Dark Ash Fur

Dec 2, 2019
I'm clarifying because the update that added playable male Jackals came out in February. The thread is already on that update, and has been for a few months. That update is the latest update available for Steam, and will be until they release another one. Steam updates once per quarter, and this quarter runs from the start of April to the end of June. The developers have not given a specific timeline for when they plan to release this quarter's update, but it's reasonable to assume it will be towards the end of June. The developers also post announcements to Steam when they update the game, and there are no such announcements in their Discord, on their website, on their Twitter, or on their Steam page.

All this has left me very confused about why you're asking we update the thread to the version the thread already has available for download.
i do need to remember you i m not asking for a update ? also sorry if that confused you
they have no oficial info about updating the game they just release a new unstable update for the high patreon donates(asended) and update the others tiers so the steam too thats why i do think they released a new update but noup was only on patreon

Last edited:

Dark Ash Fur

Dec 2, 2019
I see pregnancy tag but couldn't find that feature anywhere in the game, can someone please clarify this?
speaking of it looks like the next version will have it, nothing 100% but in their roadmap you can have an idea of what is to come, I think it's worth the wait

1653023124328.png

becmuda1704

Jun 4, 2021
This forum applies the pregnancy tag for both pregnancy and impregnation, and this game has a quest (named "Ride the Pony") with a heavy impregnation theme.
Maybe they will add the consequences after the update

speaking of it looks like the next version will have it, nothing 100% but in their roadmap you can have an idea of what is to come, I think it's worth the wait

View attachment 1820610
good to know, thanks for the info!

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019

View attachment 1820610
"Next version will have it" You're new around here aren't you? It's been in that stage since they switched to the roadmap, and before the focus switch it was suppose to be one of the next things in the game. Hell if they stuck with the original plan it would have been in the game in May.....last year.

Reactions: Darkwolves603

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
save files aint working
Steps to use someone else's save file:
  1. Open the game
  2. Create a new game
  3. Save the game
  4. Copy the save file you want to use into the save folder (%localappdata%/Carnal_Instinct/Saved/SaveGames)
  5. Find the number of the save you created in step 3
  6. Delete the save you created in step 3
  7. Rename the save file you want to use to the number of the save created in step 3.
All this because the game doesn't actually check the folder itself to see available saves, and instead keeps a list of saves stored in a data file.

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
How much gay content is in the game?
Very little, at the moment. The two scenes you can access in the current version are:
  • Fucking a slave who's currently locked up in the stocks.
  • Getting fucked by a centaur (this one may be unintended - all sound effects are female for the scene and the quest and interactions that lead to it have a strong breeding theme to them)

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020

I got tired of waiting for them to post changelogs to their website, so these are the latest three:

Changelog v0.3.38

• Added new F/F Twisted Missionary Scene for the Dynamic Sex System
  • Added new Torso Cosmetic "Slaver's Finery" (4 variants)
  • Added new Leg Cosmetic "Slaver's Straps" (4 variants)
  • Added a new underwear option - "Dark Bedlah"
  • Fixed an issue with VFX not being in the correct location for the corresponding NPC cock in DSS scenes in some situations
  • Fixed an issue with Caged NPCs World Icon not being removed after saving them
  • Fixed an issue with not being able to give Khaba the scribe notes
  • Changed the Vendor re-stock to fix an issue with inconsistencies between restock and initial vendor stock

Changelog v0.3.40

• Added Quest - "Blood Script"
  • Fixed "Saltwater Scales" appearing as a legacy item
  • Fixed various game props being climable when not intended
  • Fixed an issue with floating horns on draconids
  • Fixed a visibility hole in the Night Lotus Cave
  • Fixed the collision on various props which caused the player to get stuck
  • Fixed a small bug where "Salt" had no weight
  • Fixed a bug with standard "Level Up" HUD element displaying your Carnal Instinct level
  • Changed the view distance on "Carnal Vision"
  • Changed "Carnal Vision" to be toggled, not held

Changelog v0.3.41

• Added Form - "Male Draconid"
  • Added Outfit "Male City Garb" (6 colour versions)
  • Added Outfit "Male City Skirt" (6 colour versions)
  • Added "Merchant Haji" into the world - selling male clothing
  • Fixed an issue with floating draconic horns
  • Fixed audio volume level for "Blood Script" voice lines
  • Fixed issues with the White Wraps on Female Jackal, Male Jackal and Cursed Ones
  • Fixed issues with the Dark Bedlah on Draconid Skins and the Demi-Jackal
  • Fixed an issue with Seawater Scales being shown in the inventory

As always, please do not request the thread be updated to the latest Patreon build. Patreon versions of this game have protections that, without being bypassed, require someone to share their Patreon account info in order to work properly. This would result in them being permanently banned from the game's Patreon. The next update on Steam should happen by the end of June.

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
is there fighting content? and consequences upon losing the fight?
Currently the only fighting-related content is just fighting. Consequences upon losing are a death+respawn, and if you beat an NPC they die and may drop loot. (With one quest-related exception at the moment where you can enslave them but they have no further content)

Oct 13, 2020
Cheat Save Game
Start the Game with
100 Million Gold and 500 Damage in Melee and Ranged basically God mode.

Wouldnt mess too much with the Health number because that can bug the "Kill Player" feature meaning you have to escape every cave/dungeon on foot.

You might have to create a quicksave slot game 7 yourself and overwrite with this one since the game keeps track of save game numbers.

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes