Oct 5, 2017
I called it back in spring that they wouldn't be able to keep the roadmap. Still, I guess if it's in the name of proper integration with mechanics and story rather than something layered on top, it'll be worth the wait.
It's not so much that they weren't able to keep to it and more that they were effectively strong-armed into deviating from it by their patrons. Personally I think they shouldn't have held that poll and just kept with their original plan from before, but as a crowd-funded project they have to keep to what the people financing their game want.

Reactions: Darkwolves603

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
Seems they're shilling in /3/. That's really stupid
I'm pretty sure this is just someone trying to bait (You)s given the nature of the replies.
I don't think the devs would waste their time mucking through 4chan to find potential talent, but I'm willing to be proven wrong.

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
I'm pretty sure this is just someone trying to bait (You)s given the nature of the replies.
I don't think the devs would waste their time mucking through 4chan to find potential talent, but I'm willing to be proven wrong.
It's the exact same image that they posted to twitter and then linked in their discord, that I myself reposted (via twitter link) here. Considering Echo goes by a recognizable name here, I'd assume if it was a developer they'd have set a screen name on 4chan too. That said, it's very much an assumption.

Reactions: ViviX12

mmd123

May 9, 2020
soooo...on the assumption this thread's being read by the dev team, I'd like to report 2 bugs I just discovered with the latest version of the game linked on here. one: if you do not start the game with the first quest at the docks, and you proceed to screw around and then come back to the first quest at the docks, after having already set a camp location, the game wipes the contents of the map telling you to pick a camp location after already having one. in my particular case, I chose the camp closest to the Anubis shrine (funny coincidence there given I then did that quest after)

second: if you go to talk to the crocodile lady after completing Anubis's quest, for some reason she fully repeats one of her lines twice, word for word. the one more or less where she asks if you know the history of the gods and that she can explain if you like.

updated with a third bug: if you ask for the full history from croc girl, she says "very well" twice as though from two different lines of dialogue when it seems it's not.

Update with a fourth bug: "like some horror from the void, meant to scare small children... and that's what we were to it... helpless children" except the prior line is read a second time with those subtitles, the one thats something to the effect of "our attacks didn't seem to touch it at all" that line gets read a second time instead but the subtitles do not match the audio...

bug?? 5? oh hey, map went back to being what it was expected to be after I talk to the lady outside the "void" cave or whatever...talking to her and then being told to go find the old guy that loves scrolls set the map back to normal with all the prior markers again INCLUDING my actual home camp showing back up on the map.

Last edited:

mmd123

May 9, 2020
also, just found a rock with an existential crisis on its hands.

left side of the cliff that the shrine is on if your looking down the mountain towards the road.

Gughph2

Jul 12, 2021
I’m having problems with the download, it practically stops at 2GB and only comes back when I pause and restart the download, but it only works for a few seconds and then it stops again, until it crashes and I have to start over, I’ve tried to download through all the links and all have the same problem, does anyone know what it can be? (This was done by a translator so I’m sorry if there’s something wrong written)

SimReaper18

Jan 11, 2019
I’m having problems with the download, it practically stops at 2GB and only comes back when I pause and restart the download, but it only works for a few seconds and then it stops again, until it crashes and I have to start over, I’ve tried to download through all the links and all have the same problem, does anyone know what it can be? (This was done by a translator so I’m sorry if there’s something wrong written)
It kinda sounds like a memory issue, but I'm not too sure. When you try again, try opening Task Manager and checking the Performance tab. If the used memory gets filled up and the download stops at the same time, then you have your issue. Otherwise, no idea.

Gughph2

Jul 12, 2021
It kinda sounds like a memory issue, but I'm not too sure. When you try again, try opening Task Manager and checking the Performance tab. If the used memory gets filled up and the download stops at the same time, then you have your issue. Otherwise, no idea.
I tried to watch while the download was happening and the memory, CPU and disk remained normal, I only noticed that the download slows down when it gets close to 80% but when it gets to 2GB(80%) it stops.

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
I don't think that the developers of this game is reading messages under cracked version of their game.
They keep an eye on the thread to DMCA download links, and one of them (echo) occasionally pops his head in for a reply. That said, mentioning this site by name on their discord is no bueno and will net you a warning and removed messages.

Dec 14, 2018
OMG ! Absolutely gorgeous game :love:
I'm very surprised! Beautiful scenery and very pleasant looking characters. Both fur and skin are just perfect !
Soundtrack is nice too.

Reactions: Azero
4.00 star(s) 86 Votes