rb88

Sep 21, 2018
Can Gay Stuff be avoid? and Can you add Furry Texture on the bodys? Don't like that Half head furry full human body with out fur?

heisemajia

Oct 25, 2020
dude this is so painful, i was looking forward to that jackal update so badly, thought the time could be just right for them to update jackal in steam version.
And 2 days before they updated steam version to 3.14, and today they updated jackal in version 3.15.
SOME ONE COMFORT ME PLZ

Reactions: Diverioh

Suspicious Sock

Aug 26, 2021
Saves

For all of those being hindered by the longer delays with saves, the most common work around is to keep your save list small. As beneficial as saving all the time is, I wouldn't recommend having more than 10 saves. The fewer will obviously be the better, but who really needs 57 saves of random spots anyways.

A quick work around to deleting saves is to highlight Delete Save in the save menu with your cursor. Then just push the Down Arrow to select the previous save and click the aforementioned Delete Save button. By rapidly alternating between keys you can delete all but the most recent save quickly and continue playing without longer and longer delays when you do choose to save.

Their might be another way to manually delete all the files in the game folder, but I don't know where that is.

Hope this helps some of you out with the multi save problem!

SimReaper18

Jan 11, 2019
Can Gay Stuff be avoid? and Can you add Furry Texture on the bodys? Don't like that Half head furry full human body with out fur?
It can be avoided. The only gay stuff I remember is if you have a male body (of course) and you go to the 2 slaves or to the centaur that fucks you.

You can in fact change your species. I don't believe you can change only your head anymore. Or at least, I couldn't find any way to.

SimReaper18

Jan 11, 2019
thanks
so is the only available character now human?
You can find other species around the map. Some are only accessible via completing quests, such as the Lesser Draconid and Void Spirit. You can always go to the wiki or look at the to find any items you need.

FurrBat

May 8, 2019
Is it normal that mobs respawn when loading a quicksave ? also xd fucking battlemusic bugged out on me and did not end after battle so I was cheerfully running around, talking with people with that track blasting my eardrums the whole time.

Shenju

Mar 10, 2019
I have a question,while exploration i got in a cave with some kind a of void guardian protect the last chamber,how can i defeat it ?

polednik

May 26, 2018
What is wrong with this version? I played 0.2.8 version and it had beautiful graphic even on medium/high settings.
This new 0.3.14 version I have on epic settings and it is nowhere close to how good 0.2.8. was.
A lot of textures does not even fully load, like other NPCS, my shield, some ground textures. Even textures of walls nad outfits does not load completely, they are blurred so much.

4.00 star(s) 85 Votes