Aug 25, 2016
Removed like you used it once already? I haven't tested if it respawns later or not. If you meant removed like it is not available in the game it's not true, it's still there.
nvm, i just read it wrong, i thought they removed the urn in (0.3.14+) on the wiki page since i can't find the double cart, but it seems that the urn itself is an enemy not like an item you can pick up

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
waiting on dss before i can start supporting them again. they have been a bit slow with sex animation, but i gotta admit how much progress they have made in 2yrs...

very good competitor to wild life

Sqwerter

Jan 28, 2022
This is such a great game, and i would consider it to be my fav. The Combat system is awsome but i think that they should a a bit more weapons, the lore is pretty good, and the graphics are awsome. My favourite part of the game is how you don't even have to do too much sex scenes to play the game (not saying that the sex scenes are bad because they look awsome) and can just focus on other aspects of the game. Also, really love the character creation aspect too, there are so many options to mix and match to be what ever you want.
Looking forward to any future updates to come and hope to see how the game changes and improves!

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
could someone send the poll for the new dynamic sex system? just curious

It's been a fair while since our last poll but it's finally here. The first DSS scene will drop shortly and, over time, we'll be replacing the existing in-game scenes with their DSS counterparts. We want to get some new positions in-game though, to spice up the adult content, and for this we're turning to you all for your thoughts.

Vote for as many as you like but it's a "winner takes all" deal. We'll regularly run this type of poll from now on, allowing your real-time input on what shapes up the early content for the system.

With DSS scenes poses can be adjusted and (once there are a few) chained one after the other, so some of these are more "foreplay" type options and others "main deed". The pose adjustment allows us to shift between related poses, so even if something is described as one act it will blend between that named version and some related variations.

The available options are either intimate or power dynamic scenes. Intimate scenes are those that you engage lovers in, either at a place of their choosing or your own. Power dynamic scenes are those where a guard accepts a bribe from a citizen or a master uses a slave.

We'll explore how we communicate the options to you all in future, possibly using posed models or concept art, but in the interest of time we'll rely on descriptions this time.

May the lewdest option win!

Team Carnal Instinct

• Intimate - Butterfly
  • Intimate - Cowgirl
  • Intimate - Eagle (oral)
  • Intimate - Missionary
  • Intimate - Spoons
  • Intimate - Tender Embrace (foreplay only)
  • Power Dynamic - Guard Against Alley Wall
  • Power Dynamic - Guard Standing Oral
  • Power Dynamic - Guard Amazon (femdom)
  • Power Dynamic - Slave Between Cage Bars
  • Power Dynamic - Slave Bound & Suspended

Jaggzer

Jul 28, 2018
Really beautiful game, it has some nice core mechanics, they just need some polish.
I would add a little minimap/radar, because opening the map somewhat annoying.
Some of the missions need to be changed as well, collecting stuff from one end of the map and delivering it back just wastes time and is no fun. But i guess they are just placeholders for now.

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
would someone be as kind enough send the new post on patreon? thanks! <3
I was hoping they'd post a copy to their website so I could share just the changelog, especially since the notice in their discord says they have more links coming:

01.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Hi all,

Short update post this time as we'll be dropping another one tomorrow!

We've released this update at the eleventh hour to ensure Avatar patrons aren't waiting forever for the first release of the Dynamic Sex System. It's still only partly featured, and doesn't yet include the progress/continue option, but a lot of the mechanics are ready to play with.

Currently a selection of Female and Futa NPCs are available to use in the system, with the first "flatiron" scene (Males will follow in the next build). Eligible NPCs can be found more easily using your Carnal Instinct (NB: user settings can override the new key, so resetting keybinds or manually binding the key will resolve this). What "equipment" your partner is packing can be ascertained from their colour in this vision, with males (blue), females (pink), and futa (purple) standing out as unique tones. Eventually environmental hazards and sexual props will also have highlights in this view.

02.png

Encounters will now also level up your Carnal Instinct, eventually unlocking unique dialogue options, interactions, and sex acts (coming soon). Additionally, your sexual prowess and stamina will improve along with your Carnal Instinct level (the ability to lock pleasure will eventually be gated to higher level Carnal Instinct).

03.png

In this first iteration of the Dynamic Sex System the "act cycle" is disabled (as we only have one act currently available) and there is no progress/continue option available (for the same reason). We'll be adding new scenes every single month however, so this should rapidly expand. Intro cinematics for scenes are also in development but didn't make the builds this time so they'll drop in April.

For now you're able to switch and adjust camera, adjust the pose and depth of the act, speed or slow the pace, toggle the UI, lock the progression towards climax, and manually climax. Only player pleasure is currently featured, but this will change in future updates.

04.png

It's 4 am so I won't linger here for long, thank you for your amazing support and we hope you enjoy this very first iteration of the dynamic sex system!

Team Carnal Instinct
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Changelog v0.3.31

• Added Major System - "Dynamic Sex System" (Iteration v0.1)
  • Added Secondary System - "Carnal Instinct"
  • Added New NPC Type - Dynamic Sex NPC (Female/Futa)
  • Added "Carnal Instinct Vision" (Default is F, but you will probably need to bind this key in the options menu)
  • Added "Carnal Instinct" experience. This level will be used in dynamic sex to increase your "staying power" scenes will have "Pleasure ratings" at some point
  • Added 15 Female sub-animations for DSS
  • Added 15 Futa sub-animations for DSS
  • Added new SFX
  • Updated UI
  • Development Written new Main Quest "Crocodile Tears"
  • Development Written new Side Quest "Blood Script"
  • Development In-progress Intro Cinematics for DSS Scenes
  • Development 15 Male sub-animations for DSS
  • Development CumFX for DSS
  • Development Indoor Location for DSS
  • Development Kites

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
I was hoping they'd post a copy to their website so I could share just the changelog, especially since the notice in their discord says they have more links coming:

View attachment 1732441

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Hi all,

Short update post this time as we'll be dropping another one tomorrow!

We've released this update at the eleventh hour to ensure Avatar patrons aren't waiting forever for the first release of the Dynamic Sex System. It's still only partly featured, and doesn't yet include the progress/continue option, but a lot of the mechanics are ready to play with.

Currently a selection of Female and Futa NPCs are available to use in the system, with the first "flatiron" scene (Males will follow in the next build). Eligible NPCs can be found more easily using your Carnal Instinct (NB: user settings can override the new key, so resetting keybinds or manually binding the key will resolve this). What "equipment" your partner is packing can be ascertained from their colour in this vision, with males (blue), females (pink), and futa (purple) standing out as unique tones. Eventually environmental hazards and sexual props will also have highlights in this view.

View attachment 1732444

Encounters will now also level up your Carnal Instinct, eventually unlocking unique dialogue options, interactions, and sex acts (coming soon). Additionally, your sexual prowess and stamina will improve along with your Carnal Instinct level (the ability to lock pleasure will eventually be gated to higher level Carnal Instinct).

View attachment 1732445

In this first iteration of the Dynamic Sex System the "act cycle" is disabled (as we only have one act currently available) and there is no progress/continue option available (for the same reason). We'll be adding new scenes every single month however, so this should rapidly expand. Intro cinematics for scenes are also in development but didn't make the builds this time so they'll drop in April.

For now you're able to switch and adjust camera, adjust the pose and depth of the act, speed or slow the pace, toggle the UI, lock the progression towards climax, and manually climax. Only player pleasure is currently featured, but this will change in future updates.

View attachment 1732447

It's 4 am so I won't linger here for long, thank you for your amazing support and we hope you enjoy this very first iteration of the dynamic sex system!

Team Carnal Instinct
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Changelog v0.3.31

• Added Major System - "Dynamic Sex System" (Iteration v0.1)
  • Added Secondary System - "Carnal Instinct"
  • Added New NPC Type - Dynamic Sex NPC (Female/Futa)
  • Added "Carnal Instinct Vision" (Default is F, but you will probably need to bind this key in the options menu)
  • Added "Carnal Instinct" experience. This level will be used in dynamic sex to increase your "staying power" scenes will have "Pleasure ratings" at some point
  • Added 15 Female sub-animations for DSS
  • Added 15 Futa sub-animations for DSS
  • Added new SFX
  • Updated UI
  • Development Written new Main Quest "Crocodile Tears"
  • Development Written new Side Quest "Blood Script"
  • Development In-progress Intro Cinematics for DSS Scenes
  • Development 15 Male sub-animations for DSS
  • Development CumFX for DSS
  • Development Indoor Location for DSS
  • Development Kites
ah, there comes the title drop

Reactions: Nonyatool

Besharia

May 6, 2018
Does anyone know where to go while looking for the elixir in No Rest for the Wicked? I don't know where in the tomb the objective is and I've been searching for over an hour now.

GRONKHAHA

Mar 6, 2021
wait theres so many updates for this new patch, sorry for asking so many times, but could u also send the newest one?

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
wait theres so many updates for this new patch, sorry for asking so many times, but could u also send the newest one?
01.png

Hi all,

It's the second update of the month and we're getting fierce deja vu... did we... did we release an update yesterday? Next month the updates will be more spread out again, as we've got the most challenging technical element out of the way and we're on to content for a while.

Currently only female/futa, female/male, and futa/male interactions are supported in the DSS (solely due to completed animations) but we have male/male and female/female at the top of our priorities. We want to ensure that everyone is included and has high quality content available, no matter their sexual preference.

02.png

Male NPCs are now available in the dynamic sex system. It doesn't sound like a huge addition but the males use entirely new animations - a whopping 15 more to enable the same pose-adjusting functionality.

Kites were also intended to be part of this update but sneaked into the hotfix earlier this evening. Kites now soar above the Great Temple thanks to one of our generous Demigod backers.

We really appreciate all your incredible support and especially the engagement with the polls - it really helps us to get an idea of what direction the community would like to go in and makes development feel so much more rewarding for us. Looks like cowgirl is winning in the poll at the moment... but there's still everything to play for! Whatever wins will be coming to the Dynamic Sex System very soon, with even more NPC typs able to take part than before!

Male Anubites are coming to the DSS as well, along with their Futa and Female counterparts they'll be ready for all the unjust detentions and cavity searches you could wish for (if you're into that sort of thing).

Team Carnal Instinct
Changelog v0.3.33

• Added New NPC Type - Dynamic Sex NPC (Male)
  • Added 15 Male sub-animations for DSS
  • Added new SFX
  • Added Kites
  • Fixed an issue with invisible players during DSS while wearing Cursed Felian or Void Form
  • Fixed all items being accidently being unlocked by default
  • Fixed "H" key levelling up Carnal Instinct (Accidental inclusion of dev test command)

Plvy1n

Dec 8, 2020
Guys who know why this is happening I chose the female form of the person I fps fell as much as 23-24 frames but when choosing the male form of the person I fps has risen to 40-45 frames.

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
I can't wait to see the answers to this one. What cpu, gpu, and how much memory are you running?
If it's an older gpu running on higher settings, the extra physics of the female model is probably the culprit. The male model has schlong physics, while the female body as schlong, independent breasts, and butt physics.

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes