steam builds because they have simple to eliminate protections that don't generate pages and pages of "how do I run this" "you can't, it's broken" question and answer combos in the thread.

Jan 28, 2020
This thread waits on the Steam builds because they have simple to eliminate protections that don't generate pages and pages of "how do I run this" "you can't, it's broken" question and answer combos in the thread.
Still doesn't stop posts that are essentially just "new version is out, gimme the build pretty please."

4.00 star(s) 85 Votes