Ghost-280

May 1, 2020
Gotta complete main questline. Getting void form, killing the guardian and giving the sealed urn to the titty croc. the new quests should be available at the main docks after that
it's normal that I can't use my saves on the new version

Oko7

Mar 14, 2021
it's normal that I can't use my saves on the new version
It is do to them changing map itself, which caused people using old saves to have many problems.
Ranging from items missing from inventory, bugged quests to random parts of map floating in the air.

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
It is do to them changing map itself, which caused people using old saves to have many problems.
Ranging from items missing from inventory, bugged quests to random parts of map floating in the air.
Well in this case it's less that and more the fact that they replaced the save system to finally deal with the long freezes a lot of people were reporting when you made a bunch of saves. Maybe if we're lucky the new system is also more forward safe and will result in less issues like you mentioned.

Reactions: Darkwolves603

Oko7

Mar 14, 2021
Well in this case it's less that and more the fact that they replaced the save system to finally deal with the long freezes a lot of people were reporting when you made a bunch of saves. Maybe if we're lucky the new system is also more forward safe and will result in less issues like you mentioned.
Oh forgot about that because it happened to me for like only two builds. And luckily more and more people report it being fixed. But it is still happening to some and in few cases it started to happen to some.

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
Oh forgot about that because it happened to me for like only two builds. And luckily more and more people report it being fixed. But it is still happening to some and in few cases it started to happen to some.
Is it? I haven't been seeing any new reports of the bug on their discord, and the last couple of times this thread updated there were people complaining about it pretty much immediately.

Ghost-280

May 1, 2020
some of you would not have a save of the required main quest already accomplished to access the new quest ?

volg6

Jul 11, 2019
how can I get a member of pure essence, I found it on the map, but I can't pick up the chest just isn't there...

Jan 28, 2020
For anybody wondering if the dragon is bestiality content, it passes the Harkness test since:

1. The dragon does have sapience.
2. It can indeed talk to you and therefore consent to sex.
3. Most likely yes.

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
For anybody wondering if the dragon is bestiality content, it passes the Harkness test since:

1. The dragon does have sapience.
2. It can indeed talk to you and therefore consent to sex.
3. Most likely yes.
I reported this post when it was made, for a tag evaluation by moderators. Given the time that has elapsed, the report has probably been seen and dealt with, meaning that the lack of bestiality tag appears to be moderator ruling at this point.

ChaosXD

May 21, 2017
How can I make the game day again. It feels like the night last forever (and i think it does).

Arctosa

Apr 29, 2020
Is there a way to remap EVERY button? As it turns out, the game is borderline unplayable with Azerty keyboards since Z is the health potion bind :/

Reactions: Aion_Abyss

ClosetGamer

Apr 12, 2018
Wild Life is a joke, so many years just for a scene/pose viewer. Don't get me wrong, this game is a joke too, just downloaded it, played for around an hour and the amount of content is laughable, i'm skimming through the comments to check if i didn't miss something and locked myself out of 80% of the game, but at least this game is relatively short time in development.

On that note: is the game without touching quests accurate representation of the overall content (with quests)? Just asking because if it is i won't bother with them and check back in a year or two.
About 1/3 or half the scenes are locked behind quests. You can use cheat engine to increase the speed when traveling.

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes