4@ncyEvil

Dec 3, 2019
I badly understand english language (I use google translator, cuz im russian), so can somebody help me to solve this problem?:
When I launch the game, the attention "We have been unable to detect you a Patron..." pops up, I click on the button "Join our patreon", but the game doesn't start downloading.
Kill-Me-Now-Shaun-of-the-Dead.gif

supreme_singular

Jun 26, 2019
This was the discussion for the last 10 pages. Until now only the Patreon Version was uploaded. We hope that the heroes of F95 will upload a cracked and working Steam version. That means, there is no Patreon account needed. But I think it will take some time.
Thank you very much!

Tattletale21

Jan 26, 2020
i see the pregnancy tag and i wonder; is there really pregnancy in this game? because i've been playing for a few hours now and...not exactly playing a virgin run. so unless i'm extremely unlucky, is there some specific thing i need to do or see? or is it a feature that they are going to implement, but isn't yet?

• Angry
Reactions: Sypheria

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
i see the pregnancy tag and i wonder; is there really pregnancy in this game? because i've been playing for a few hours now and...not exactly playing a virgin run. so unless i'm extremely unlucky, is there some specific thing i need to do or see? or is it a feature that they are going to implement, but isn't yet?
This forum, unfortunately, uses the tag for both pregnancy and impregnation. The game doesn't currently have pregnancy (though it is a planned feature that the devs are working on), but it does have one quest with a heavy impregnation theme built into the dialogue and options.

Tattletale21

Jan 26, 2020
This forum, unfortunately, uses the tag for both pregnancy and impregnation. The game doesn't currently have pregnancy (though it is a planned feature that the devs are working on), but it does have one quest with a heavy impregnation theme built into the dialogue and options.
i think there needs to be a different tag for that kind of thing, then, but it's beyond our control i guess, so i'll just grump about it silently for a while. thanks for clarifying anyhow!

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
i think there needs to be a different tag for that kind of thing, then, but it's beyond our control i guess, so i'll just grump about it silently for a while. thanks for clarifying anyhow!
If it's any consolation, the next quarterly update is slated to have at least NPC impregnation (slated for development next month) and potentially player impregnation (slated for January, but things change as development progresses.) So it's worth checking back in three months when the January-ish Steam update drops. You can check out the roadmap .

Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
v0.2.8->v0.3.14 changelog

Yes to mouse sensitivity, no to dodge button.

I actually did report it with the relevant info. Report was marked resolved and the version was changed from "v0.3.13" to "v0.3.13 uncracked". Aside from that, download links got refreshed and the rest of the post was left alone.

Also, would it be possible for you to add a screenshot of chargen and/or the male player to the OP? Mod response on that one was that people can just read the thread.

It seems BaasB has a Steam build that may replace the uncracked Patreon build as soon as it's verified working.
Send me the screenshots.

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
Send me the screenshots.
The race selection menu, highlighting human male:
male.png

The maximum and minimum ranges for female character sliders:
fbig.png fsmall.png

The available slider options for male characters, set to default:
maledefault.png

A cosmetic selection menu, as demonstrated by the hair tab:
hair menu.png

Don't mind the number of screenshots, I'm basically just providing options for you to pick and choose from.

Reactions: ViviX12

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
The race selection menu, highlighting human male:
View attachment 1475997

The maximum and minimum ranges for female character sliders:
View attachment 1476003 View attachment 1476004

The available slider options for male characters, set to default:
View attachment 1476005

A cosmetic selection menu, as demonstrated by the hair tab:
View attachment 1476006

Don't mind the number of screenshots, I'm basically just providing options for you to pick and choose from.
Wait these are locked in the version I have. DO you have a different version?

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
Wait these are locked in the version I have. DO you have a different version?
Most of the options are unlocked by quests and urns lying around on the ground. Starting out, you should just have access to human male, human female, and a couple of hairstyles. Most of the human hairstyles are in an urn sitting on a table between the starting docks and the temple on the hill.

Also, the sliders are super finicky and hard to click on, at least for me.

Paul Peoples

Feb 7, 2018
Very little at the moment. It's an offscreen death with in-game implications that the develpers have explicitly confirmed is vore. Currently just renders as a lead-up constricty scene with the naga in question and then the player just collapsing in the standard death anim outside her cage.
aw man...thats boring

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
Can not the creator of the thread somehow make a warning in bold red font? Otherwise, more and more come to write without reading first. :rolleyes:
And remove the download links, they don't make sense anyway.
The problem with that is people still wouldn't even read it.
Not unless it came out of the screen and slapped them in the face, but even then i doubt they'd read it.

4.00 star(s) 85 Votes