SantaDomingo

Oct 3, 2018
I'm sorry, did I miss something? It sounds like the new version is somehow playable now, without patreon. I followed the release on here and even downloaded it, so what's the deal?

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
Can Gay Stuff be avoid? and Can you add Furry Texture on the bodys? Don't like that Half head furry full human body with out fur?
Yes. There is only one "required" sex scene in the entire game at the moment, and it's for an optional side quest. Every other scene can just be skipped if you don't want to do it. In terms of M/M content, there's only one scene in the game right now anyway.
mega removed aagain?
can anyone add a nopy link?
badly need the mega, other stuff didn't work
Hoping for the Mega. nz link to be fix soon
No. Mega links do not last. They never last. The developers keep their eyes on this thread and DMCA download links, and Mega responds to them very, very quickly. Make do with another download source, or buy the game on Steam.
thanks
so is the only available character now human?
There are some pretty informative screens and links in the OP. You start off as full human now, rather than just using the mask. However, just has been the case in this game from the start, everything else is unlocked by urns you find lying around, and by running through quests.
only in my game all the time of the night?
Go to the and sleep in your bed.
full save 0.3.14?
Saves for this game are very difficult to share, because just the save file doesn't work. Someone's gonna need to zip up and share the entire save folder.
What is wrong with this version? I played 0.2.8 version and it had beautiful graphic even on medium/high settings.
This new 0.3.14 version I have on epic settings and it is nowhere close to how good 0.2.8. was.
A lot of textures does not even fully load, like other NPCS, my shield, some ground textures.
The asset loader in the latest version may be having some issues. It was mentioned a few pages ago that it's worth making sure that the game's file location doesn't have any unicode characters in the path. Just alphanumeric and slashes.
I'm sorry, did I miss something? It sounds like the new version is somehow playable now, without patreon. I followed the release on here and even downloaded it, so what's the deal?
Could you clarify? The download for v0.3.14 is playable. I checked myself. What's not working for you?

Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer

nonospot

May 15, 2020
so this version (0.3.14) is "working" on linux, there is a bug I need to look into though : you can only launch it once... xD
If there is any saves, it kinda hang on the title screen and you need to purge the save folder for it to work again. I had this bug since a few version back and didn't try on proton atm. The fact that you cannot directly remap "z" key and middle clic is a pita, and blur rise the graphical needs a HELL lot, I'd say remove it, game looks better w/o. The map kinda changed it seems in this version but the game is still beautiful, I hope climbing animation and battle system get a bit of a rework, as well as some camera position, but the beauty of it make up for downsizes.

edit ; work ok on proton 6.20.ge1 while loosing a bit on the graphical I think, so I must miss a .dll when the game loads the user's settings. Like many game here it doesn't like wide screen, camera crops the dial's's scenes.

Last edited:
Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer

percypoasdo

Jul 14, 2017
Can Gay Stuff be avoid? and Can you add Furry Texture on the bodys? Don't like that Half head furry full human body with out fur?

there is no gay stuff. some tentacle and some lesbian. Mostly only futa/strapon. Furry texture like fully covered cat fur and lizard scales are totally in the game. head can be wolf, cat, lizard, cosmic. and all the skins have various colour schemes. just keep playing and discovering.

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
there is no gay stuff. some tentacle and some lesbian. Mostly only futa/strapon. Furry texture like fully covered cat fur and lizard scales are totally in the game. head can be wolf, cat, lizard, cosmic. and all the skins have various colour schemes. just keep playing and discovering.
The gay tag is on this thread for a reason, and that reason is that the game does have a M/M sex scene in it. Just one at the moment, yes, but that's hardly "no gay stuff."

nonospot

May 15, 2020
So the save bug is still here... the one that makes the save take more and more time, and then corrupts it by small bit too. they really need to get that fixed, well it's a "pre-alpha" but still.

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
01.png

Hi all,

We're finally here with the last update of October, but wow was this a busy month. To make up for the delay from September we've crammed four updates into as many weeks, a tall order but we've made it.

The big ticket item this time around is that Jackals are now a playable race. We have had to shift the NPC variant back a little, though she'd have been missing her full adult content until the implementation of the Dynamic Sex System anyway.

As we work to restore content that wasn't compatible with the customisation system we'll be periodically adding the items back into Sabu. The Northern Horns now make their reappearance, sans jingling-collar, at least for now (which will arrive as a separate clothing item in due course).

02.png

The mysterious storyteller, Neb-oo, is now complete with full voice acting for her tale. Additionally we've got a small amount of new voiced dialogue for Nepthys, allowing you to hand-in the Vessel of Q'Tesh. The quest doesn't go any further yet, but the new lines should give you a taste of what's in store.

03.png

In addition to these flagship items we've fixed numerous bugs, implemented several balance changes, and added gold as a drop from certain enemies.

Finally, in answer to a question which keeps cropping up; yes, we are bringing Demi-Humans (hybrids) back as soon as we can!

It's been a huge task to remake every character in the game, one which we'll be rolling out in the gradual replacement of all NPCs as well. Our next major task is the Dynamic Sex System, something we're excited to get stuck into... for work reasons of course. Thank you so much for all your support, it makes these beautiful things possible.

Team Carnal Instinct

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Changelog, v0.3.15

• Added Form - "Female Jackal"
  • Added Reworked Cosmetic - "Northern Horns"
  • Added new conversation with Nepthys for the ending of "Diamond in the Rough"
  • Added voice acting for Neb-oo
  • Added gold drops to humanoid enemies
  • Fixed a bug which made zooming revert the player movement to running state, even if they were previously walking
  • Fixed a bug with blocking without hard-locking, it will now keep you hard-locked to the target
  • Fixed "Leap" attacks to deal intended damage, it is now slightly lower
  • Fixed "Leap" attack stamina cost, it now consumes more
  • Fixed an issue where the Cursed Felian Form would not have cock options
  • Fixed an issue where Havar's Amulet wasn't being removed after "Secret Admirer"
  • Fixed a bug where Djeda would take 50g twice when paying to "Ride the Pony"
  • Fixed a typing error on "Join"
  • Fixed an issue where the Cursed Felian Form would not have cock options
  • Fixed a bug where enemy AI levels would be set to 1 when saving/loading
  • Fixed various issues with rocks and terrain around the world
  • Fixed an issue with enemies dropping outdated equipment, these will be back working with the new system soon
  • Fixed a bug where certain NPC's heads wouldn't be synced to their body

sarbitas

Aug 17, 2018
Hi. Can anyone tell me about the low fps in this game? I realize, that a 4gb Gpu is not enough, but should be at least good enough to run at 50fps..

Lateralus1337

Oct 3, 2019
Is the camp a first itteration in 3.14 ?
I've enslaved a 'boss' but they are just standing in a cage not doing anything. I don't seem to be able to do anything in the camp other than changing few models and sleep.

ZCFC

Nov 15, 2020
Is the camp a first itteration in 3.14 ?
I've enslaved a 'boss' but they are just standing in a cage not doing anything. I don't seem to be able to do anything in the camp other than changing few models and sleep.
If you free the Blacksmith & Alchemist too you can craft there, but the iron weapons are OP as fuck

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
Does anyone else have a problem where items are missing? chests for hair and items are not there or even show up. Also sometimes the quest gets locked to another location and you can't complete it?

4.00 star(s) 85 Votes