EvilReFlex

Nov 27, 2018
Really nice game, glad they added the fast travel shrines.
Is the pregnancy tag wrong? Can't find any pregnancy content in the latest version.

Lucifer84

Jan 5, 2018
Is the pregnancy tag wrong? Can't find any pregnancy content in the latest version.
so this is the cracked version you can play now without being a pateron right ? just double checking before i download

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
It's not technically wrong by the forum rules, but at the moment it's like one line informing you that you got pregnant from a certain encounter. Depending on whether they'll delay some things "for stability", the earliest you can expect serious content is January, more likely April.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
I would like to, but i don't know if it's possible to everyone to do like me

edit: and now i'm seeing if i can give me acess to every locked content, I think i can but i need to search how
Even though I'd like to see it as much as the next guy, be aware that having any identifiable information in there is likely to result in them banning your patreon account from their project and closing this particular loophole. Seeing as we should have a nearly content-complete steam update any day now, I'd recommend tinkering with it quietly and waiting for one of the next versions.

Reactions: Zatrian

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
you people think the animations will get better at some point? everything feels kinda bland if im honest. wilf life came close, i dont know why devs refuse to look at creators like whats his name... animo. the guy who does the horse stuff, everything is highly aggresive, correctly sounded. when the horse is shoving his dick inside there is an impact, we can hear and "feel" it.

many people have animations, high quality animations, but they somehow miss the live part of it. ok so a penis is going inside and it's all smooth, cool. what's next? the picture looks good but why does it comes on the expense of the emotion? sex is violent in nature. 2 bodies smashing into each other, so many noises and powerful emotions. Carnal Instinct somewhat misses the most important part for me. don't get me wrong it's a far better game than wild life, on the other hand wild life has more sex content by far and an actual camera control (last I checked) what I mean is that sex in this game feels rather static, placed and unmoved so to speak.
Yes. The developers are wrapping up one big overhaul this month (body customization) and moving into another (dynamic sex scenes). On top of that, one of their recent announcements was a changeover from hand-keyed animations to motion capture animations, which dramatically improves how natural they feel. (Currently the game is a mixture of both, leaning heavily toward hand-keyed. Over time, that will change.)
Of course not, they are not as bad as they could have been and devs are already asking money for them
See above.
is it possible to keep the same save as i update the game?
No, the developers forcibly invalidated saves with the arrival of the new body system because it's completely incompatible with the old inventory-based one. Usually saves are somewhat forward compatible, tho they have a tendency to create wonky issues with quests and the like.
This forum tags pregnancy for both pregnancy focused content and impregnation focused content, and the quest "ride the pony," where the player fucks a centaur, has a strong impregnation focus to it.

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
How can play this game
You can't play the version in the OP, unless you have an active Patreon subscription to it. Someone uploaded a Patreon-only version without bypassing any of the protections, and it wound up in OP without getting checked. Kozuma did us the favor of providing a copy of the most recent cracked Steam build, the one that the unplayable upload replaced. That said, keep an eye on the post. There's a more recent Steam build (v0.3.14) that should show up at some point.

EvilReFlex

Nov 27, 2018
This forum tags pregnancy for both pregnancy focused content and impregnation focused content, and the quest "ride the pony," where the player fucks a centaur, has a strong impregnation focus to it.
Every creampie is focused impregnation... but there is no pregnancy or pregnant women in the game. Sure it comes later, but for now, there is none.

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
Every creampie is focused impregnation... but there is no pregnancy or pregnant women in the game. Sure it comes later, but for now, there is none.
Yeah, no. It's a bit more than just that. This caused a big ruckus in the thread when the tag was added, so I grabbed all the relevant content that was in the game, put it into a single post, and reported that post for a tag check. The tag stayed, meaning the moderators decided that the pregnancy tag, as defined in the forum's tag rules, applies to this game.

Personally, I think impregnation should be a separate tag, since it's a related but different fetish. Until such a time as it is, though, the forum's tag rules take precedence.

Last edited:

tadde

Dec 25, 2018
If you're in the latest version of the game (that doesn't have a functional download from this thread), open your inventory, hit W, and use the character customization. If you're using v0.2.8, run to the west along the south bank of the river, past the shrine on the hill and the ruins hidden behind it, and across the bridge to a small settlement where you see a man and woman bound in stocks. There should be a couple of interactible urns lying around nearby. One of those should have equippable balls, and another should have a human male form.
have version 0.2.8
found the two urns, one of them turns me in a human male(works fine) but the other one with balls inside can not be equipped.

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
have version 0.2.8
found the two urns, one of them turns me in a human male(works fine) but the other one with balls inside can not be equipped.
The balls require a cock of appropriate size to be equipped. Basically, equip a cock and then equip the balls.

Tsukimaro

Sep 5, 2017
Never, in my entire life i witnessed this.

So let me get this straight, The old working version was replaced with a newer version that only works for Patrons?

4.00 star(s) 85 Votes