YoungBlooded

Feb 2, 2020
1641202643873.png
Found the fucking drake on my character location, be sure to look UP it's sat on part of the fucking building. I've walked past it EIGHT FUCKING TIMES.

Jan 28, 2020
well, found the bloody thing... now what? can't reach it, can't talk to it... can't attack it either... at least we match
You need to do the "Law and Order" quest first, the one about you finding a thief at the port. Don't worry about the various options at the end of the quest, the merchant will point you towards the drake either way.

Once you find the drake, all but two options will result in your character being eaten, which are the "I want to lay with a dragon" and the "I just want to talk" dialogue. Don't even bother trying anything else, not even leaving.

MrVoodoo

Jan 14, 2018
You need to do the "Law and Order" quest first, the one about you finding a thief at the port. Don't worry about the various options at the end of the quest, the merchant will point you towards the drake either way.

Once you find the drake, all but two options will result in your character being eaten, which are the "I want to lay with a dragon" and the "I just want to talk" dialogue. Don't even bother trying anything else, not even leaving.
About that... Even with a brand new playthrough I've found that choosing to enslave the thief before talking to bull boy makes it so the quest "Law And Order" never finishes, so you have to interview the bull even if you interview the slave trader (who literally states "Felian", and there' only one full Felian on the entire port, but whatever, I'm not salty)

Reactions: Darkwolves603

phillibuster

Apr 2, 2019
Then I did somethin wrong... law and order shows complete with no active quests. I caught the felian and decided to let her go and she told me to look for the drake somewhere north and that she'd contact me. That was the end of it. The only quest marker i have is for the bull but the only dialogue options were already used to talk about how i'm going to catch the thief, no new option of telling him i already did it and let her go. Did I break the quest and have to start a new character? Cuz it sucks I can't transfer my stuff to a new character and have to work for it all over again...

nerd777

May 31, 2017
I cant start the law and order quest as i cant talk to the guards at the docks. What do i need to do?

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Ah, I see they've updated the roadmap and removed the months. Smart on their part as it doesn't set a definitive date for content release. Still bummed about pregnancy content being delayed again.

Reactions: 56Bot

krendelll

Feb 4, 2019
Hey guys, is there anyone here from the patrons of this game, the one who communicated with the developers about their plans for future content or follows the discussions on the developers' discord?
I'm interested in the moment, did the developers talk about what the mechanics of pregnancy and childbirth will look like?
Will the delivery system be animated in detail or will it be censored by the type of the game "The last Barbarian", when a female character gives birth to eggs instead of 3d models of babies? Or the system of childbirth will be a common formality, when suppose you start the process of childbirth and the character behind the curtain imitates childbirth, and then you see a ready-made NPC.
Is anyone aware of all these moments at least a little?

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
actually no, answer would've been a bit longer on this one
and if you keep throwing the fish, all you get is a horde of beggars with no one bothering to catch it themselves and making it harder for everyone else to talk
That horde of beggars is inevitable, at least so I've seen in other threads lol. Officer Chloe might have 100 pages of people asking the same question about saves (that was off the top of my head, cause it was an easy one to remember since it happened so much lol). But, I get it. There's always that hope that maybe other people will see these comments down the road. Then again...knowing they don't search for answers to their questions, I doubt they can be bothered to go back a few pages and read these comments once they get buried lol. (I have little faith in humanity haha)

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
That horde of beggars is inevitable, at least so I've seen in other threads lol. Officer Chloe might have 100 pages of people asking the same question about saves (that was off the top of my head, cause it was an easy one to remember since it happened so much lol). But, I get it. There's always that hope that maybe other people will see these comments down the road. Then again...knowing they don't search for answers to their questions, I doubt they can be bothered to go back a few pages and read these comments once they get buried lol. (I have little faith in humanity haha)
The really fun ones are the ones whose question is answered literally the post before theirs. Makes it clear they didn't even try, and just asked from the top of the thread.

YoungBlooded

Feb 2, 2020
Then I did somethin wrong... law and order shows complete with no active quests. I caught the felian and decided to let her go and she told me to look for the drake somewhere north and that she'd contact me. That was the end of it. The only quest marker i have is for the bull but the only dialogue options were already used to talk about how i'm going to catch the thief, no new option of telling him i already did it and let her go. Did I break the quest and have to start a new character? Cuz it sucks I can't transfer my stuff to a new character and have to work for it all over again...
Check my comments on page 143 I have posted pictures on the location on the drake.

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes