Heymanhi

Aug 10, 2018
Is there another download link for this? I used terminal and it got stuck when it was 100% for some reason

Pronuol

Jun 10, 2019
Does anyone know what happened to one of the developers? I've read in Halloween update that he was attacked with a shovel...

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Note: "spade" will get much better search results. But yeah, that's quite literally what happened.

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
While I know 3 items are locked behind a paywall. Will more items get locked as the game progresses in development. And will the locked content be released for the final, or continue to be locked permanently?

only1%

Mar 28, 2021
Since Dynamic sex is what there working on right now does anybody know what there going to work on in december is it going to be the content that got pushed back like the greater demoness etc

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
While I know 3 items are locked behind a paywall. Will more items get locked as the game progresses in development. And will the locked content be released for the final, or continue to be locked permanently?
That's the big question, isn't it? Until one of the devs actually deigns to comment on it, just assume that whatever item perfectly hits your tastes and fetishes will be locked. Then you can only be pleasantly surprised if it isn't.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
That's the big question, isn't it? Until one of the devs actually deigns to comment on it, just assume that whatever item perfectly hits your tastes and fetishes will be locked. Then you can only be pleasantly surprised if it isn't.
all that's locked is literally just 2 or 3 dick skins
there will be no actual content locked away

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
To clarify this: the only thing that ever will be locked, according to what the devs have stated, is cosmetics. No quests, no sex scenes, no characters or locations. Just cosmetics that were designed and funded by patrons (like the ultimatus). As far as I know, there's no official word on long term and unlocking. That said, I do seem to remember the ultimatus bumping a different item out of the locked category and into steam access.

Reactions: ViviX12

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
To clarify this: the only thing that ever will be locked, according to what the devs have stated, is cosmetics. No quests, no sex scenes, no characters or locations. Just cosmetics that were designed and funded by patrons (like the ultimatus). As far as I know, there's no official word on long term and unlocking. That said, I do seem to remember the ultimatus bumping a different item out of the locked category and into steam access.
I know, and it's bad enough because I fully expect someone to fund a really rad scale pattern for the eventual nagas or something like that. Iirc the thing that got bumped was the original plain dragon-horse dong.

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
I know, and it's bad enough because I fully expect someone to fund a really rad scale pattern for the eventual nagas or something like that. Iirc the thing that got bumped was the original plain dragon-horse dong.
The ebony skin cosmetic was also a patreon exclusive for a bit, until they baked that into their upgraded cosmetic system back in June.

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
The devs just put up another react-based poll in their discord!
Untitled.png

Note that this is in a public channel in the discord, so anyone who can find a link to the server can get in. Just be aware that the developers do not tolerate discussion of or links to F95 or similar sites. You're fine to be in the server, they have a fair number of public channels after all. Just don't link back to or talk about a source with a third party download of the game.

ErbiWern

Jan 21, 2020
Guys there is some weird bug, when i morph my body it bugs out and for example my character is bald, or looses dick, how can i fix that?

SimReaper18

Jan 11, 2019
Guys there is some weird bug, when i morph my body it bugs out and for example my character is bald, or looses dick, how can i fix that?
Just reapply the items you lost. For example, if you lose the dick, just go back to the dick section and click on the dick you had before.

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes