Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
A big open world, pretty graphics, more about exploration and combat than erotic imo. There should be vulva customization options.

Last edited:

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020

Changelog v0.3.25:
  • Added new visuals for the Inventory Screen
  • Added weapons to the Inventory player character
  • Added character names to dialogue lines
  • Added numerical selection for dialogue choices
  • Added spacebar to dialogue control for skipping lines and selecting choices
  • Added keybindings for “World Map”, Quests” and “Inventory”
  • Added a sex indicator to the dragon after the Winter Winds quest completion
  • Added Armor stats to the Anubite equipment
  • Added new visuals for interactive HUD elements
  • Added code to the bed so if you sleep it can help fix any issues with the Day/Night cycle
  • Fixed an issue with Quests not tracking correctly when switching quests
  • Fixed bug with dispearing items in inventory when unequipping items
  • Fixed a bug with the Craftsman using female animations
  • Fixed an issue where day/night cycle could potentially get stuck
  • Fixed an issue where Beast of Sobek idle SFX would linger after death
  • Fixed an issue where if the player dropped from a great height the roll did not play
  • Fixed an issue where if you left the form screen the enemies would sometimes not unfreeze
  • Fixed a compass issue with Prisoners
  • Fixed an issue in Iraya’s dialog with the choice line being duplicated
  • Fixed an issue with many sounds still being able to be heard even with all options turned to 0
  • Fixed the description on Esi’s shield so it’s now visible
  • Fixed an issue with the loot bag so it doesn’t get broken by opening the In-Game Menu
  • Fixed multiple issues with Nepthy’s dialog
  • Fixed multiple issues Milk and Honey Inquisitor of bast cut scenes and dialog interactions
  • Fixed an issue with the Inquisitor of bast enslavement getting the player stuck
  • Fixed an issue with Neboo that made her less talkative
  • Fixed a bug where Cursed Ones had too much stun resistance
  • Fixed an issue with the Northern Drake Horns
  • Fixed a bug where players could not free Prisoners
  • Fixed issues with Jailer Keys not stacking, they can now also be sold and dropped
  • Fixed a bug with the new item notification not including consumables already equipped
  • Fixed bug where certian enemies would fall through the map
  • Fixed the Fast Travel Icon in the World Map Legend
  • Changed the voice lines for the dragon increasing the volume
  • Changed NPC optimization to increase performance including new culling and code optimization
  • Changed multiple text lines accross the game to resolve some grammar issues
  • Changed the combat system to use only one type of targeting
  • Changed various combat animations
  • Changed Thurst Attacks to be peformed with light attack, while sprinting
  • Changed the overall damage of various enemy AI
  • Changed the Save/Load system to resolve the SaveGame issues
A reminder for those who are about to ask for the new version: Patreon builds have protections that have yet to be cracked, and so cannot be uploaded to F95. The next update we're likely to see here is the March update for Steam.

Astcit

Jan 14, 2021
This game is cool, I'm even considering buying it. That good and promising.
But, being able to have huge fuckpoles but being limited a lot on what you can impale it in, is frustrating as fuck.

Devs need to remove the cock size limit, and make all models able to receive the gigantic members. Let me reshape the holes and wombs of everything at will. It'll be some animation work, but using the "make geometry invisible from this point onwards" technique and bulging bellies, anything is possible and will look ok. They could then make even more strong/violent piston animations, most of them is also quite slow/tame.

And idle/hotkey for some quick masturbation animation would be cool too, spew some seed around the map or random NPC's faces.

The quests, combat, controls, everything is ok already in my opinion. Way better than 95% of most lewd games. It now needs a ton of more fucking/sex.

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
Devs need to remove the cock size limit, and make all models able to receive the gigantic members. Let me reshape the holes and wombs of everything at will. It'll be some animation work, but using the "make geometry invisible from this point onwards" technique and bulging bellies, anything is possible and will look ok. They could then make even more strong/violent piston animations, most of them is also quite slow/tame.
Most characters (with the exception of specialized ones like the centaurs and nagas) are working on the same base set of models and animations. The cock size limitation is presumably to create more variation in character interactions, and will be less noticeable once they get to ramping up the number of available scenes and quests.
The quests, combat, controls, everything is ok already in my opinion. It now needs a ton of more fucking/sex.
New sex scenes have been on hold for a few months while they've been redoing some of the core parts of the game. First came upgraded bodies, which are in the version available here. Now they're working on an upgraded sex scene system, which is the real sticking point because making it backwards compatible with the current scene system would dramatically limit options. So they're forced to either leave scenes alone for a while (as they've been doing), make scenes that will need to be replaced, or limit their options for the upgrade to make it work with the current scenes. Not really any winning option among the three, but holding off on new scenes is the pragmatic option from development standpoint, since it wastes the least dev-time.

AVeryDumbDude

Feb 23, 2019
  • Fixed an issue with Quests not tracking correctly when switching quests
  • Fixed bug with dispearing items in inventory when unequipping items
  • Fixed an issue where day/night cycle could potentially get stuck
  • Fixed an issue where Beast of Sobek idle SFX would linger after death
  • Fixed an issue where if the player dropped from a great height the roll did not play
  • Fixed a compass issue with Prisoners
  • Fixed an issue in Iraya’s dialog with the choice line being duplicated
  • Fixed an issue with many sounds still being able to be heard even with all options turned to 0
  • Fixed an issue with the loot bag so it doesn’t get broken by opening the In-Game Menu
  • Fixed an issue with the Inquisitor of bast enslavement getting the player stuck
  • Fixed a bug where Cursed Ones had too much stun resistance
  • Fixed an issue with the Northern Drake Horns
  • Fixed a bug where players could not free Prisoners
  • Fixed issues with Jailer Keys not stacking, they can now also be sold and dropped
  • Fixed a bug with the new item notification not including consumables already equipped
  • Fixed bug where certian enemies would fall through the map
  • Fixed the Fast Travel Icon in the World Map Legend
  • Changed the Save/Load system to resolve the SaveGame issues
These are any and all the bugs I noticed in the currently available version, down to the smallest ones such as the Cursed Ones being seemingly harder to stun than other enemy types and the minor rigging issue on the Northern Drake horns. If they have all been fixed indeed, credit is due for addressing them all so quickly.

The developers keep showing this is an actual project and not another Patreon scam so-called "game" time and time again. Hopefully this trend will continue all the way throughout development.

sikiji

Mar 7, 2019
Is there any way to transfer your old save file over after downloading a newer version? It would take so long to redo everything.

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
About how much gameplay content is in the steam edition of the game would anyone who played this say?

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
About how much gameplay content is in the steam edition of the game would anyone who played this say?
At the moment it's a couple of hours of running back and forth. Running being the operative word, since the world still isn't very content dense. There's a dozen or so sex scenes, half a dozen quests, and various unlockable body parts and equipment. If you're willing to hit up spoilers, I recommend checking out the wiki linked in the thread's OP.

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
At the moment it's a couple of hours of running back and forth. Running being the operative word, since the world still isn't very content dense. There's a dozen or so sex scenes, half a dozen quests, and various unlockable body parts and equipment. If you're willing to hit up spoilers, I recommend checking out the wiki linked in the thread's OP.
Thanks for the info, I'll give it a look and see what I'm getting myself into with this game. I honestly don't think a few hours of play sounds very good for a sandboxy game but it's not a finished game so I'll reserve true judgement on that after a bit of reading.

Astcit

Jan 14, 2021
At the moment it's a couple of hours of running back and forth. Running being the operative word, since the world still isn't very content dense.
Ah yes, there's that. Lots of running to get anywhere. They need to either allow fast travel points to be used directly by clicking the map (instead of being forced to walk all the way to the closest one), or make running faster.
The map is quite big (which again, is amazing and well done for a smut game), running around to fuck things (either figuratively or literally speaking) makes it very boring after the first few quests, because you know you'll be holding that shift key for a entire min or two to get to the next waypoint (which also makes me think they should make the sprint a toggle instead of a hold key action, but details...).
I imagine they plan to mitigate this by adding side content on map, which would then make taking time to get anywhere actually interesting, since you would randomly find things to do along the way (kinda what Witcher 3 for example does).
Anyway, the potential is there, and they seem to be going in the right direction so far. Let's see how the game shapes up in the future if they keep the good work.

Thanks for the info, I'll give it a look and see what I'm getting myself into with this game. I honestly don't think a few hours of play sounds very good for a sandboxy game but it's not a finished game so I'll reserve true judgement on that after a bit of reading.
To be fair, the little content it has it's very well done. Comparing to the endless sea of shitty slapped togheter trash that are most adult/smut games. I would put this project in the same level of quality of Fallen Doll, Wild Life and Breeders of the Nephelym, except Carnal Instinct has actual good gameplay/combat, and gigantic cocks, so we could actually destroy holes.
Even the performance is not the common "your PC fans will become fighter jets with afterburners on" most Unreal and Unity 3D projects are. But they do need to optimize heavily performance later, which will and should only become a true aim after there is content I think.

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
Ah yes, there's that. Lots of running to get anywhere. They need to either allow fast travel points to be used directly by clicking the map (instead of being forced to walk all the way to the closest one), or make running faster.
The map is quite big (which again, is amazing and well done for a smut game), running around to fuck things (either figuratively or literally speaking) makes it very boring after the first few quests, because you know you'll be holding that shift key for a entire min or two to get to the next waypoint (which also makes me think they should make the sprint a toggle instead of a hold key action, but details...).
I imagine they plan to mitigate this by adding side content on map, which would then make taking time to get anywhere actually interesting, since you would randomly find things to do along the way (kinda what Witcher 3 for example does).
Anyway, the potential is there, and they seem to be going in the right direction so far. Let's see how the game shapes up in the future if they keep the good work.

To be fair, the little content it has it's very well done. Comparing to the endless sea of shitty slapped togheter trash that are most adult/smut games. I would put this project in the same level of quality of Fallen Doll, Wild Life and Breeders of the Nephelym, except Carnal Instinct has actual good gameplay/combat, and gigantic cocks, so we could actually destroy holes.
Even the performance is not the common "your PC fans will become fighter jets with afterburners on" most Unreal and Unity 3D projects are. But they do need to optimize heavily performance later, which will and should only become a true aim after there is content I think.
I worry if it's what fallen doll has become now but those other two seem to make it worth checking out. I've wishlisted it on steam for now though. It seems that version is a one time buy but gets updated only with more stable builds

SimReaper18

Jan 11, 2019
I worry if it's what fallen doll has become now but those other two seem to make it worth checking out. I've wishlisted it on steam for now though. It seems that version is a one time buy but gets updated only with more stable builds
Yeah, with Steam you get all major updates forever (or at least, as long as they continue developing the game). Every Steam build comes out 4 times a year, so expect to see a new Steam build around March, July, October, and December (around major holidays, except for March. We don't talk about March).

Patreon builds, on the other hand, charges every month. Depending on how much money you give them each month, you can get a multitude of benefits, like a vote on what gets developed, receiving builds earlier, etc.

It all really depends on how much money you're willing to spend on the game, and whether you have a stable-enough income to be able to be a Patron.

priyanshurohilla

Jul 24, 2021
Astcit suggests Fallen Doll, Wild Life and Breeders of the Nephelym, but I'd like to point out Feign as well. I have no experience with Fallen Doll or Breeders of the Nephelym, but the little bit of Wild Life I played was okay. I think Feign is pretty good, albeit fairly small due to having a development team of one.
i am not asking for monster game i am asking for open world

• Thinking Face
Reactions: catsdino
4.00 star(s) 86 Votes