Jul 2, 2020
Saves don't work well: at first everything is fine, saves quickly, but the longer you play, the longer you wait for saving. Eventually, when trying to save, the game freezes on dead. How to fix it ?

menny

May 28, 2017
So two questions: Diamond in the rough is currently the last quest correct? (get the sealed Vessel after beating the boss and then you can't do anything else right?) and the other question was How do you get the Cursed Felian Form? is it a steam version halloween thing or is it something I can get from the build I downloaded here?

Epsilon128

Jan 3, 2020
So two questions: Diamond in the rough is currently the last quest correct? (get the sealed Vessel after beating the boss and then you can't do anything else right?) and the other question was How do you get the Cursed Felian Form? is it a steam version halloween thing or is it something I can get from the build I downloaded here?
Yeah Diamond in the rough is the last quest for this build version, you can't advance the quest. Cursed Felian Form is obtainable but I forgot where is it exactly. You can find it on the wiki.

Reactions: menny

menny

May 28, 2017
Yeah Diamond in the rough is the last quest for this build version, you can't advance the quest. Cursed Felian Form is obtainable but I forgot where is it exactly. You can find it on the wiki.
Thanks, just went to check and wiki and yep, Night time around south of Naprumu

blapanda

Jul 28, 2017
why is it just black screen for me
As dangerous as it sounds, do not try to hide that game behind folders among other folders with special ASCII like #_$&@ and so on. The game won't launch, even if it has been placed at "D:\#Storage\SomeNameFolder\ActualEpeenGame".
Rename your folder structure to simple figures from A to Z. This should "fix" it.

Lateralus1337

Oct 3, 2019
It's been a while since I've played this but I do remember that you started with a cat mask and were able to change skin to a lizard like. Now you can only be a human unless you are a patreon or do you now unlock these skins througout the game?

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
It's been a while since I've played this but I do remember that you started with a cat mask and were able to change skin to a lizard like. Now you can only be a human unless you are a patreon or do you now unlock these skins througout the game?
Unlocked throughout the game. Some of the unlocks are lying around as urns, the rest are from quests. That said, most of the clothing/armor options have been temporarily disabled because they're not yet compatible with the new body system.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
I find the sex scenes quite disappointing; you can barely change angles and no cumshots... :(

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
I find the sex scenes quite disappointing; you can barely change angles and no cumshots... :(
Definitely the case, and absolutely something the developers are aware of. They're in the process of wrapping up their character customization system, which was one of two major updates blocking work on content. Next month they plan to start in on dynamic sex scenes, which is the other such update. They recently did a poll in their Discord to determine the first scene that would use the incoming systems, too:

poll.png

Zatrian

Sep 5, 2018
Oh! New version. Good reason to return to the game.
Hmmm. Anyone playing sub or patreon version? Is it worth buying and is there differences between sub and patreon versions?

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
Oh! New version. Good reason to return to the game.
Hmmm. Anyone playing sub or patreon version? Is it worth buying and is there differences between sub and patreon versions?
At the moment the only difference between steam and patreon is two cocks that are limited specifically to Patreon. That said, the differences will grow as Patreon updates over the next three months, until Steam's next quarterly update drops. I tend to post the Patreon changelogs in here when they drop, so people who check the thread can have an idea of what they'd be getting if they sub.

Zatrian

Sep 5, 2018
At the moment the only difference between steam and patreon is two cocks that are limited specifically to Patreon. That said, the differences will grow as Patreon updates over the next three months, until Steam's next quarterly update drops. I tend to post the Patreon changelogs in here when they drop, so people who check the thread can have an idea of what they'd be getting if they sub.
Thanks.

bobbot

May 10, 2018
might be my paranoia acting up but i play with the sound muted and i can hear a fsss like staic noice i wonder if its listening...

4.00 star(s) 85 Votes