Kennay

Nov 27, 2017
the steam version has a 3-month update cycle while patreon updates twice a month, so in short steam and patreon sync every 3 months, no content is cut beside very few cosmetics

Thanks, 3 month cycle is not bad for me, I'm gonna get it on Steam

GRONKHAHA

Mar 6, 2021
anyone got a save that has everything collected but quests still fresh to do? and how does the new save work in terms of replacing the save?

mmd123

May 9, 2020
I don't think that the developers of this game is reading messages under cracked version of their game.
ah, fair enough, I have found so many games on here that are actually released by the devs on this site, so I tend to just assume most of the games are posted here by the devs themselves, so I am oblivious, plus with how many I've downloaded from here, itch.io, and other sites, I tend to forget whats a legitimate post, vs someone posting a cracked or shared version that otherwise would not be here. either that or I'm just ignorant of whats shared how.

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
The developers just posted a new trailer for the incoming Christmas Eve update:
Yeah, but Player pregnancies aren't scheduled until february, so what's the point of a dragon if I can't seduce it and bear a hoard of half-dragon babies? Unless the dragon is female, then we can still make this work, but it sounds male.

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
BEASTIALITY? OH BOY MY MOST FAVOURED THING!
So I actually double-checked the forum's tag rules, and dragons qualify as the "monster" tag rather than the "bestiality" tag because they're fictional creatures. Apparently? At least judging by the descriptions:
Bestiality [A sex act between a person and an animal. (Not monsters, aliens...).]
Monster [Any male sentient being that is not human, robot, animal, or furry. e.g trolls, orcs.]
Although it depends on whether we can hold a conversation with the dragon, I guess. Haven't tried the update yet to check.

YoungBlooded

Feb 2, 2020
So I actually double-checked the forum's tag rules, and dragons qualify as the "monster" tag rather than the "bestiality" tag because they're fictional creatures. Apparently? At least judging by the descriptions:

Although it depends on whether we can hold a conversation with the dragon, I guess. Haven't tried the update yet to check.
Eh still bestiality to me. They are an animal.

Terut

Nov 16, 2017
Eh still bestiality to me. They are an animal.
Yeah I think the point of separation is, "humanoid = anthro, bestiality = feral animal."

And monster girl I can only categorize as a subsection of furry, and can be either feral monster forms, or humanoid like succubus.

Nov 13, 2017
How system intensive is this? I've got shite integrated graphics - will it run, or run slowly, or not at all? Anyone know?
Starting off it should be very intensive, but one weird thing i found is, if you choose to play as a draconid, felian or human female, the performance absolutely tanks, but playing as a void spirit or human male makes the performance VERY playable. See my post here for a more detailed explanation. So my advice is to get the human male and void spirit race as soon as possible to make the rest of the game at least playable.

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes