seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
Have to strike while the irons hot apparently.

Only uploader left is Terminal and not only is their download rate atrocious the download itself constantly errors out.

Im willing to seed if we can transition to P2P. Didn't see any torrents in OP or the last few pages back.

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
Have to strike while the irons hot apparently.

Only uploader left is Terminal and not only is their download rate atrocious the download itself constantly errors out.

Im willing to seed if we can transition to P2P. Didn't see any torrents in OP or the last few pages back.
I just reported OP with the download link info in the Other field. Moderators will show up at some point and refresh the links. Any time you see a thread with fewer than three working links, it's below the minimum in the forum's rules.

ar1122

Dec 29, 2017
good idea inresting but still needs lot of work in sex scenes u can see barely anything and the female parts espacially the pussy is not good made even no costumization like pubic hair and all that good stuff but 10000 dieffrent dicks man and some bugs not much and the grinding

jooin

Dec 4, 2019
heyya link for mega is not working and has been taken down or removed and other dl sites too slow like 400kbs per/s even i have more than 100mbps thanks

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
heyya link for mega is not working and has been taken down or removed and other dl sites too slow like 400kbs per/s even i have more than 100mbps thanks
Use terminal
0c342dbf5097a9cfdbdc4face18fef4c.png

Saturni

Aug 24, 2019
Like how there is a Tip on a loading screen that says "no cock to big and no pussy to tight" yet there is very few scenes that you can have a horsecock or bigger lol still can't wait to see more updates to this game

ESPARTA101K

Mar 27, 2018
For those who start the game, start the game and the game is left in black, seeing only the interface, the solution is to change the graphics within the same game session, it was something that happened to me, I went crazy but I changed the graphics and everything works correctly.
PS: I'm sorry for my English potato

Fen.rar

Sep 9, 2019
Sorry for the dumb question but where i can check if the latest version is avaiable for non patrons?

-_-dodo-_-

Jul 28, 2018
hi,
each time i press "P" to save the game the game freezes, and the more i save the game the longer the freezing period lasts (it reached a solid 3mins) so i deleted all the saves except the last one, but it didn't work.
i also tried restarting my pc in case there was a memory leak, but it didn't help at all
if anyone has any idea to help me let me know plz.

Last edited:

Mirta

Mar 28, 2018
hi,
each time i press "P" to save the game the game freezes, and the more i save the game the longer the freezing period lasts (it reached a solid 3mins) so i deleted all the saves except the last one, but it didn't work.
i also tried restarting my pc in case there was a memory leak, but it didn't help at all
if anyone has any idea to help me let me know plz.
It looks like the game has problems with quests. If you have quests active and then save the long saving times seem to happen.
Also when you stop the game in the task manager and restart it everything is normal except you lost your quests.
So try to do one quest at a time and don't save.

There is a save game a few pages back with all quests done and everything else in the game completed and it has a save time of only a few seconds.

-_-dodo-_-

Jul 28, 2018
It looks like the game has problems with quests. If you have quests active and then save the long saving times seem to happen.
Also when you stop the game in the task manager and restart it everything is normal except you lost your quests.
So try to do one quest at a time and don't save.

There is a save game a few pages back with all quests done and everything else in the game completed and it has a save time of only a few seconds.
alrighty, thanks for the help!

Oct 14, 2017
Try my Starting save for Carnal Instinct v.0.3.14
- You start at "Camp Stash" (base camp, where you can store things in a chest and change the time of day)
- All equipment saved in the chest (excluding quest items, of course)
- Fully Equipped Woman: Damascus Steel Weapon, Esi's Shield, Bow, Arrows, Elixirs, Clothes. (Long sword and daggers are in the chest)
- All mined components for crafting in the chest. Approximately 50 each (just sell the excess in the market)
- Weaponsmith and Alchemist rescued and sent to base camp
- Unlocked all available genitals
- Unlocked Cursed Felian (halloween content)
- Unlocked all available hairstyles
- Unlocked all available Dragonite heads and skins (to see, you need to complete the "Footsteps of the Dragon" quest)

Pick up the necessary equipment, save and go to the main quest. Everything is ready for this, you can defeat any enemy or boss. Excess items can be sold to merchants.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And try my Final save for Carnal Instinct v.0.3.14
- Green slime not used (so you can watch sex scenes with her)
- Melvha is your boyfriend :)
- Inquisitor imprisoned (not killed)
- Completed all quests
- Unlocked everything you can
- All equipment is folded into the chest of the base camp
- You can freely go to all sexy NPCs with whom sex scenes are possible, all of them are marked on the map with an icon.
You sir are a god amongst men, thank you

TiberClaw

Sep 28, 2018
What do i do to unlock other races and other options in character creation? CAN i even unlock them? Am i missing something?

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes