phillibuster

Apr 2, 2019
Check my comments on page 143 I have posted pictures on the location on the drake.
Yes, I read those, thank you. Found the bloody thing. But there's no interaction with it. It just stands there, staring. I can leave without it attacking me, I attack it but it doesn't react. I can jump on some of the rocks but get no option to start a dialogue or anything. No active quests except the bull but all dialogue lines there are used already.

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
Hey guys, is there anyone here from the patrons of this game, the one who communicated with the developers about their plans for future content or follows the discussions on the developers' discord?
I'm interested in the moment, did the developers talk about what the mechanics of pregnancy and childbirth will look like?
Will the delivery system be animated in detail or will it be censored by the type of the game "The last Barbarian", when a female character gives birth to eggs instead of 3d models of babies? Or the system of childbirth will be a common formality, when suppose you start the process of childbirth and the character behind the curtain imitates childbirth, and then you see a ready-made NPC.
Is anyone aware of all these moments at least a little?
sounds like you want to do something to those babies O_O

Jetliswar

Aug 29, 2021
My game freezes at startup and gets stuck at the "Click anywhere to continue"screen. Does anyone know how to fix this?
Is there also a location to adjust the game settings manually? Like the resolution somewhere in a script?

Big Boss | Erect Snake

I’m just a man who’s good at what he does: Fucking
Uploader
Donor
Feb 8, 2020
Where exactly can I find the shard required to make the Frostforged weapons? I found the frozen caravan, but when I looked around I didn't find the required shard. Compass didn't show any nearby treasure either. Any info?

krendelll

Feb 4, 2019
meaning that at least post-birth they'll be whisked offscreen.
If it is, then it will be quite enough for players with a birth fetish. Moreover, there are no ways to explain - how children become adults in a fantasy game in a day does not pose any problems.

Have you heard this from the developers on discord?

krendelll

Feb 4, 2019
sounds like you want to do something to those babies O_O
Players with a birth fetish do not care about children, they are interested in the birth process itself, and the more detailed and close to real childbirth, the more interesting it is. At the same time, players with such a fetish are not child-haters or even worse, but ordinary fans of an unusual fetish and no more.

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
If it is, then it will be quite enough for players with a birth fetish. Moreover, there are no ways to explain - how children become adults in a fantasy game in a day does not pose any problems.

Have you heard this from the developers on discord?
I've never really gone searching for it, but I just did and this is literally the only developer message in the discord with the word "birth" or a variation thereof in it:
dev.png
The developers tend to keep things close to their chest while they're in the planning or development stages, so as a general rule the answer to these questions is "we'll find out when it comes out."

Big Boss | Erect Snake

Uploader
Donor
Feb 8, 2020
I think there's a disconnect on the Law and Order quest. I completed the quest and let the felian go, like others before me. The quest completed, but it still showed my objective as "Decide the fate of the Felian", which went away after restarting the game. Now, I found the dragon but I get no dialog options. It's just... standing there... menacingly... Also, the quest from the bull won't actually let me start it, nor will it give me options. Just dialog for the thief.

Azero

Jul 24, 2017
I think there's a disconnect on the Law and Order quest. I completed the quest and let the felian go, like others before me. The quest completed, but it still showed my objective as "Decide the fate of the Felian", which went away after restarting the game. Now, I found the dragon but I get no dialog options. It's just... standing there... menacingly... Also, the quest from the bull won't actually let me start it, nor will it give me options. Just dialog for the thief.
I had the same bug

I spoke to the cow before doing the quest.
Then I did not free the thief but denounced to the guards

Then the quest for the dragon is done normally

Bullfye

Feb 8, 2019
Guys forgive me if I search the wrong way , What to do to the prisoners you have in camp , I have two feline , and the boss from the Milk and Honey quest , the Feline is the only prisoner I can interact , ask for sex but nothing more no sex thought, is there any more to do with them or they just stay jailed ???

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
Guys forgive me if I search the wrong way , What to do to the prisoners you have in camp , I have two feline , and the boss from the Milk and Honey quest , the Feline is the only prisoner I can interact , ask for sex but nothing more no sex thought, is there any more to do with them or they just stay jailed ???
The camp is still in the early stages of development, so most of the related interactions are pending.

Reactions: Bullfye

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
Anyone have the Ascended+ V0.3.24? I kinda want that Male Jackal body...
I do, but I'm not going to upload it because I like not being banned from their Patreon. Besides, since nobody has figured out how to crack the Patreon builds, all that you would get is a several gigabyte download followed by a screen telling you you're not a subscriber.

Big Boss | Erect Snake

Uploader
Donor
Feb 8, 2020
I do, but I'm not going to upload it because I like not being banned from their Patreon. Besides, since nobody has figured out how to crack the Patreon builds, all that you would get is a several gigabyte download followed by a screen telling you you're not a subscriber.
Makes me wonder if someone can create something similar to how GrowthRPG is done. Basically, a local server .exe was written that just listens for the game's request to open and verify patreon status and reroutes the request to your own system and it lets you in. I'm not a programmer since I chose a different path in life, but it makes me wonder if someone can use that model to find a way to crack it.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Makes me wonder if someone can create something similar to how GrowthRPG is done. Basically, a local server .exe was written that just listens for the game's request to open and verify patreon status and reroutes the request to your own system and it lets you in. I'm not a programmer since I chose a different path in life, but it makes me wonder if someone can use that model to find a way to crack it.
even if, the devs would very likely patch it as they do look at this thread

Bullfye

Feb 8, 2019
Sorry to bring this up again guys , have been reading all posts on this Save game problem , but holy shit people , it takes me now 12 minutes to save a game , and loading it its more of the same .. Damn the waiting for it to save or load is not good thing for sure ..

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes