Seolfor

Jul 24, 2021
Oddly enough the game gives me an out of memory error or just stops responding if i try to turn up the graphics too much. It seems to think i only have 3GB of VRAM even though my gpu has 8GB. Have to play at 50% 720p (atleast i can max out AA) to keep the memory down, also turning off shadows seemed to result in a black screen with only effects (torches and walking particle effects) and the UI visible.

Edit: It definitely crashes at 3GB of VRAM, I was able to turn off shadows and bump back up to 720p

Last edited:

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
  • Added Sex Scene - "Stocks Male"
  • Added Sex Scene - "Stocks Female"
  • Added Sex Scene - "Primal Tentacles"
where what how?

SimReaper18

Jan 11, 2019
  • Added Sex Scene - "Stocks Male"
  • Added Sex Scene - "Stocks Female"
  • Added Sex Scene - "Primal Tentacles"
where what how?
All three are at the slaves over on the bottom-left side of the map.
chrome_DyvYHSpn69.png
The tentacles one is one-time use and requires the "mysterious urn" (slime enemy found near the temple) and 150 gold. You ask the slave person about the urn, which leads into the sex scene.

The other two require a large peen and you ask the slave person to use one of the slaves.

Water Master

Aug 19, 2018
All three are at the slaves over on the bottom-left side of the map.
View attachment 1486944
The tentacles one is one-time use and requires the "mysterious urn" (slime enemy found near the temple) and 150 gold. You ask the slave person about the urn, which leads into the sex scene.

The other two require a large peen and you ask the slave person to use one of the slaves.
Mind you that after you've used the mysterius urn you can get another one at the same place where you got it. It respawns

Nov 13, 2017
echo3dx or any other dev lurking in here

-i'm playing an old laptop, and it seems playing as anyone other than a human male or void spirit hits your game performance hard. It goes from a slide show when playing as a draconid, felian or human female to at least 25-30 fps playing as a human male or void spirit. And i'm pretty sure it's only the player's model that's causing this, since the same fluctuations in performance happens even dialogue where it switches from the player to an npc periodically. Kind of a bummer since i really like playing as draconids.
-Also, sometimes when swimming, you can exit the water while looking up and be stuck in a pseudo-swimming state, where you can't sprint but can still fight, and you can ascend uphill, but you can't go downhill since you just walk in the air and retain your altitude. This happened in the void giant tomb and i don't know if it can happen anywhere else. Saving, exiting the game, and loading back in fixes it though.

RUSSIAN MAFIA

Feb 26, 2019
Good Young People!...^) Please tell me, can the main character cover her breasts in the game... put clothes on her??? thank you in advance!... :rolleyes::unsure:

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
Good Young People!...^) Please tell me, can the main character cover her breasts in the game... put clothes on her??? thank you in advance!... :rolleyes::unsure:
There are wraps you can find, which covers you the most, i don't know if anubite gear can be found or not. You should look it up in the Gear guide
At the moment it's basically limited to just the wraps. The vast majority of gear is still pending rebuild to fit the new bodies.

Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
could the latest patreon post be posted please? thanks! <3
No need. Aside from the images I've attached to this post that show up as a Patreon header, it's identical to . Basically just a notice on rearranging the roadmap again as they learn how quickly they can work on various things.

2B NieR

Mar 22, 2018
Any thats a Patreon of him know if hes planning to fix the save problem for the next update? If not, leave him a comment on it plz. I'm sure if the steam version has it so does the patreon ver.

Last edited:

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
Any thats a Patreon of him know if hes planning to fix the save problem for the next update? If not, leave him a comment on it plz. I'm sure if the steam version has it so does the patreon ver.
The developers fix any and all bugs as soon as they manage to track them down. Doesn't stop some bugs from popping up again, and doesn't help when they have trouble reproducing the bug. The issues that crop up when you have a multitude of saves are one of the ones the devs can't seem to reproduce. The issues where saves can contaminate each other, on the other hand, are a situation where I've directly provided them with a process to consistently and easily reproduce the bug for the purposes of testing and fixing.

Oko7

Mar 14, 2021
Is this game still all futa? Or is there straight content too now?
Currently you can play as female - with straight and lesbian scenes, male (only human) with one straight and one gay scene or futa with most scenes. Additional scenes are mostly on hiatus do to "Dynamic Sex" system being currently in works.
According to road map
new male form will be coming in January with phase one of Dynamic Sex so may be with more straight content also.

Reactions: DubbingIfrit

NitroSM

Dec 1, 2018
Unlocked throughout the game. Some of the unlocks are lying around as urns, the rest are from quests. That said, most of the clothing/armor options have been temporarily disabled because they're not yet compatible with the new body system.
Not sure if this is the reason, but a lot of armor I pick up doesn't appear in my inventory. Playing ver 0.3.14

Lord-Hollow

Jun 17, 2017
I can't start a new game, because this shit error...
Someone can help me?

LowLevelFatalError [File:Unknown] [Line: 3958]
Retry was NOT sucessful.

0x00007ffbbffe4f99 KERNELBASE.dll!UnknownFunction []
0x00007ff7b6c1ac76 Carnal_Instinct-Win64-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction []
0x00007ff7b6bcaf1d Carnal_Instinct-Win64-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction []
0x00007ff7b7f512f8 Carnal_Instinct-Win64-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction []
0x00007ff7b7f52e4b Carnal_Instinct-Win64-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction []
0x00007ff7b6ae4971 Carnal_Instinct-Win64-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction []
0x00007ff7b6ae686c Carnal_Instinct-Win64-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction []
0x00007ff7b6c2ab3b Carnal_Instinct-Win64-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction []
0x00007ff7b6c26401 Carnal_Instinct-Win64-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction []