TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
So is this kind of a marketing trick or something? you can download it for free but pay for play?
Someone leaked the patreon version that was released last week, without bothering to check for any protections. It got uploaded and marked as an update to the game, again without those protections getting checked. Within an hour or two of the post getting updated, a Steam and Patreon update were both released with additional content and a version bump to v0.3.14. The Steam update will probably show up here sometime soon, as security measures on Steam games are typically pretty easy to crack.

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
how to play as male?
If you're in the latest version of the game (that doesn't have a functional download from this thread), open your inventory, hit W, and use the character customization. If you're using v0.2.8, run to the west along the south bank of the river, past the shrine on the hill and the ruins hidden behind it, and across the bridge to a small settlement where you see a man and woman bound in stocks. There should be a couple of interactible urns lying around nearby. One of those should have equippable balls, and another should have a human male form.

Thranduil77

Sep 7, 2018
Well can anyone sende a "Non-Patreon" newest version of the game? cause i have download this version but need a "Patreon Carnal Instinct" Launcher to start the game in "Patreon Version" And well i have not Patreon or a Launcher about that.

Diverioh

Jul 14, 2017
most likely it will take a couple of days to crack the steam version, so will have to wait....:cautious:
Regrettably... :mad:

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
you people think the animations will get better at some point? everything feels kinda bland if im honest. wilf life came close, i dont know why devs refuse to look at creators like whats his name... animo. the guy who does the horse stuff, everything is highly aggresive, correctly sounded. when the horse is shoving his dick inside there is an impact, we can hear and "feel" it.

many people have animations, high quality animations, but they somehow miss the live part of it. ok so a penis is going inside and it's all smooth, cool. what's next? the picture looks good but why does it comes on the expense of the emotion? sex is violent in nature. 2 bodies smashing into each other, so many noises and powerful emotions. Carnal Instinct somewhat misses the most important part for me. don't get me wrong it's a far better game than wild life, on the other hand wild life has more sex content by far and an actual camera control (last I checked) what I mean is that sex in this game feels rather static, placed and unmoved so to speak.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MaxBobruisk
4.00 star(s) 85 Votes