NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Ok, whats going on with some games not showing up to watch list? Theres a lot of threads that I "watch" and don't show up on my watch list, including this game. Apparently f95zone is only good for deleting comments and accounts as "off-topic" or "controversial" or "trolling" instead of fixing their site to work properly.
Do you have any filters active on your watchlist that you might be unaware of?

Terut

Nov 16, 2017
So the inventory is completely broken. The outfit tab won't show anything at all except the rags and the bedlah. The general tab just made my torch disappear when I clicked sort by rarity.

I'm pretty sure they are there, since I have 81/120 weight, but I can't see or access any of them. I've never even been able to equip any headgear, and I can't even see a slot to equip them.

Jul 7, 2017
So the inventory is completely broken. The outfit tab won't show anything at all except the rags and the bedlah. The general tab just made my torch disappear when I clicked sort by rarity.

I'm pretty sure they are there, since I have 81/120 weight, but I can't see or access any of them. I've never even been able to equip any headgear, and I can't even see a slot to equip them.
Those havent been finished in the customization rework, so they cant be used.

Rifleman1944

Jul 16, 2018
Try my Starting save for Carnal Instinct v.0.3.14
- You start at "Camp Stash" (base camp, where you can store things in a chest and change the time of day)
- All equipment saved in the chest (excluding quest items, of course)
- Fully Equipped Woman: Damascus Steel Weapon, Esi's Shield, Bow, Arrows, Elixirs, Clothes. (Long sword and daggers are in the chest)
- All mined components for crafting in the chest. Approximately 50 each (just sell the excess in the market)
- Weaponsmith and Alchemist rescued and sent to base camp
- Unlocked all available genitals
- Unlocked Cursed Felian (halloween content)
- Unlocked all available hairstyles
- Unlocked all available Dragonite heads and skins (to see, you need to complete the "Footsteps of the Dragon" quest)

Pick up the necessary equipment, save and go to the main quest. Everything is ready for this, you can defeat any enemy or boss. Excess items can be sold to merchants.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And try my Final save for Carnal Instinct v.0.3.14
- Green slime not used (so you can watch sex scenes with her)
- Melvha is your boyfriend :)
- Inquisitor imprisoned (not killed)
- Completed all quests
- Unlocked everything you can
- All equipment is folded into the chest of the base camp
- You can freely go to all sexy NPCs with whom sex scenes are possible, all of them are marked on the map with an icon.
For some reason this one doesn't want to work for me, I've tried a few times now and It just refuses to load the starting save x.x

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
Does anyone know if the developers plan to do scenes or something when you lose or win against an enemy?
It's been brought up on the discord and in comments on Patreon before. As far as I remember, the developers have never explicitly confirmed plans to do so, but their responses were always cautiously in favor of the idea.

Reactions: ESPARTA101K

ESPARTA101K

Mar 27, 2018
It's been brought up on the discord and in comments on Patreon before. As far as I remember, the developers have never explicitly confirmed plans to do so, but their responses were always cautiously in favor of the idea.
The truth is that I have watched this project for a long time, jealously wanting to try it, but my old potato with a screen prevented me from doing so now that I have had the chance, I find the project incredible and as the developers handle it, I cannot wait for the next year of the project to see the following roadmap after the most stable release of steam I hope it goes well for the devs. thanks for the information I will continue stalking the project.

Reactions: Darkwolves603

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020

Changelog:
  • Added new Merchant Dialog + Voice Lines
  • Added a filter to the character customization screen so you can show/hide locked customization options
  • Added new Anubite Warrior NPC Models
  • Added Clothing Item “Anubite Bra” (+ alt skins)
  • Added Clothing Item “Anubite Collar” (+ alt skins)
  • Added Clothing Item “Anubite Mask” (+ alt skins)
  • Added Clothing Item “Anubite Skirt” (+ alt skins)
  • Fixed with bells on so you can now complete the quest
  • Fixed an issue where you could be killed by enemies while in the character customization screen, inventory, quest UI etc
  • Fixed mapping issue in water line
  • Fixed a bug where you could infinitely craft items after only meeting the requirements once
  • Changed max weight to 999 (temporarily) as it’s not currently used and doesn’t impact the player
  • Changed large sections of the map surrounding the Great Temple of Anubis
Since the developers have started posting their update notices on their own publicly accessible site as well as on Patreon, I'll be linking to those posts and only including the changelog here on F95.

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
When the update will appear to download?
When Steam gets a combined update in a few months. Patreon builds have protections that people have yet to crack, and the last several times anyone has shared one all that we got here was pages and pages of "why won't the game work?" because nobody could be bothered to check the last few pages of the thread either.

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes