Blaisdale

Oct 8, 2018
ok how do i use the bow? i have the steam version i cant draw the bow

For the use of a bow.
If the scroll wheel does not work like said before.
Go into the options page (hit esc) and set weapon as 1 for melee and 2 for range.
That will let you switch back between them and still using the mouse to attack.
Remember to save and not leave.

Hope that helps.

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
Well is there a way to unlock the Jackal, I didn't feed on the boss, and enslaved instead, but didn't unlock. Not sure if that is the quest or not.

J55555

Dec 31, 2019
Well is there a way to unlock the Jackal, I didn't feed on the boss, and enslaved instead, but didn't unlock. Not sure if that is the quest or not.
You get the Jackal skin after turning in the ritual vessel you get from defeating the void guardian. So basically, just follow the main story quests until you get it.

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
You get the Jackal skin after turning in the ritual vessel you get from defeating the void guardian. So basically, just follow the main story quests until you get it.
I have completed the quest and still have the Ritual Vessel in the inventory. She didn't take it, and nothing unlocked. I think it got bugged.

plebbo

Mar 2, 2021
is there a mod or something to make this game with normal humans (partially)? the game looks amazing, but iam not into that furry shit.

Reactions: Mjolnir34

Mjolnir34

Aug 19, 2018
is there a mod or something to make this game with normal humans (partially)? the game looks amazing, but iam not into that furry shit.
LMAO, sadly I doubt it. I just skip banging some of the creatures, I gotta admit tho, that snake is kinda hot lol

ClosetGamer

Apr 12, 2018
How do you unlock the option to not give the vessel of q'tesh to crocodile girl?
Also, is there anything to do when you slave the bast champion or the thief?

Last edited:

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Carnal is 100% a scam. Just check out wild life, it has so much more content than this trash
Wild Life is a joke, so many years just for a scene/pose viewer. Don't get me wrong, this game is a joke too, just downloaded it, played for around an hour and the amount of content is laughable, i'm skimming through the comments to check if i didn't miss something and locked myself out of 80% of the game, but at least this game is relatively short time in development.

On that note: is the game without touching quests accurate representation of the overall content (with quests)? Just asking because if it is i won't bother with them and check back in a year or two.

Blaisdale

Oct 8, 2018
Doing the quest "Glory of the gods" but its item location for the offering is totally wrong.
Can someone give me a general location where the item is?
I know its next to a dead body but that's about it.

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
Wild Life is a joke, so many years just for a scene/pose viewer. Don't get me wrong, this game is a joke too, just downloaded it, played for around an hour and the amount of content is laughable, i'm skimming through the comments to check if i didn't miss something and locked myself out of 80% of the game, but at least this game is relatively short time in development.

On that note: is the game without touching quests accurate representation of the overall content (with quests)? Just asking because if it is i won't bother with them and check back in a year or two.
Can you believe these people. Wildlife has been in development forever, and has pretty much Nothing but sex animations. Last I Played, was like 3 quests, new jungle biome/beach or w/e. Not to mention it looks like he had to redevelop the game again. I would assume it is like those people Win7 vs win10/11 ( not to mention micro$oft said win10 is the final windows there would be ). So far the only real problem with CI is the Invisible Rocks that stop you from running, like hitting a wall, then you either walk/run your way around them, or climb into the air on an invisible rock which looks strange.

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
So far the only real problem with CI is the Invisible Rocks that stop you from running, like hitting a wall, then you either walk/run your way around them, or climb into the air on an invisible rock which looks strange.
Did you know Carnal Instinct NPCs have been climbable for ages? Haven't checked the latest to see if that's changed yet, but it's made for great screenshot potential because if you catch the climb animation at the right angle and timing you look like you're humping the NPC's face.

TheCragger

Aug 14, 2021
So getting this back on track about CI instead of a pissing contest between it and another developer. One small thing I really liked in this CI update is that in the scene with the Dragon if you use the Naga cock you can see it actually does throb and pulse like the description.

Kinda wish more cocks had this along with flexing and lifting during idle animations to make them look more alive.

Swedra

Aug 13, 2018
Can you believe these people. Wildlife has been in development forever, and has pretty much Nothing but sex animations. Last I Played, was like 3 quests, new jungle biome/beach or w/e. Not to mention it looks like he had to redevelop the game again. I would assume it is like those people Win7 vs win10/11 ( not to mention micro$oft said win10 is the final windows there would be ). So far the only real problem with CI is the Invisible Rocks that stop you from running, like hitting a wall, then you either walk/run your way around them, or climb into the air on an invisible rock which looks strange.
I said this on the Wild Life topic when something similar was brought up, I for one never really asked for quests and story, Im the happiest each time they put new animations or more sexy anthros and creature cocks in the game >_<

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes