muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
i jumped into the pit (on accident) at the start and now its way too high to climb out and i cant find an alternative path
Continue down the cave until you see a statue you can use to teleport out.

Or you can use the menu to commit suicide. It's not like you lose anything.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Hello. Please tell me, is there a transformation of a man into a woman in this game?
There's no transformation animation or progression of intermediate stages, but you can access the character creation menu in-game, so you can make your PC swamp between a variety of different genders and races, and modify their appearance at will.

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
To further clarify, there are several forced transformations ingame at the moment, but they're currently changing you from one form to another rather than specifically your gender. I believe at the moment it would be the void form during tales of the void, the draconid form during footsteps of the dragon, and the primal goo form during a little mini-quest I'm not sure has a name.

Lizard2214

Feb 8, 2020
Where are save file ? I was used CI v3.14 and just downloaded CI v3.28 and cant continue my gameplay. So I believe I need to kopy save... but cant find it :(

Last edited:

madungai

Apr 20, 2020
v0.3.38 is now LIVE for Ascended tier Patrons and above! You can't yet service Ranno, but you can now dress like one of the slaves that does; Slaver's Finery is a new female clothing option. There's also a new in-development DSS scene that's available to play in the form of Twisted Missionary.

stange1337

Dec 5, 2017
not sure if thats the right thread for this
but is someone able to open the pak files for this game ? ive tried my luck but im always getting an error trying to get some of the models

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
almost at the 3 month mark from the last steam update. should be getting a new update this month.
The devs maintain on their discord that it is once per quarter, rather than once every three months. So the window for the next Steam update is anytime between April 1st and June 30th. Personally, I assume they're going to hold off on it until they have a few more scenes for the dynamic sex system. They also may intend to hook up multi-scene functionality for it first, but they've not confirmed that.

krendelll

Feb 4, 2019
The devs maintain on their discord that it is once per quarter, rather than once every three months. So the window for the next Steam update is anytime between April 1st and June 30th. Personally, I assume they're going to hold off on it until they have a few more scenes for the dynamic sex system. They also may intend to hook up multi-scene functionality for it first, but they've not confirmed that.
Have you heard anything from the developers about the breeding system, in particular about pregnancy, which was promised in the roadmap back in December 2021?

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
Have you heard anything from the developers about the breeding system, in particular about pregnancy, which was promised in the roadmap back in December 2021?
No. And that's from an old roadmap from before their development reshuffle.

Edit: Wait, that's not entirely true. Last month echo responded to someone with a comment that pregnancy is accelerated in Sabu. Prior to that the last developer comment about pregnancy was last October, also by echo, saying that there is other content that needs to wait until after pregnancy is implemented.

Last edited:
Reactions: Darkwolves603

Jegendary

May 5, 2019
I have terrible hardware, which is why I play with disgusting fps, draw distance at the bottom level and a soapy environment. The game can run at maximum graphics settings, but only the game character and random parts of other characters' models are displayed better in such conditions... Except for clothes in slot 4: it always looks like dirt on all characters.
I have terrible hardware, which is why I play with disgusting fps, draw distance at the bottom level and a soapy environment. The game can run at maximum graphics settings, but only the game character and random parts of other characters' models are displayed better in such conditions... Except for clothes in slot 4: it always looks like dirt on all characters. Why so - it is not clear.
Oh, don't disable the shadows, but put them on the bottom if you need to. Otherwise, they will still be displayed, but in the form of bricks. Millions bricks!

Dark Ash Fur

Dec 2, 2019
Edit: Wait, that's not entirely true. Last month echo responded to someone with a comment that pregnancy is accelerated in Sabu. Prior to that the last developer comment about pregnancy was last October, also by echo, saying that there is other content that needs to wait until after pregnancy is implemented.
Nice! Good to see they still with this system in mind i first land in this game back when the wildlife was just a sandbox i do love the combat and the start but slowly idk, for me wild life lost what caught my interest is where i find the carnal instinct it has the same potential but I hope they keep on the line

Gnomergadden

Sep 17, 2017
Might be just me but i find the combat in this game fun. I wish you can have sex with the enemies that you beat thats all i want in the game but i dont think they going to make because game is on steam and they dont allow sexual assault or allow the player to be the aggressor in sexual contents. SAD

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes