TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
Yeah I think the point of separation is, "humanoid = anthro, bestiality = feral animal."

And monster girl I can only categorize as a subsection of furry, and can be either feral monster forms, or humanoid like succubus.
Convince the forum's staff of that. Going by the official tag rules thread (specifically bestiality excluding monster/monster girl/furry, and the monster/monster girl tags specifying sentience and not being furry or human-derivative), the point of separation is something akin to the Harkness test instead of body shape. For reference on said test:

MzxbVAwRu1kYCjzdmsPz5N207zUta5kmLH4oKvc3TC8.png

By the tag rules, it seems that if it can pass the first two points it's excluded from the bestiality tag in favor of monster, monster girl, or furry. Whichever is most relevant. Sort of like how the forum staff appear to prefer not applying the rape tag if something more specific (sleep sex, mind control, as examples) can be applied. Or how pregnancy and impregnation are treated as the same tag despite being very different fetishes. That said, the monster and monster girl tags also explicitly exclude animals, while the bestiality tag specifically excludes monsters and monster girls, so it creates a weird nonspecific circular loop of "what causes one to take precedence over the other?"

Anyway, we can fuck a dragon now. If someone else gets a screenshot or description of how (I'm not able to try the game at the moment to verify it), post it in the thread and report the post for "other" with the necessary info to get a tag check done. Moderators will make the final say.

Edit: I went poking around for examples of the various tags in use, and it would appear that if judging by the game Ravager, which has a literal dragon as a protagonist (and last I checked, no other non-humanoid characters aside from an eldritch tentacle monster), a dragon does actually have the Bestiality tag applied in practice, rather than the Monster/Monster Girl tag. This is corroborated by Pokémon Ecchi Version, which presumably features no real-world animals at all. As a counterpoint, Trials In Tainted Space allows you to fuck an explicitly sentient ice dragon and does not have the Bestiality tag. In other words, seems inconsistent at best. I think I'll submit a ticket asking for clarification because of this inconsistency, actually.

Last edited:
Reactions: ViviX12

dudder

Oct 31, 2018
Convince the forum's staff of that. Going by the official tag rules thread (specifically bestiality excluding monster/monster girl/furry, and the monster/monster girl tags specifying sentience and not being furry or human-derivative), the point of separation is something akin to the Harkness test instead of body shape. For reference on said test:

View attachment 1568575

By the tag rules, it seems that if it can pass the first two points it's excluded from the bestiality tag in favor of monster, monster girl, or furry. Whichever is most relevant. Sort of like how the forum staff appear to prefer not applying the rape tag if something more specific (sleep sex, mind control, as examples) can be applied. Or how pregnancy and impregnation are treated as the same tag despite being very different fetishes. That said, the monster and monster girl tags also explicitly exclude animals, while the bestiality tag specifically excludes monsters and monster girls, so it creates a weird nonspecific circular loop of "what causes one to take precedence over the other?"

Anyway, we can fuck a dragon now. If someone else gets a screenshot or description of how (I'm not able to try the game at the moment to verify it), post it in the thread and report the post for "other" with the necessary info to get a tag check done. Moderators will make the final say.
[/QUOT

View attachment 1568575

Imagine defending the rights of a fictional character. Cringe. Its a drawing. Get over yourself.

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
test of what?
Was asking for people to verify the download before updating the thread. Likely no longer necessary.
Imagine defending the rights of a fictional character. Cringe. Its a drawing. Get over yourself.
I think you should re-read my post. Seriously, I highly recommend it. I was very much talking about the semantics, specificity, and odd gray areas in this forum's tag rules. I legitimately have no idea where you got "defending the rights of a fictional character" out of that.

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
thought this update was supposed to have pregnancy finally, shame.
You mean it doesn't? Have the devs said anything about why it's delayed again? I'd check myself but it seems even update messages are paywalled on their patreon.

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
You mean it doesn't? Have the devs said anything about why it's delayed again? I'd check myself but it seems even update messages are paywalled on their patreon.
I asked echo about the Patreon update info paywall once, apparently they got dinged by Patreon staff for having publicly available NSFW "content" and told to put it behind a paywall, since that age gates it. If you need the public ones, they post them on now too. As for pregnancy and December content, I haven't seen them say anything about delaying it in the Discord thus far, and there's still one Patreon update left for the month. In theory we'll find out sometime around the 31st whether pregnancy makes it in "on schedule" or gets delayed again.

xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018
View attachment 892621

Overview:
Our journey begins in a realm of ancient myth, where the life-giving waters of the Euphoris river meet the sandswept ruins of Sabu. The God-Queen Kethra has not been seen for a thousand years, but rumors of her return are uttered in hushed tones throughout the sprawling villages along the shoreline of the once mighty waterway. Deprived of its divine empress, Sabu has fallen under the rule of eight demigods, powerful beings that once served Kethra as bodyguards. Unchecked, these immortals now vie for power as warlords, their conquest bathing Sabu with the blood of the innocent.

tl;dr: free-roam 3D game inspired from ancient Egypt, with loads of furry

Thread Updated: 2021-12-28
Release Date: 2021-12-24
Developer: Team Carnal Instinct - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.22 Steam
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

If you have a new version please share it through a Report or Ticket instead of posting it publicly ;)

A WARNING FOR ANYONE DOING "MILK AND HONEY"
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Extras: Guide/Hints -

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 971390 View attachment 892623 View attachment 971391 View attachment 896887 View attachment 971392 View attachment 971394 View attachment 971395 View attachment 971396 View attachment 971397 View attachment 971398 View attachment 971399 View attachment 971400 View attachment 971401 View attachment 971402 View attachment 971403 View attachment 971404 View attachment 971405
View attachment 1476179 View attachment 1476178 View attachment 1476177 View attachment 1476176 View attachment 1476175
Make the map downloadable please

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
I was disappointed that the Double P wasn't in this version. Or did I miss it, which I doubt. Sooner or later someone will decide to add that paywall content just for the hell of it. :? maybe not tomorrow or the next day.

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes