phillibuster

Apr 2, 2019
what am i missing here? i got the materials...
nevermind, i didn't realise i was lacking the funds...

Last edited:

exhaustion_91

May 13, 2018
Is it just me or is anyone else not able to do the main quest because the chick in the beginning is not there? I can only do side quests so far which is pretty lame
You start the main questline by talking to the three Felian sisters to the south of the temple to start the "Milk and Honey" quest

cozza

Jul 18, 2017
I almost got to the end of the game and my savegame removed all my quests, completed and uncompleted ones. probs like 4-5hrs of gameplay, i can also re-pickup the quests i previously completed. does anyone have a save game they can put up here so i dont have to start from the beginning again?

I repeat, A Save would be massively appreciated! :)

Last edited:

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
I beat the Honey and Milk quest, but i can't seem to loot the inquisitor clothes. I can loot it from the body but I can't find it in my inventory.

RisenKill

Feb 20, 2021
you are not supposed to be able to put them on at this time. But they already put in the option to loot them, so they dont need to do it later. A bit wierd, i know, but working as intendet.

Reactions: Bleh21

docjane112

Apr 28, 2020
you are not supposed to be able to put them on at this time. But they already put in the option to loot them, so they dont need to do it later. A bit wierd, i know, but working as intendet.
Specifically you used to be able to put them on, but they changed the body system and are still in the process of updating clothes

Reactions: Bleh21

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
yeah, I initially thought it was just unimplemented at first. But then I saw a pic of a character wearing it in the preview. So I got confused. Thanks for clearing it up.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Fighting controls are a bit difficult. I die every time I get into a battle. Of course, I know not to expect much from a pre-alpha build lol. Still, the game has much to work on....including the latency/lag. My computer isn't exactly a potato, yet it struggles to run this game smoothly...and I swapped the quality between medium and low. Also, as said before here, there needs to be a clothing system. Just running around naked isn't interesting at all. I can do that with console games. lol
Looks interesting enough to make me check back later, though.

YoungBlooded

Feb 2, 2020
Scratch my last comment, I found the starting point! Right where my character is. Is the cage of said Drake. View attachment 1577381
It appears to be around that general area from what I know but it is SOMEWHERE in the world however it is hidden.

Edit: From the trailer it is under rubble meaning it is at a dig site near the cage, I would advise checking them all. I'm currently doing it and attempting to do a 100% save at the same time.

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes