Laezel

Jun 5, 2019
No one figured out how to remove copyright protection from Patreon builds yet.
No reason for hurry anyway. That Dynamic sex system is still being worked on obviously. Better to wait for later build when devs move work focus on something else.
aaaah, thank you for answering. so its harder to crack atm?

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
No one figured out how to remove copyright protection from Patreon builds yet.
No reason for hurry anyway. That Dynamic sex system is still being worked on obviously. Better to wait for later build when devs move work focus on something else.
The DSS was released as part of v0.3.31, and it's been ages since I've seen the bug reports channel this busy in their discord. It's neat, but the associated bugs are definitely gonna take some work to squash.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
the patreon builds are protected by needing some kinda patreon account token, without it it's unplayable, and with it, well, you're getting banned after sharing
the steam builds don't lack any actual content beside 2 cosmetics and pose no risk, so no one really bothers trying to crack patreon builds, especially considering that if it got cracked the devs would just come up with a different security measure, so it's just time wasted for the crackers and the devs

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
Pretty much. It's incredibly easy to share a functional copy of the game, but doing so in a way that won't get you banned from their Patreon is significantly more difficult. Which was the whole point of their current security setup.

Ahegaohunter

Feb 18, 2019
can someone give me a mega file? My pc won't let me download something unless its a mega file, i always get a wifi error.

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
how to defeat the guardian in the tomb Q'Tesh
A spear and shield pretty much destroy everything in the game. The game said some mumbo jumbo about a specific way to defeat him but I just slapped his ass till he died and stayed dead. I'm sure there's a proper way but this game's combat is kinda iffy so I just found the easiest way to exploit him which was staying behind him and rolling a lot.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
I can't get over the fact that this is pre-alpha lol. It's such high quality already, it makes the Last Barbarian beta build look like a hasty proof of concept. I'm thinking I'll have to scrape a few more bucks to support this on Patreon lmao.

One thing I will say: I feel like the on-the-fly character modification isn't very well integrated, and kind of works against the player getting invested in their avatar (and ffs you can't even name yourself). If your character can be anything, then at the same time they're nothing in particular, if you get what I mean? IDK, this is just spitballing, but I was thinking it could be better if you selected either human, or one of the three half-ascended (lizard, cat, or jackal), either male or female, plus your colour scheme. Then once you're in-game, finding artifacts would let you progress to your full furry form (if you choose to use them), or cursed cat, etc. Humans would have access to any ascended form, but the others would have to follow their set path.

Obviously, there could be NPCs in-game to let you customize yourself a bit further, but currently, I just find the character creation system too "debug"-esque, and not player/roleplay oriented enough, if that makes sense.

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
I can't get over the fact that this is pre-alpha lol. It's such high quality already, it makes the Last Barbarian beta build look like a hasty proof of concept. I'm thinking I'll have to scrape a few more bucks to support this on Patreon lmao.
A lot of people don't use the terms properly, like these devs do. A pre-alpha is a game prototype with the core mechanics and features still being developed, and is what many "beta" games on this site actually are. An alpha is a largely finished copy of the intended vision that's actively getting the bugs worked out, while a beta is a theoretically finished project that's receiving the final round of testing prior to actual completion.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Are there any other scalie encounters apart from the dock or is it all furry?
Well, I can think of two more: there’s one next to a small pyramid thing (“keystone” I think it’s called), near the horse-cock god altar; and there’s the one northwest of the temple of Anubis who sends you to get the fully-ascended dragon form.

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
Are there any other scalie encounters apart from the dock or is it all furry?
The version of the game in this thread currently has . Of those, you can break the encounters that are some degree of scalie down into the following groups:

• Naga:
    • Snake Charmer: Toses, across the river, is a caged naga you can buy the right to fuck.
    • Valuable Load: The naga on the docks pays you after giving you a blowjob.
  • Draconid:
    • Intimate Draconid: Nitocris, a draconid woman in the town across the river, enjoys your company.
    • Wet for fur: Nofre, a draconid near the fields southwest of the docks, has been driven into something of a corner by all the felians nearby.
    • With Bells On: Dhasha, the questgiver for the quest of the same name, has a one-time sex scene as the end of the quest.
  • Demi-Draconid:
    • Footsteps of the Dragon: Ahmes, the questgiver for the quest of the same name, is really into full-blooded draconids.
  • Dragon:
    • Dragon: The ancient dragon is fuckable as part of the Winter Winds quest.

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes