BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Can not the creator of the thread somehow make a warning in bold red font? Otherwise, more and more come to write without reading first. :rolleyes:
And remove the download links, they don't make sense anyway.
i did not upload a uncracked version, next time just report or create a ticked and report this to staff

i need a few testers for the steam version DM me for a link

EyRei

Mar 2, 2021
i did not upload a uncracked version, next time just report or create a ticked and report this to staff

What are the testers?
Check if Steam Hacking works?

Darkangelll

Jan 10, 2019

Then write it in bold red as a warning that it does not work at the moment. It's kind of annoying to be notified that there are new entries and half of them are people who keep asking or commenting why it doesn't work.

• Angry
Reactions: Smirenka and Plvy1n

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
what's the different between 0.2.8 and 0.3.14?
v0.2.8->v0.3.14 changelog
is the most recent version able to change mouse sensitivity and the dodge button?
Yes to mouse sensitivity, no to dodge button.

I actually did report it with the relevant info. Report was marked resolved and the version was changed from "v0.3.13" to "v0.3.13 uncracked". Aside from that, download links got refreshed and the rest of the post was left alone.

Also, would it be possible for you to add a screenshot of chargen and/or the male player to the OP? Mod response on that one was that people can just read the thread.
Then write it in bold red as a warning that it does not work at the moment. It's kind of annoying to be notified that there are new entries and half of them are people who keep asking or commenting why it doesn't work.
It seems BaasB has a Steam build that may replace the uncracked Patreon build as soon as it's verified working.

Reactions: AhumaHUN

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
you guys realize that "read the thread" isnt exactly a very good response when the thread now has 120 pages right? that insinuates that someone would have to start from page 1 and read every single comment to find their answer that may have been on the previous page...
It's a perfectly acceptable answer when some variation of "the download in OP isn't playable because it wasn't checked before uploading" shows up at least once a page for the last ten or so pages.

supreme_singular

Jun 26, 2019
I badly understand english language (I use google translator, cuz im russian), so can somebody help me to solve this problem?:
When I launch the game, the attention "We have been unable to detect you a Patron..." pops up, I click on the button "Join our patreon", but the game doesn't start downloading.

• Angry
Reactions: Sypheria

Darkangelll

Jan 10, 2019
I badly understand english language (I use google translator, cuz im russian), so can somebody help me to solve this problem?:
When I launch the game, the attention "We have been unable to detect you a Patron..." pops up, I click on the button "Join our patreon", but the game doesn't start downloading.
Then use the Translator to translate the previous comments.

Reactions: Zatrian

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
No solution, wait for v0.3.14 instead.

Reactions: Foolsbane

maltriss

Jun 13, 2017
This was the discussion for the last 10 pages. Until now only the Patreon Version was uploaded. We hope that the heroes of F95 will upload a cracked and working Steam version. That means, there is no Patreon account needed. But I think it will take some time.

4.00 star(s) 85 Votes