cpukid1

May 7, 2018
I'm not sure if it's just me, but I can't seem to load my save file, and whenever I return to the main menu or quit the game and reload it, I have to start from the beginning again. Does anyone know what to do?

Also if anyone has a safe file with most of the character customization options unlocked, I would greatly appreciate it.

Trans boy uwu

Dec 27, 2020
If i get fatal eror when i try to load a save or start a new game, should i delete everything and download the game again?

HentaiSlaves

Sep 3, 2018
I was wondering i saw on some sites and Incest tag so was like wondering is there any off it in this game? cuss i see in this tags here there is not was wondering if it's just an hook..

yjpt6

Jan 3, 2020
Could someone put a picture for milestone of environmental danger ?
It's censored.
I can't get what is the danger ?

Last edited:

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
Well, they have since edited their post if you haven't noticed.
Was asleep, actually.
Could someone put a picture for milestone of environmental danger ?
It's censored.
I can't get what is the danger ?
So that one's actually a super old roadmap that didn't announce any specific plans. In terms of environmental hazards, my closest guess to that censored bit of random they have is the slime sex scene they added six or so months ago. Said scene is accessible by failing a quicktime event, and looks like this:
1053068_Tentacle_Throatfuck_1.png
1053069_Tentacle_Throatfuck_2.png

Mind you, those screenshots are out of date and show an older player model.

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
There are no even proper male x female sex only futa and some weird shit. If you not futa fan you'll be disappointed
If you're going to answer someone's question, please answer it correctly. The game has one male/male scene and two male/female scenes (one being male player, female NPC, the other being male centaur NPC, female player).

Sex scenes have been on hold for a few months as developers worked on the new bodies, and are working on the dynamic sex system. Once both of those are in place we'll get to see more added.

jdaniels

Oct 8, 2018
Just here to note: The inability to craft from the stash is a QoL crime and it's a shock to see any modern game that doesn't allow this.

Apr 10, 2021
Ok, whats going on with some games not showing up to watch list? Theres a lot of threads that I "watch" and don't show up on my watch list, including this game. Apparently f95zone is only good for deleting comments and accounts as "off-topic" or "controversial" or "trolling" instead of fixing their site to work properly.

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes