ninjahedgehog

Oct 23, 2018
Any reason I can't save the slave in the bottom left of the map? I killed the jailer took the key but it still says "locked. key required"

Petern

Jun 8, 2017
First is a known bug that got patched last night in the Patreon update (we won't be seeing the patch here until March, unless they release a Steam hotfix), second is a known bug that only affects some players that the developers have been trying to pin for a year. It would appear that they've made progress since it's now significantly less common, but you seem to have won (lost?) the lottery on that front.
Yay! I feel so special now... :D
So basically nothing I can do. Does the developer need my PC specs or something to figure out what could be the problem?

greeneyed

Jul 30, 2017
Any idea how to start the Law and Order quest? I've checked the docks for the pair of guards, but I cannot interact with them.
Is there are quest or item requirements?
(Trying to progress towards the new quest with drake)

Edit: Have to complete all previous quests, including Diamond in the Rough..
2nd Edit: Attached save. Hopefully it works., should save people time for the single new scene... (%localappdata%\Carnal_Instinct\Saved\SaveGames)

Last edited:

huahanglol

Sep 10, 2020
You're not wrong, but in the time it took you to do that, you could have just answered. lol
exactly. Idk why people have to be dicks to random people on the internet for no reason. Maybe frustration?
Anyway, since I couldn't find the answer (whole reason why I posted that question in the first place) can you tell me?

May 26, 2020
Any idea how to start the Law and Order quest? I've checked the docks for the pair of guards, but I cannot interact with them.
Is there are quest or item requirements?
(Trying to progress towards the new quest with drake)

Edit: Have to complete all previous quests, including Diamond in the Rough..
2nd Edit: Attached save. Hopefully it works., should save people time for the single new scene... (%localappdata%\Carnal_Instinct\Saved\SaveGames)
it unfortunately doesn't work, game just frezzes while turning on

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
is it updated yet?
There are several ways I could take this question:

1. Does this thread have the latest version released by the developers? (No, because Patreon releases have DRM that nobody has figured out how to crack.)
  2. Have the developers released a new update since the last one mentioned in the thread? (Yes, if you are referring to the OP. No, if you are asking about updates more recent than the new years patreon update I linked the changelog for a few pages back.)
  3. Does this thread have the latest version playable without paying money? (Yes, it does. That version came out on Christmas Eve, and the next time this thread is likely to receive a new version playable without paying is probably in March, because Steam updates quarterly.)

Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer

mmd123

May 9, 2020
Fighting controls are a bit difficult. I die every time I get into a battle. Of course, I know not to expect much from a pre-alpha build lol. Still, the game has much to work on....including the latency/lag. My computer isn't exactly a potato, yet it struggles to run this game smoothly...and I swapped the quality between medium and low. Also, as said before here, there needs to be a clothing system. Just running around naked isn't interesting at all. I can do that with console games. lol
Looks interesting enough to make me check back later, though.
honestly I totally agree, though I found a golden way to cheese this issue...so, this game is "easily" hackable with cheat engine, though the value locations obviously change each time you load up a save (so unless you do a pointermap for the addresses, which I was too lazy to do for arrows, you'll have to rescan your arrows each time) but anyways, the games combat with actual physical weapons does leave a lot to be desired, but enemies are easy to cheese with the bow and arrows, even the hippos, so long as you get on top of something, like a small building, or a rock ledge....honesty I just got tired of physical combat and hacked my arrows to the thousands to cheese things. bonus points to the fact I discovered you can attack the crocodiles from the other side of the river and they just stand there since they are apparently out of the range of combat detection.

on another note, anybody know if pregnancy mechanics are in the latest version yet? I know that it was intended to be implimented and then the dev's plans got changed per a public vote or something similar, but anybody know if its made it in as of now for the version on here? not trying to be impatient, just that the latest version I have locally (before I update to the newer one here) is version 0.3.14 and the latest one now seems to be 0.3.22 so theres possible chance its made it in between then, but I am unsure, thus my asking.

Last edited:

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
on another note, anybody know if pregnancy mechanics are in the latest version yet? I know that it was intended to be implimented and then the dev's plans got changed per a public vote or something similar, but anybody know if its made it in as of now for the version on here? not trying to be impatient, just that the latest version I have locally (before I update to the newer one here) is version 0.3.14 and the latest one now seems to be 0.3.22 so theres possible chance its made it in between then, but I am unsure, thus my asking.
Pregnancy is not yet in the game, though according to the linked in the OP, it's nearing ready to include for NPCs.

mmd123

May 9, 2020
Pregnancy is not yet in the game, though according to the linked in the OP, it's nearing ready to include for NPCs.
epic, thank you for the reply and update ^^ I await it with joy, whenever it gets implemented, it will have been well worth the wait, at least in my own opinion.

Reactions: Ssato243

Naazghul

Jan 14, 2022
Hey guys, I was looking a way to DL the game and found this website (don't have been here for a long time ^^')

I tried to find some link to DL the game in the topic but most of them leads to a dead link. There is one about the torrent for the version 0.3.2, is it the latest available ? Because I already DL this version a bit earlier but a lot of stuff are locked in the customization's screen.

So I don't know if it's like a demo or if I need something else to unlock everything, or if it is by just playing the game. I saw a crack file a few times on the topic but not for the last pages (I've went to page like 120/123 kinda)

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
Hey guys, I was looking a way to DL the game and found this website (don't have been here for a long time ^^')

I tried to find some link to DL the game in the topic but most of them leads to a dead link. There is one about the torrent for the version 0.3.2, is it the latest available ? Because I already DL this version a bit earlier but a lot of stuff are locked in the customization's screen.

So I don't know if it's like a demo or if I need something else to unlock everything, or if it is by just playing the game. I saw a crack file a few times on the topic but not for the last pages (I've went to page like 120/123 kinda)
Version 0.3.22 is the latest version that can be played without a Patreon subscription. Most of the stuff is locked in character generation when you start the game because those options become available through quests and loot.

As for links in the OP being dead...well. The developers DMCA the downloads in the thread, so they all go down eventually. Having fewer than three is against site rules however, so if the OP is ever below that you can just report it with a note about the downloads being dead.

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
I see in settings gameplay a option about activate or desactivate non consexual sex this for what is?, i cant find any sex scene of rape or whatever,i just walk for the map and need clear some quest or talk with 5 npcs in the map for choose if i want have sex or not,the rest is full walking empty around the map that make the game boring,we will have npcs that want rape us,slave us and enemies like that too?

J55555

Dec 31, 2019
I see in settings gameplay a option about activate or desactivate non consexual sex this for what is?, i cant find any sex scene of rape or whatever,i just walk for the map and need clear some quest or talk with 5 npcs in the map for choose if i want have sex or not,the rest is full walking empty around the map that make the game boring,we will have npcs that want rape us,slave us and enemies like that too?
I think that option refers to encounters like the slime jar. A quick time event is triggered when you get too close to the slime jar and there's a sex scene if you fail. More encounters like these are planned and can be found in the roadmap, but I don't know if they'll ever add defeat scenes for normal enemies.

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes